[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:
I'm almost done with the short fanfic that I wrote for Mario and Mint!!! My first koojin fanfic ever!!! Not sure if I will post it on here, but if anyone wants to read it then let me know. It's very short, like only 6 pages.
Cool would love to read your fanfic of Chario if you're finished. Also voting for Mario too.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Thanks for your interests in reading my fanfic girls!!! Once I finish writing it, I will post it up! I still need to edit it, but in a few days it should be done! =D

spanky

sarNie OldFart
at Charioh fc site there's an interview translate that ch3 big wig do notice and will have a reunion

i love JB new song "sorry" and I want to write a fanfic w/snippet of the song...hahaha...i barely started a fanfic and already ready to do another

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Writing this fanfic is definitely helping me get over the sadness of TSL ending. I'm smiling like an idiot writing this fanfic for our lovely couple!!! I just thought I would post this short spoiler from my fanfic for you girls. I'm almost done, just trying to figure out how I'm going to end the story and need to edit it first. Enjoy the short spoiler!!! Let me know what you girls think! Constructive criticism is always welcome!

“Should we add another little one to our family?” asked Than, sitting on the bed and looking at their son who was fast asleep. He turned to look at Kew. He liked the thought of expanding their family and having another little one running around the house with Mek. Kew knew that Than had always wanted a big family, since he grew up in a family with just him and Nee.

“It’s late now Khun Than. Let’s go back to our room.” Kew turned to look from him to their son.

“Mek needs to sleep.” Kew bent down to kiss their son’s forehead before they left his room.

As they got into their bedroom and laid down on the bed, Than turned to Kew and asked her the question again.

“Kew, should we add another little one to our family?” Than wrapped his arms around her waist and waited for her to answer.

“If we were to have another one, do you want another son or a daughter?” asked Kew as she snuggled in closer to him.

“I will be happy with either, because I know that I will love them just as much as I love you and our son. What about you Kew?”

“I asked Mek today if he would like a brother or a sister. He told me that he would like a sister so that he can protect her, just like how his father protects aunt Nee and me. He is just like you Khun Than.”

Than smiled and pulled Kew in closer.

“Then maybe…we should make him a little sister?” Than began to move his fingers down her body until…

Until what!!?? Well you'll have to wait for the whole story to be posted to find out the answer!!! Stay tuned!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
at Charioh fc site there's an interview translate that ch3 big wig do notice and will have a reunion

i love JB new song "sorry" and I want to write a fanfic w/snippet of the song...hahaha...i barely started a fanfic and already ready to do another

Me too girl!!!! I barely started my first fanfic for ChaRio/ChadaOh couple and I already have so many ideas of stories I want to write for our lovely couple!!!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
hahaha...i'm too busy reading their fanfic ...i'm greedy...ok i'm try to do chp 2 of my current 1 since there's no new update on their fanfic hahaha

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I'm with you ladies. It is difficult to watch Mario with another actress. I'm baised toward Mint more. I'll support him another way, but not watching his lskorn with another actress.

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:

What?!?!?! When?where?how soon?!?!?! Eekkk be still and steady my beating heart❤

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
I love your story Miss Sunny!!

Same here girls!! I can't bring myself to watch Mario with other girls either!! I get jealous for Mint some how!! But I will definitely watch Mint with other guys!!
I'm just like that lol
Anyway I really hope chario reunite and I miss them so much!!
I will wait no matter what as long as they reunite
Chario forever in my heart

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
EEEEK, thanks for sharing Maya!!  I love Better Weather.. & omg.. with MARIO... perfect combo for me~~~

I couldn't help squealing over Oh :p

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the video!!!! I admit that Mario doesn't have the best singing voice, but his effort to sing the song makes him look so handsome!!!!! Gosh why does he have to be so handsome!!!!??? >.< So hard for me to focus on anything else but him!!!!!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
CHario_Fan15 said:
Thanks for sharing :) ahhhh the video remind me when Mint would swipe out his sweat for him during one of their events together Lol Mario needs Mint back to swipe out his sweat again.

CHario_Fan15, I was thinking the exact same thing lol. That picture of Mint swipe his sweat printed in my mind so I would alway recall it again again. That make them look a real couple. haha. Fangirl too much.