[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ip.smilez said no. She may be in another lakorn, not sure what yet. I think they're waiting for confirmation but fans will be happy if or when it comes through. Cross your fingers ladies! Have hope :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks ncmeow <3 I've maxed out on my likes T_T

Thanks to P'Hokulanii for providing the new given indormation of Mint's upcoming lakorns. She is rumored to be in the remake of Chakrit and Marsha's drama "Baung Ban Ja Torn." Waiting for further confirmation and Broadcast is still searching for a praek. I like that drama and I love the osts. I actually used both of the ost for Chadaohs mv lol Though Chada is no longer in Cupids, she will still have a chance to work with Broadcast.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
kimsaj said:
I'm not surprised why CH3 didn't pair up Mario & Mint too soon again unlike the other koojins who have back to back projects. They always do this to mint. whenever she has found a leading man that is supported by many fans, they pair her with other actors (Ex. Mark Prin, Jma, and now Mario). But Boy P who was not well appreciated with many fans, they pair her again with him. Like duhh..  :numchuck: LOL
I feel your pain. That is always the case for Mint so I never expect too much whenever she has good krasae with her co-star. We prob won't see ChadaOh until 17-18 or maybe even 19'. Ouiii tai laaew. SUSU !! We still have hope lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
You know, I'm actually happy that she is not in Cupid because the character is too repetitive. I don't feel that it will challenge her as much even though out of all of them, I like that story the most. Pranang living on a yacht, bickering. Sounds romantic lol. Oh wells. Also This will give her a chance to act with others, see different chemistry with others, grow with others. So cheer up fans, it is a good thing :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ooo.. that remake sounds better than cupid. ...hokulanii mentioned Mai as pk....

I feel mint didn't have a strong krasea with mark/james like she does with O...I know my fin for them can't compare chario

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
I still happy if she Chang other Lakorn but still broadcast Thai I'm not sad no more . I like that Lakorn too I watch when I'm young is pretty good but mint have to wear transitional Laos. And make her hair up the hold Lakorn

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Glad she's still going to be working w/ Broadcast even if she's not in the Cupid Series. I hope it gets confirmed and actually go through w/ it since I believe it will be a good opportunity for her. Here's to hoping the pair her up w/ someone she hasn't been paired up w/ before. Ken P or Toey would be nice, but I'm not complaining if it's someone else as long as the can act ^^

And I don't really mind waiting for Mario & Mint to reunite. Honestly, waiting is making me want to see them more lol Like a craving I can't seem to satisfy XD Hoping that they get a good production, cast & crew, and storyline once they do reunite!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
Ooo.. that remake sounds better than cupid. ...hokulanii mentioned Mai as pk....

I feel mint didn't have a strong krasea with mark/james like she does with O...I know my fin for them can't compare chario
Mai will in be another lakorn with Mint. Taking Cupids out, Mint has RLR with Top, STH with James, BBST (?) and (Unknown lakorn) with Mai.

My fin for MTeam/JM together cannot compare to CHADAOH.

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
ip.smilez said:
Mai will in be another lakorn with Mint. Taking Cupids out, Mint has RLR with Top, STH with James, BBST (?) and (Unknown lakorn) with Mai.

I'm sorry who Mai ?what his full name ? I don't remember all Thai actor

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:

Whoa, so she has 4 possible lakorns lined up?

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
Wow so she will be so busy!! I just want one of them with Mario!!
I just don't know how to handle it!!
Even though TSL ended a long time, My fever is still too high
I really hope we see her with Mario since he only has 2lakorn coming up but the sad thing is that he only takes only takes one Lakorn a year
By the way, who is Mai??

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mai was an evening praek that just got promoted to prime. He's kinda cute lol. His last lakorn was with Mew Lakana. He was also in looktard with Ken and Bella. He paired up with Eye.

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Mai was an evening praek that just got promoted to prime. He's kinda cute lol. His last lakorn was with Mew Lakana. He was also in looktard with Ken and Bella. He paired up with Eye.
I see!! For me, he's okay but hoping for the best for mint

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
Omg
She's not gonna be in Cupid?
Kinda sad....I just created my account so I can join u guys
I finally have people to talk to about lakorn!! LOL
Oh well, at least Mint is getting projects can't wait for them
:)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
MidnaTwilii said:
Omg
She's not gonna be in Cupid?
Kinda sad....I just created my account so I can join u guys
I finally have people to talk to about lakorn!! LOL
Oh well, at least Mint is getting projects can't wait for them
:)
Helllllooooo Welcome to Asianfuse ^_^

Cherish222

sarNie Egg
Wow! Mint is surely taking on a lot more lakorns! Anyone know when she's supposed to graduate? Maybe she's graduating next year and that's why she's taking on so many lakorns? Well I'm glad she's ready to take on more. I like her and her pairings, it's refreshing to see her with different people.

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
I'm sorry I don't like Mai, mint she need people to help her for act make Lakorn turn to good like Mario or old actor they been work long time or great

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
Helllllooooo Welcome to Asianfuse ^_^
Lol I totally read/sang that as Adele's lyric cus i was just listening to it.

Warnings, the content below may not be suitable for the sensitive. It may contain contents that you do not agree with or like. If you feel that you are a sensitive person and would not like to feel offended, you may skip this post and move on to the next. If there are no next, you may proceed toward the exit until there is a next. Otherwise I would love to hear your takes. Once again this is a warning from the opinionated. (Plays an emergency broadcast soundtrack)

I kind of felt that the krasae or buzzed with Mteam was just as strong if not stronger than Chario. They were actually koojin first along with NY and Bargie else they would not had gotten the nicknamed M&M. It's just that their buzzed were not as strong as their friends' pair and it died after they went their separate ways as well as that whole drama about managers not wanting them promoted together. If they had played the field at that time, they would had took off together but they chose a different route. All for the best though cus it gave Mint a chance to be with and grow with different praeks. I wasn't too fond of them together anyways cus for me, Mark's acting isn't up to par.

Ok so those that were braved enough to read, are u ok? Lol smile and be happy.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Hi all. I created account today to spazz about Chario with u guys :D i ran out of username so i stole their name..haha. well i like Mint when she play peingkwan but i never finish that lakorn. James Ma and Mint are so good together though. And I use to think that no one suit Mario more than Taew. Lol...but Mint and Mario took me by surprise. They match each other to the point i can call them A-list Koojin.

I heard that Two Spirits' Love got 8.1 rating for the last episode and the buzz was so high. Do you guys think CH3 will promote them as a koojin in the future because i saw that CH3 uploaded thier random cut scenes on the official youtube channel? Have they done the same for other couple too?