[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
HAPPY BDAY TO P'OH~~~~ :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

@Smilez, I'm weak~~~ you added in baby Mek 5555. 

@Cindy, I still remember the time I lost my first channel.  They didn't even give me a 2nd or 3rd warning.. :cry: :rant:  I created 2 extra accounts.. but I dislike youtube these days.. so I don't use those account much...

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
aikoden said:
HAPPY BDAY TO P'OH~~~~ :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

@Smilez, I'm weak~~~ you added in baby Mek 5555. 

@Cindy, I still remember the time I lost my first channel.  They didn't even give me a 2nd or 3rd warning.. :cry: :rant:  I created 2 extra accounts.. but I dislike youtube these days.. so I don't use those account much...
Oh I remember those days! I think I was in middle school/maybe early highschool? When I made a fan video for something and when I went to log-in the next day it told me my account was terminated. It was the worst. Such a shame youtube ruined the experience for you. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Judging from their surrounding, hairstyle and mints tsl shirt, It's a photo taken during TSL closing party :)

Btw. That photo of them is currently my favorite !!!

5555 Julie, I had to add Mek. It was a definite MUST!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
Looooove this pix... they are soo comfortable w/each other. ..n baby mek awww
I created the family pic on the light rail to work and noticed my stop was coming up next so I didn't have the time to cut and clean the cut out of Mek noi. Haha

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree! I hope we get to see Chario in Honeymoon Magazine 2016, because they definitely deserve more love. Have you guys seen Mint's fabulous style in her new lakorn with Top? Mario and Mint definitely need to reunite in a lakorn where they're both looking glamorous =D

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
xcinsationalx said:
I agree! I hope we get to see Chario in Honeymoon Magazine 2016, because they definitely deserve more love. Have you guys seen Mint's fabulous style in her new lakorn with Top? Mario and Mint definitely need to reunite in a lakorn where they're both looking glamorous =D

It's a MUST.To have them reunite plus in Honeymoon Magazine.. :woot2:  :woot:

She's so beautiful in that dressing(Idk what to call).. :drools:  :drools:

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Yes yes yes she looks so beautiful :,) I love her fitting with Top in their new lakorn! Dang now I really want Mario and Mint to be in a lakorn like that! Hopefully P'Chu or other producers grant our wishes! And Yes about the HoneyMoonTravel magazine 2016. I have a feelings both of them will get one soon! Ahhhh :yes:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
You know ya girl is crazy kekkee I couldn't find the original pics from Ch3 Memories Party 11' so I had to make screen caps from M&M's slideshow I made 5555 Then Hokulanii shared the pic someone tweeted after my post haha The girl also did some digging. Thanks to her for finding the pic :)

Original pic
C: rightful owner

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
spanky said:
U guys see their dec 11 throw back pix...interFC ig...omg they are tooo hot together
Yes yes meant to be they look so cute
The more I watch chadaoh I more I adore them!!
I also want to see them in honeymoon travel 2016 and hopefully in a new Lakorn by the end of 2016

spanky

sarNie OldFart
yes they are...u guys see how their shoulder are gravating towards each other...I also saw in the pix from 2011 mario in the bg head looking towards ming  :drools:

Mark looks creepy there and he is of course leaning in towards mint 

lgm

sarNie Egg
Baby Mek does look like Mario especially his nose lol.

Ok guys... if you can recall i posted fans account regarding our CHADAOH birth dates... well i did some digging in the astrology world... ha..ha.. sounds funny i know and schools out soooo...ha..ha.. I found out that our CHADAOH are a great match well if they decided to be a real couple.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
she's a leo and he's a sagittarious or you talking about chinese astrology? you did their exact Bday date eh?

When Leo and Sagittarius join together in a love match, the result is often fireworks! Both Signs are extremely dynamic and enjoy life to the fullest. This couple is full of life and fun to be around, with each person encouraging the other to aim high! Sagittarius’s philosophical tendency warrants a distraction to Leo’s obsession with the larger-than-life. The two will have genuine admiration and respect for one another. Both are warm, charismatic and charming; people enjoy being in the energy this couple radiates.

more in link below ( of course there is good and bad but basically a decent match)

http://www.astrology.com/love/compatibility/sagittarius-leo.html

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Omg how romantic :,) makes me want them to be together in REAL LIFE!!!!! Mario and Mint should totally date in the future!! Or NOW lol fin to the max! Chario fever again!!!! THEY ARE TOTALLY MEANT FOR EACH OTHER! Mario seems to be soo happy around Mint! I observed it :,3 he totally in love with her....and of course So does Mint. ❤

Reactions: lgm