[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
Would you look at this. Thanks Hokulanii for sharing this news.

Top 10 celebrities to keep an eye on in 2016 that will be a big hit.

10: weir @ 1.4%
09: Esther @ 1.68
08: yaya @ 3.68
07: Matt @ 4.47
06: mint @ 5.92
05: pope @ 6.64
04: nadech @ 6.67
03: push @ 7.12
02: James ji @ 14.16
01: Mario @ 36.72

http://mcot-web.mcot.net/9ent/view.php?id=566f74cd938163efff8b4702
C: 9ent
I am one happy Fan, Mario and Mint ❤❤ Love you a lot!!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay for Chario! I'm actually really surprised he beat out Nadech. 

Btw whatever happened in the final round of the daradaily poll? Did the results already come out? 

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Damn..i did a Google translate and found out that the survey of the top 10 stars on the above post was conducted with 1250 people in every profession across the country. Mint and Mario rank high. I am surprised and glad. Mint is sure getting recognition and popularity. She is currently in TOP 3 alongside Kim and Yaya for TV3 Fanclub Award Voting. Cant wait for the result.

hanabi07

sarNie Egg
hi, i just finished this lakorn (watched it randomly because i was bored) and i have to say i love it soo much. i'm like obsessing with Mint and Mario right now. I'm new to lakorns (only started watching them since last yr) and generally dont watch much dramas anymore (i'm being picky in recent yrs). So it's rare for me to like a drama/lakorn this much.

Story wise, i saw a lot of flaws in the plot (it was a good first draft that needed a few revisions)  but i was able to overlook those because of the chemistry between the leads. Mario and Mint were super adorable together <3 Acting wise, i thought Mint did good with the role. She was kute and not annoyed. (could use some help in emotional scenes though) For Mario, i have to say he impressed me sooo much!!! he's improved a lot since i last saw him in his movie with baifern and first lakorn with taew. In those two, i thought he was okay, kute n serviceable but didnt left an impression. ( my friend loved him in his movie with baifern but i thought he was too boy-ish looking so i didnt take him seriously ahha) But in here he just blew me away with his improved acting skill and on-screen charisma. There was no blurred line when he was acting as Mek or Thun. I can see that age and experience did him good as I thought he was so handsome n mature in here as compared to the last few works i've seen him in. (the hairstyle helped too ahha)

So, overall i enjoyed this lakorn a lot and hope that Mario and Mint will get pair again soon. A few photoshoots and events together would really help ease everyone through the waiting period. :pervie: :pervie: fingers crossed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYB5XneXE1w

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
hanabi07 said:
hi, i just finished this lakorn (watched it randomly because i was bored) and i have to say i love it soo much. i'm like obsessing with Mint and Mario right now. I'm new to lakorns (only started watching them since last yr) and generally dont watch much dramas anymore (i'm being picky in recent yrs). So it's rare for me to like a drama/lakorn this much.

Story wise, i saw a lot of flaws in the plot (it was a good first draft that needed a few revisions)  but i was able to overlook those because of the chemistry between the leads. Mario and Mint were super adorable together <3 Acting wise, i thought Mint did good with the role. She was kute and not annoyed. (could use some help in emotional scenes though) For Mario, i have to say he impressed me sooo much!!! he's improved a lot since i last saw him in his movie with baifern and first lakorn with taew. In those two, i thought he was okay, kute n serviceable but didnt left an impression. ( my friend loved him in his movie with baifern but i thought he was too boy-ish looking so i didnt take him seriously ahha) But in here he just blew me away with his improved acting skill and on-screen charisma. There was no blurred line when he was acting as Mek or Thun. I can see that age and experience did him good as I thought he was so handsome n mature in here as compared to the last few works i've seen him in. (the hairstyle helped too ahha)

So, overall i enjoyed this lakorn a lot and hope that Mario and Mint will get pair again soon. A few photoshoots and events together would really help ease everyone through the waiting period. :pervie: :pervie: fingers crossed!
I had the same thoughts about the lakorn but I looked past it bcuz ChariOh Is my new bias
But I kept wishing that the lakorn was longer
And the way it played out shows that ther is room to make a sequel and add more romantic scenes (which I thought they did not have enough of) :p
But I really like the cast and I thought everyone did a great job!! (Two Thumbs Up)

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
mzmoua06 said:
I wish someone can sub all the interviews with Mint and Mario during their promotion of TSL.... us international fans are dying to know what they are actually saying about one another....
I know rt!! Even I don't understand I still watch it to see them talk about each other is just....

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
One year ago I was stressing out while writing my essay and all at the same time I was hyped waiting for fitting pics to surface. One year ago, we got our first look of #MARIOMINT as an on-screen couple. One year ago, this picture was taken and it was #twospiritslove FITTING day. HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNI [12/17/14]

c: chudapha

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
Omg!! I sooooo happy to hear from my older sisters that they like TSL XD
1. One of my sis said that Mint isn't really great as an actress (it really hurts to hear it no matter how many times even after accepting the fact) but she said that Mint did really good on this lakorn
2. She also said that Mint really matches Mario <3
3. My other sister said that the lakorn is pretty funny
4. They both said they were going to rewatch it (although I've never stopped watching it) ^_^
5. They have never taken interest in the same lakorns as I do, so this is the first

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
kimsaj said:
Just had a TSL marathon and I must say, aside from my ChaRio & Punjan fandoms, Pat is indeed a great actress  :yes: . And the role fits her very well too. She should won best Villain of the year  :thumbsup:  
I know rt!! She did great

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
lovestar said:
Tell me which interviews and I'll see what I can do
Can you subtitle 3zaap when they interview mint and Mario I watch like 5 time I don't understand but I still watch it I really want to know what they say

snowymelon

sarNie Egg
Seladuch said:
Can you subtitle 3zaap when they interview mint and Mario I watch like 5 time I don't understand but I still watch it I really want to know what they say
So do I, can someone please eng sub that show and also the tonight show with mario and mint too, thanks you in advance really appreciate