[Ch3] Sood Kaen Saen Ruk (Maker K)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Such a beautiful beautiful ending and I cried a bucket of tears!

Hands down, Best lakorn of the year for now.

crannberry

sarNie Egg
I have to say that this is my first generation lakorn that I have watched and finished. I absolutely love this series.  All the characters/actors were perfect for their rolls. I think that's what drew me into this series. All the kids playing  the younger generation all have a bright future.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This is hands down one of the best lakorn of the year. Very impressed. The second generation were all very good for newbies. I agree Meow it is wonderful they didn't rush it. Hope I see another lakorn this calibur and quality this year lol. 

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching the last episode and it's very good. I really enjoy it. This is probably one of the best lakorn I've seen this year.

cecilia

Staff member
Definitely a hidden gem of the year ... this was better than I expected; lots of morals/lessons learned. I pretty much cried in every episodes lol Love the ending ... love that Yut accepted the truth and move forward with a positive attitude.   

Side note: Puen looks good with no hair (bald)   :)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Very good ending. Although Yut made one last attempt to win Rath back, in the end he realized what was best. I'm glad that he split his inheritance evenly amongst his siblings. They wrapped up the loose ends nicely. I wonder what happened to Pbrayoon's wife though. Lol She got robbed and just never showed up afterwards. It was sort of weird. Did they get a divorce or something... Definitely a good lakorn. Amazing cast and everything.

On a side note: Peun's/Yongyut's fake bald cap SPX is on point! The makeup artists have upped their skills. Fake baldness use to look so weird and funny. Yut's was actually realistic.

x0unerthanlater

Update: Remember when we were talking about how 3 zaap probably won't be featured on SKSR? Well, good news (maybe? lol) SKSR will actually be featured after all. Not exactly sure of the date, but I assume soon. It's weird how they will be on there way after the lakorn ended. What's the point of doing the feature when it's ended already? lol

cr: Daokrajai

https://youtu.be/YmAPW6wsiTY?t=1m24s

vid cr: ThaitvHD station

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The ending episode got 11.9 - the highest rating for CH3 right now, passed Bang Rajan of 8.35.

Congrats to CH3 and everyone involved with this lakorn!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Hopefully this proves to Ch3 that all you need to really draw in viewers is a good story and a good cast. The numbers don't lie. They need to stop obsessing over silly gimmicks like "koo jins" and series and superstars or whatever.

I'm glad they were able to get Benz, Donut, Mam, Mos, Namfon etc. all together. The vets were really awesome and the newbies were watchable. Sort of.

I wonder if the 3zaap people decided to get this cast on their show after they saw how popular it was. Probably wasn't expecting it? Is that why it's just now going on? But anyhow I was fine with the Tonight Show feature. The host is about a million times better than the people at 3zaap.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Vimalee said:
The ending episode got 11.9 - the highest rating for CH3 right now, passed Bang Rajan of 8.35.

Congrats to CH3 and everyone involved with this lakorn!
Ch3 is doing a good job, wow 11.9  :dance3:  the mon-tue slot is doing good too Krating reaches a 10 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Krating's ratings reached 10 in Bangkok only, nation wide Krating got between 5.0 - 5.6, still good ratings for CH3.

Alice said:
Ch3 is doing a good job, wow 11.9  :dance3:  the mon-tue slot is doing good too Krating reaches a 10 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Vimalee said:
Krating's ratings reached 10 in Bangkok only, nation wide Krating got between 5.0 - 5.6, still good ratings for CH3.

it will get better and higher when the next episode towards the end, so far the luerd mungkorn krating is the highest rating compared to suer and singh

x0unerthanlater

Finally SKSR is featured on 3 zaap. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7stwX97-PFo
cr: tv3 official