[CH3]Song Sanaeha (Makers Group) : Kim Kimberley/ James Ma

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
This thread became quiet while airing. Some are saying netizens are not satisfied with this lakorn. Can anyone explain?
this lakorn can win the worst script wrote lakorn award cause it has no sense very messy plot very bad wrote type of stories very dark the negative is more than the positive the uncle is the most disgusting character i ever watched in lakorn just a snap (ex wife of the nephew become the new wife of the ucle and the uncle told her that he always had a crush on her even before she marry his nephew) (the uncle suggest a three some to his nephew with the bad twin duen) , the aunt hate the bad twin to death but still not kown why she never tried to love her or understand her the good twin is jst a weak character that she think she is not beautiful and men are interested in her cause she looks like her dara twin and bunch of more messy things here and there that full of sex/rape/lust that's what this lakorn is about

firesky

sarNie Egg
this lakorn can win the worst script wrote lakorn award cause it has no sense very messy plot very bad wrote type of stories very dark the negative is more than the positive the uncle is the most disgusting character i ever watched in lakorn just a snap (ex wife of the nephew become the new wife of the ucle and the uncle told her that he always had a crush on her even before she marry his nephew) (the uncle suggest a t
the only thing that keep me watching is kim's amazing performance as a twin that's all, the sure thing is a great experience to her as an actress but too bad the plot is one of the worst
you wrote what in my mind. it was a very bad script. Kim is beautiful and awesome in here. Jett Maker ruin this lakorn. he can do better, with better script and storyline but he choose the crappy storyline. However, I will watch until the end for Kim & James & P' Waew.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
you wrote what in my mind. it was a very bad script. Kim is beautiful and awesome in here. Jett Maker ruin this lakorn. he can do better, with better script and storyline but he choose the crappy storyline. However, I will watch until the end for Kim & James & P' Waew.
there was a thread i pantip back to 2019 when the first time the announcement came out about jma an dkim reunite under jett for songsanaeha and the person who created the thread made a ps saying that becareful of the writer cause he wasn't praised for his past screen writing people also in the comment section of the thread warn about jett's company's bad choice of script so yeh some predicted or kinda knew this gonna be a mess ,

all i can say is the only positive thing is to see kim act as a twin cause she may not have thi opportunity again and she already said it in recent interview few days agoo she accepted the script because of that and she wanted to act duen who is a chracter that's out of her comfort zone that is fullllllll of immorality that get herself involved in all sort of dark thing and bad life choices and constant jealousy that drove her to even want to scar her sister's face

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I lost the interest of this drama, and keep watching because I love to see Kim. The story line is kind of suck and didn't make sense (not a good moral for having uncle and nephew shared the same girls) Sad! Their last lakorn together (I meant James and Kim) was great.

firesky

sarNie Egg
I lost the interest of this drama, and keep watching because I love to see Kim. The story line is kind of suck and didn't make sense (not a good moral for having uncle and nephew shared the same girls) Sad! Their last lakorn together (I meant James and Kim) was great.
me too. I lost interest too. keep watching because Kim. all her lakorn, here she looks stunning and beautiful and she act very well. I am also cannot accept the script. Uncle nephew situation, share wife. then, after that they act like nothing happen and suddenly chris become good person. she blackmail duen first and She the one told aunt that duen push her. Duen even cry when she visit her aunt at the hospital.

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I don't want to compare my feeling between this one and the one in Ch7 of Porshe and Now. In this drama, I've enjoyed a few episodes, then died down, unlike Porshe/Now drama didn't caught my heart in the first 2 eps, then l started to fall in love with the scripts, their roles, great edits, and I gave them two thumbs up for the whole drama.

firesky

sarNie Egg
I don't want to compare my feeling between this one and the one in Ch7 of Porshe and Now. In this drama, I've enjoyed a few episodes, then died down, unlike Porshe/Now drama didn't caught my heart in the first 2 eps, then l started to fall in love with the scripts, their roles, great edits, and I gave them two thumbs up for the whole drama.
I like that drama too (Porche/Now). that drama was good and lovely. one of the great remake.

as for SS, its hard for me to continue. The CG is good, all the actors also great. Kimmy acting was super but the scripts :facepalm:

I am a big fan of Kim. I like her personality. It really hurt me SS turn like this. I was excited waiting for this drama before. But I will watch until the end.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kimberley made duen character absolutely veryyyy real like kudos to her endlessly wooow the amount of pain and abuse this character put herself in is just insane for sure amazing experience to kim :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: i felt every rin of emotion in this lakorn such a dark lakorn had a potential to be a ood wrote dark type of story but the nonsense here and there from the writer ruin the finish touch

firesky

sarNie Egg
kimberley made duen character absolutely veryyyy real like kudos to her endlessly wooow the amount of pain and abuse this character put herself in is just insane for sure amazing experience to kim :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: i felt every rin of emotion in this lakorn such a dark lakorn had a potential to be a ood wrote dark type of story but the nonsense here and there from the writer ruin the finish touch
She totally a badas as Duen and I actually like Duen more than Pi. I will watch this episode on weekend. I don' t time to watch these week episodes live as usual. I am busy with online classes :sad6:. Fighting Kim!!

firesky

sarNie Egg
I read the tweets. Look like episode 16 & 17 full of dark and sadist scene. Needs to prepare myself. oh my Kim :sad6:.

20210701_225504.jpg 20210701_225507.jpg

love this pics, Kim look so lovely and beautiful here. Really like this production make up artist. Kim looks so pretty and gorgeous.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I like psychopath drama (kdrama), but not this kind of sadist drama. Oh my heart. with my country in quarantine for more than 2 months now. i needs to watch Kim old lakorn to heal my broken heart.
the ep was fullll of rape /kill/suicidal/ selling body /drug/violating/torture /non end slapping /blood /trauma

not recommended for people who suffer from trauma from one of those things or suffer from anxiety cause this will give you anxiety from the amount of darkness and sadism in it

firesky

sarNie Egg
the ep was fullll of rape /kill/suicidal/ selling body /drug/violating/torture /non end slapping /blood /trauma

not recommended for people who suffer from trauma from one of those things or suffer from anxiety cause this will give you anxiety from the amount of darkness and sadism in it
I read comments in pantip. they are soo angry with the most of the scenes in episode 17. What was Jett think to produce this lakorn. I don't think I can watch Kim in those scenes, so I will skip episode 17.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I read comments in pantip. they are soo angry with the most of the scenes in episode 17. What was Jett think to produce this lakorn. I don't think I can watch Kim in those scenes, so I will skip episode 17.
i don't even dare to rewath it with sub live was enoug i don't want to go through that again