[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhh the more I see them the more I freaking love ChariOh

They were so cute with the video, P'Tu was the one that posted them and it's all over on Instagram.

They just sooooo adorable!!! 55555555555 :)

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
CHario_Fan15 said:
Ahhh the more I see them the more I freaking love ChariOh

They were so cute with the video, P'Tu was the one that posted them and it's all over on Instagram.

They just sooooo adorable!!! 55555555555 :)
Same her I'm dying
They miss each other lol
The longer I wait the stronger my love is for them

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
How cute can Mario and Mint be omg! Absolutely adorable! I miss them so much! ): And the fact that they still talk about each other makes me miss them even more ;-; Hope to see events/photoshoots of them together!

I was a fan of Mteam and was sad when I found out about all that drama. Im over it now and have moved on. :D ChadaOh has taken that place, haha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Some much CHADAOH FIN worthy shares from last night!!! Let's start from here

Chada said she wants to meet P'Oh and sent that picture of her making that face. P'Boy said "you think I want to see you?" And gave her that face.
Thanks Hokulanii for the translation.

C: original photo by K'Tu/shared, edited by: tagged

As for the clips K'Tu shared, the caption for Oh's clip says Mint, Oh misses Mint. He always talks about her. I didn't understand what she wrote on the last part. EEEEEKKSSS I am happy K'Tu is helping us FANS with more reasons to FIN FIN over CHADAOH.

&&&&&& K'Tu said she will be "the heart bridge(sapaan jai) for them (Quoting P'Hokulanii)." EEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKS

I thought of these photo's when I watched the clips LOL so i compiled these photos together!!! Oh shouldn't tease Mint too much, she won't let him go that easily since she's a known prankster herself.

C:tagged

Mint shared the picture below ytd LOL She said look at the jealous face Pakorn makes when anyone speaks about P'Oh.

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
Omg they are so cute
Love that p'tu said she will be the heart bridge for out chadaoh ❤
Awwww they misses each other
I so hoping to see them together again

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Right now Mint's FC meeting is happening.

Mint sang the ost from TSL <3 P'Oh wasn't there but K'Thun was kekeke and uhmmmm...Pu was too LOL 

C: nuan_naree

& what a big coincidence. I used "I really like you" for my first video after Ep1 of TSL aired. I shared this video with Mint's mother on FB and Mint herself liked my link on FB from her personal FB acct. And here she is singing the song at her FC meeting eeeks

http://websta.me/p/1138933472901492526_1558171562
C: applebehappy/mariomintinterfc

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
And man I wish I could attend those events
>.<
And 55555 Boy's face. I wonder if they are sitting by each other (same seat material ...probably a car?)
I wonder how Cupid series' casting is since it's not 100% announced if mint is out.....,

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhh.... that is awesome ipsmilez ;)
Does any1 have the link of her singing the ost....awww... wish they could be each other guest at their meeting