[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@ncmeow,

I have a long history with M&M(lol)and I do agree with you. They both were well-promoted as a couple and even had a good amount of dedicated fans/fc. But after all the jazz with his managers forbidding/promoting them together, everything pretty much died down until P'Nok brought them back together. Though things have turned out this way between them, I wouldn't change what we have now. Quoting "SPANKY" CHADAOH IS MY CRACK 555

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol I totally read/sang that as Adele's lyric cus i was just listening to it.

Warnings, the content below may not be suitable for the sensitive. It may contain contents that you do not agree with or like. If you feel that you are a sensitive person and would not like to feel offended, you may skip this post and move on to the next. If there are no next, you may proceed toward the exit until there is a next. Otherwise I would love to hear your takes. Once again this is a warning from the opinionated. (Plays an emergency broadcast soundtrack)

I kind of felt that the krasae or buzzed with Mteam was just as strong if not stronger than Chario. They were actually koojin first along with NY and Bargie else they would not had gotten the nicknamed M&M. It's just that their buzzed were not as strong as their friends' pair and it died after they went their separate ways as well as that whole drama about managers not wanting them promoted together. If they had played the field at that time, they would had took off together but they chose a different route. All for the best though cus it gave Mint a chance to be with and grow with different praeks. I wasn't too fond of them together anyways cus for me, Mark's acting isn't up to par.

Ok so those that were braved enough to read, are u ok? Lol smile and be happy.
I'm happy what I just read :) cause I so agree with it. At first I thought Mark would be really cute with Mint, but then when I watched his lakorn, I don't find his acting good....sorry to whoever Mark's fan.

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Chario mintmario said:
Hi all. I created account today to spazz about Chario with u guys :D i ran out of username so i stole their name..haha. well i like Mint when she play peingkwan but i never finish that lakorn. James Ma and Mint are so good together though. And I use to think that no one suit Mario more than Taew. Lol...but Mint and Mario took me by surprise. They match each other to the point i can call them A-list Koojin.

I heard that Two Spirits' Love got 8.1 rating for the last episode and the buzz was so high. Do you guys think CH3 will promote them as a koojin in the future because i saw that CH3 uploaded thier random cut scenes on the official youtube channel? Have they done the same for other couple too?
I felt like they will, but just not this year. Because channel 3 always plan things up earlier before they even expect any lakorns to get a big hit.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
CHario_Fan15 said:
I felt like they will, but just not this year. Because channel 3 always plan things up earlier before they even expect any lakorns to get a big hit.
Ch3 was wrong about Chario..lol. They took fans and the elders of Ch3 by surprise. I feel like Mario's fans are also pleased to see him with Mint and vice versa. Part of it that make the drama successful is P'Kong Piya and P'Chu. They both have done a great job keeping the secret of the whole storyline. I hope Ch3 is considering to pair them up again soon.

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
ip.smilez said:
Whooooot TSL is "10 lakorn that is a hit, fin and Big Bang lakorn on social network of 2015" and an article just came out and TSL made it to 20 top lakorn of the year !!!
I saw that too! I'm so proud of TSL
Top 10!! That is awesome
What was the article about though??

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
I kind of like Mai lol I think he's cute. I don't know how he is off screen, but his acting has never bother me. You never know, Mint & him could also give us all a pleasant surprise like Chario did in TSL ^^ So yes, I'm looking forward to her & Mai and hopefully she'll get paired up w/ someone she hasn't been paired up w/ when she works w/ Broadcast.

Personally, I don't mind see my favorites w/ others. As much as I can like a certain pairing, I don't really care about all that koojin/pairing stuff even if I know it can play such a big part for some. I want to see versatility, growth and improvement.

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Not gonna lie, i kinda miss MTeam as well... n i do love her with other actors too! I just didnt like her with Bomb coz i think he kind of sucks... sorry to say but irs true... he hasnt really have a lot of success since the 5bros series...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mai not bad looking and tall...mteam still pang my heart a tiny bit...I feel that mint gained more fans now. .. soo... Chario is a bigger bang esp with the romantic nature of the lakorn. Mteam bts did for me... that boy clearly had a crush... while Mario a man now. ..gentleman

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:
Mai not bad looking and tall...mteam still pang my heart a tiny bit...I feel that mint gained more fans now. .. soo... Chario is a bigger bang esp with the romantic nature of the lakorn. Mteam bts did for me... that boy clearly had a crush... while Mario a man now. ..gentleman
Now when u say a crush, do u mean Mark had a crush in Mint? Coz if so, i thought i was the only one!!!! I so thought he was supper flirty with Mint following her to her set with James and all...

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
I too agree with some of the saying here not to offend any Mark Prin's fans. Have never really been fond of the M&Mteam with Mark Prin. Somehow I don't find Mint with him compliment to start with. I'm just not digging his acting doesn't matter with which actresses. I would also like to see Mint being versatile and improve. I have always thought James Ma is her best leading man although I don't really care about the koojin thing. Not until now, I in love with Mario&Mint. Mario is her best paek that compliment her more. I really did see the improvement from both because their acting together are on point. They don't left me hanging off cause one's acting is not clicking. So Chario/Chadaoh it is for me if it's about Mint. Still like to see Mint grow with other actors too.

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
Lmao
I can't keep up with u guys
anyways, when berry and mark came out in their first drama, I was totally rooting for berry bcuz he was better looking 555
Then I saw pathapee leh rak and fell in love with the pra-nang but I eventually got over it and am deeply I love with ChariOh

And thanks for the welcome
:)

sammypanda

sarNie Egg
MidnaTwilii said:
Lmao
I can't keep up with u guys
anyways, when berry and mark came out in their first drama, I was totally rooting for berry bcuz he was better looking 555
Then I saw pathapee leh rak and fell in love with the pra-nang but I eventually got over it and am deeply I love with ChariOh

And thanks for the welcome
:)
omg that is actually exactly how i felt! like i just fell in love with mark and mint despite the drama being not so great! and from then on I was like M&M all the way! and i do miss them every now and then not going to lie! always wish they'd reunite ;/
but all for mint and mario now! bring on CHARIO