[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ooo....i never seen those bts..I tend to avoid things I didn't care for n I was all mteam then ha ha. ..mint has her hand on O...

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
Miss Chario/Chadaoh soo much that im rewatching it again for the 7th times now. Still can get over them . How long will it be til we get to see another event of Mario and Mint together.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hser Tha said:
The pictures are awesome!! They are so close to each other ❤

Off topic: is anyone watching Nadech and Mew Lakorn "love back to the heart" ???
I'm going to wait until NaMew's drama finish airing first to watch it. After finals, I'll be doing a full rerun of TSL with no distractions lol

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech looks so hot with Mew :,) he looks so manly since Mew is so small.

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
I'm going to wait until NaMew's drama finish airing first to watch it. After finals, I'll be doing a full rerun of TSL with no distractions lol
Same here :,) but I only see like part of it, I'm just waiting until that Lakorn has my language dub and by then I'll be done with finals.

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Ntsuab-Ci said:
You guys are still so active in here, haha. I miss ChadaOh. Wishing for events and photoshoots together.
Same here I been waiting forever for them to have events! But urgh take forever, even Mint had events with Pun

Her brother from TSL

And yes we'll be active until ChariOh get an events or photo shoot together. :,)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
CHario_Fan15 said:
Same here :,) but I only see like part of it, I'm just waiting until that Lakorn has my language dub and by then I'll be done with finals.
Tbh, I'm too stuck on TSL/Chadaoh to fin for anyone else lol But I'll watch NaMew's drama soon.

You're right. Mint saw PJ twice after TSL ended. I'm hoping CHADAOH win the votes for honeymoontravel so we could see them grace the magazine cover! Seriously we got no events yet, so instead of waiting, us fans are digging for past pictures of them 555

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yeah someone mention that here like long time ago that she will be in Kaew Tah Pee remake. I hope she can play with Mario, but then I want a Slap/Kiss lakorn from them lol but who cares as long as they have a reunion I'm totally fine!!!

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
Tbh, I'm too stuck on TSL/Chadaoh to fin for anyone else lol But I'll watch NaMew's drama soon.

You're right. Mint saw PJ twice after TSL ended. I'm hoping CHADAOH win the votes for honeymoontravel so we could see them grace the magazine cover! Seriously we got no events yet, so instead of waiting, us fans are digging for past pictures of them 555
Hopefully :) cause HoneyMoonTravel magazine is like the cute, sweet, beautiful magazine to have photos with. I love all their photoshoots. I saw on their IG posted Mint and P'Por daughter, wishing they will book Mint and Mario together in 2016 photoshoot, bet will be the hottest couple :3