[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
she's a leo and he's a sagittarious or you talking about chinese astrology? you did their exact Bday date eh?

When Leo and Sagittarius join together in a love match, the result is often fireworks! Both Signs are extremely dynamic and enjoy life to the fullest. This couple is full of life and fun to be around, with each person encouraging the other to aim high! Sagittarius’s philosophical tendency warrants a distraction to Leo’s obsession with the larger-than-life. The two will have genuine admiration and respect for one another. Both are warm, charismatic and charming; people enjoy being in the energy this couple radiates.

more in link below ( of course there is good and bad but basically a decent match)

http://www.astrology.com/love/compatibility/sagittarius-leo.html

They are match make from heaven. Wish they could date in real life. So sad, both are currently studying their others significant.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Hser Tha said:
I love it
BTW what is the song title?
I'm hoping that mint third lakorn is with Mario because I need the them rt now

William Wei - By Your Side

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
Hser Tha said:
Thanks ka

Looking back at all the pictures and memories, these two are just so special some how
They are and really miss them.

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
I know :,( been seeing them old pictures on instagram and I miss them!!!! :.) when can we get too see our ChariOh going to events or have photoshoots together ~.~