[CH3]Song Sanaeha (Makers Group) : Kim Kimberley/ James Ma

koadadai

sarNie Adult

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wanted to stock all the gifs i made here
this is totally not my genre headache but woooooooooooooooooow wooooooooooooooooow woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooww kim outstand herself :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: hopefully the actual script will up as good

enjoy the not so good quality gif but wanted to share since this thread is dead

bravo to the CG editor a huuuggeee bravo to kim absolutely amazing

and the story of course focus on the psycho twin that seem has sever complexity problems from her other twin that we will for sure know why produced such a twin

witch forrrr suuure the mom has a hand in it directly or indirectly

and we get a sluty/bitchy woman , five men in a row in the teaser without counting the uncle and the parak so 7 in a total

not gonna lie she is spicyyy though she is an evil spicy type of woman, woooooowwww kimmm wooow her eyes her inner are really fabulous to watch

she looked absolutely fascinatinnnnng :love::love::love:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i wonder why the good twin slaps him

if this is just a teaser and we had all this how much the actual lakorn

this is why i'm a big fan , north and south represented by the same body

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the beauty of kim is she makes me watch her in such a psycho character yet i'm not like annoyed i don't how to explain it like even in her bad character she show own charm she walks here like "i'm the bad queen" :lol: a raeng need another raeng to be the queen of raengs

i have no words another level of raeng

Last edited:

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Just watched the trailer...I'm really excited for this. Can I just say that James, who is still pretty awkward with his leading ladies, looks super natural and comfortable with Kim, with the nice twin at least. I've never seen any previous versions of this before but Kim is killing it in the trailer with the red lipstick.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
James' chemistry with Kim was good and I'm glad it's still there. They're very comfortable with each other, I think working with her also helps him loose up. From the teaser I think Kim's acting has improved. I was afraid she's gonna overact this kind of role but she's nailing it as the evil twin.