[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
One year ago I was stressing out while writing my essay and all at the same time I was hyped waiting for fitting pics to surface. One year ago, we got our first look of #MARIOMINT as an on-screen couple. One year ago, this picture was taken and it was #twospiritslove FITTING day. HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNI [12/17/14]

Yes, I remembered it very well during their fitting day. I was at the Siriraj's Hospital (BKK Thailand). I was almost jump out of my chair with joy seeing Mint and Mario on their fitting and have no idea they were starting in TSL, but happy they have a lakorn together. It was showed on TV. I was really happy, but tried to hold her my happiness and simile in front of lot of people because they would think I'm crazy. Haha. 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MINT AND MARIO :beer:

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
HuabNag said:

Yes, I remembered it very well during their fitting day. I was at the Siriraj's Hospital (BKK Thailand). I was almost jump out of my chair with joy seeing Mint and Mario on their fitting and have no idea they were starting in TSL, but happy they have a lakorn together. It was showed on TV. I was really happy, but tried to hold her my happiness and simile in front of lot of people because they would think I'm crazy. Haha. 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MINT AND MARIO :beer:
I miss them so much

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Same here :,) well I thought Mint was rumor to be in this lakorn. And Now it's Mario rumor in this lakorn. Oh well I just hope ~crosses finger~ that they both confirm in this lakorn, since I believe broadcast Thai Tv still want to work with Mint.

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
CHario_Fan15 said:
Same here :,) well I thought Mint was rumor to be in this lakorn. And Now it's Mario rumor in this lakorn. Oh well I just hope ~crosses finger~ that they both confirm in this lakorn, since I believe broadcast Thai Tv still want to work with Mint.
I hope so too!!
I crossing my fingers and hoping that we see Mario and Mint in this lakorn together Ka!
Please fill our hopes and wishes Ka Thai Tv!!
I'll be the happiest fan if mint and Mario are pair up again

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!
I so excited from reading this!!! I'm at works smiling at my phone like a crazy person
Sadly it's only a rumor T^T
Plz, plz be true!!!!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
It's funny that Mario is rumored in Buang Nanjathorn now, because before it was a Mint rumor. Man I hope they both confirm it. Even if we have to wait until the end of next year it'll all be worth it! 

So happy for Chario that they came in second in terms of koojin! They've only had one lakorn together so that's awesome. I also like Ken & Namtarn. So I'm glad they made the list as well. They've also only had one lakorn together too, though they do seem very close in real life and have more events I think. Chario needs more events! That way they gain more fans =) 

Sidenote: Wow Channel 7 gets much higher ratings on average. I know that's always been true but seeing how all the lakorns did is definitely interesting. Hopefully Channel 3 can do better in the future. Not surprised that Kan & Mai had the highest rated lakorn of the year. I love those two together! At least I did in their first lakorn, didn't check out their second because it wasn't subbed but happy they did well. They're my favorite Channel 7 pairing.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
xcinsationalx said:
It's funny that Mario is rumored in Buang Nanjathorn now, because before it was a Mint rumor. Man I hope they both confirm it. Even if we have to wait until the end of next year it'll all be worth it! 

So happy for Chario that they came in second in terms of koojin! They've only had one lakorn together so that's awesome. I also like Ken & Namtarn. So I'm glad they made the list as well. They've also only had one lakorn together too, though they do seem very close in real life and have more events I think. Chario needs more events! That way they gain more fans =) 

Sidenote: Wow Channel 7 gets much higher ratings on average. I know that's always been true but seeing how all the lakorns did is definitely interesting. Hopefully Channel 3 can do better in the future. Not surprised that Kan & Mai had the highest rated lakorn of the year. I love those two together! At least I did in their first lakorn, didn't check out their second because it wasn't subbed but happy they did well. They're my favorite Channel 7 pairing.
Dont get upset over it. Ch3 uploads full lakorns on their official channels and millions of people watch their online. Compare to Ch7, Ch3 still have more viewers in Thailand and internationally.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Chario mintmario said:
Dont get upset over it. Ch3 uploads full lakorns on their official channels and millions of people watch their online. Compare to Ch7, Ch3 still have more viewers in Thailand and internationally.
Oh no worries because at the end of the day I still watch wayyy more Channel 3 lakorns lol. Because like you said they upload online and people are able to post subs. It's already hard to do that as is and Channel 7 makes that near impossible. So despite their faults Channel 3 still has my heart. Even more so if we get Chario back soon  :bhehe:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
xcinsationalx said:
Oh no worries because at the end of the day I still watch wayyy more Channel 3 lakorns lol. Because like you said they upload online and people are able to post subs. It's already to do that as is and Channel 7 makes that near impossible. So despite their faults Channel 3 still has my heart. Even more so if we get Chario back soon  :bhehe:
Yeah they need to pair Chario up as soon as possible. The fact that Mint was pulled out of a lakorn with Boy is a great sign..i hope so..Ch3 is finding a good script and schedule for them both. I can't wait...

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
Chario mintmario said:
Yeah they need to pair Chario up as soon as possible. The fact that Mint was pulled out of a lakorn with Boy is a great sign..i hope so..Ch3 is finding a good script and schedule for them both. I can't wait...
I hoping that ch3 will pair mint and Mario up again!! I want a good script like TSL!! Or a better one
Pls ch3!!!!
I'm missing this two like crazy

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
IpSmilez has gone n done it again to me!!! I'm loving the new mv she posted!!! More plz!!! Im loving the story line already!!!!

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
Wait wait wai!!!
Mint is confirmed in the "Enchanted Bed" (buang banjatorm)!?!?!?!?
Woooooot!!!!
I cant keep up and I too hyper (I just woke up)
And I'm getting this form and Mint's form confused 5555555

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Mint has to confirm :) omg she needs good script to play :) I don't think I'll ever get tired of their pairing lol... I'm too bias with them! Mario and Mint all the wayyyyyyy ❤ Mario should confirm it too if it's rumor then hopefully it's true cause by the time of the filming, both might done with their upcoming lakorns.