SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
James Ma does have a sweet face no doubt but he doesnt really appeal to me as much yet.

James J on the other hand is adorable. lol  I really want to see their own show already!!! 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, I agree, Mint really needs to come back to being nang'ek and not be the backup characters cause she is so much better than that. She's just too talented that she can pull off those roles as well.
Also I do find myself liking my favorite actors/actresses pra'eks and nang'eks too. I actually think James Jirayu looks very cute with glasses. Now rewatching the first episode, James Ma is now really catching my eyes. I wouldn't say he's hot, but definately cute and funny, but when it get's to his part, i think he'll be serious, because he's really gonna have to marry Esther then since Grate and James J didn't marry the other two. I think that is one thing that is making him become more serious. I really can't wait for all the next parts aswell. :)

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
It's funny, the show is barely beginning and I already want to see the last one with James Ma and Mint C.  That's so true, he will be more pressured to marry Ester.  Poor James M. Finally meet the girl you love and you're the only son left to fulfill your dad's promise.  Wow, no wonder he becomes serious.  From the teasers with Mint C, I thought he would just be serious but he starts off fun and flirty and becomes depressing later on.  

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
To me all da bros has their own handsomeness in them...Starting of da new baby, i like James Jirayu & James Ma equally lol Bomb oh da other hand he okay for now but maybe Taew could help him and add on some charm on tat man lol! Getting near...can't wait.

Yeppie a eng sub! My question has been answer! Hope tat subber stay until da end of da show!

Adding on, at da ball or party Noey hair got to go lol with da red dress and tat hair style make her look like da devil...seriously :loool: also i notice tat Chompooprae & Buasawan are here but not with Pope hehehehe

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I AM SO HYPED FOR THE REST OF THE SERIES... and yet it is only the beginning! Haha. The first series is cute so far with the first episode but I am not a fan of cross dressing Thai lakorns, so hopefully episode 2 doesn't throw me off.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Omg! I kinda failed to stay up late and instead slept on my desk but anyways!
This is going good so far! I completely forgot the fact that James Ma is supposed to be a playboy so when I saw him going after the hostesses I started laughing and I thought it was the cutest thing ever. I have to say, that I wasn't expecting to like Khun Chai Ronapee's character as much as the others, but now, he is definitely number 1 for me.
Pope is such a beautiful p'ek! He is so considerate and thoughtful of others and knows how to read people's feelings by just looking at the expression on their faces. He's really interesting actually...
James J is seriously so strict and uptight. Not in a bad way but in a really typical way because when a p'ek like this meets their nang'ek, they turn soft and their facial expressions change straight away. I think that's what bella will do; bring happiness and love into his life.
I can't really say anything about Bomb yet because he only had a few lines
I really really love Mint Nutwara! Her character is so gentle and benevolent. Especially when she wore that pink dress. Damn! She looked so beautiful! I nee to give jer credit often. And I'm kinda glad that she'll end up with the other teacher. They look really cute together and I guess it's a change for them because they play rai a lot so it's good to see something different from them.
Pream and grate. Hmmm. I still have to watch more episodes to decide whether they're good or not.
End of review

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Yaam said:
Thanks so much for the Eng. subs! I was just wondering about it. Hopefully the subber will sub all the series. ;)

Preem is very cute but her nose job bugs me because it's noticeable. But Grate and Preem are adorable together.

I knew it! There was always something bothering me when I looked at pream's face. Who knew she had a nose job?
And I agree with you and how you said that you just indirectly love the p'ek that mint c is with. I'm like that as well!

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Everyone keeps saying that preem got a nose job...to me her nose look the same since her first lakorn with chakrit and she was a teenager when she made that lakorn...15-16 years old but correct me if I'm wrong..

Yes true when I look at her..her nose distracts me lolz...

My main question is if in fact she got a nose job then she probably had it done when she was young cuz she will be 17 this year..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't get pass the first 5 minutes LOL not because it was boring but I was too tired. 

I don't think Preem got a nose job either. That's part of her flaw, but she needs to go the extra miles to attract me. And I am not feeling it even though I have just seen the first 5 minutes and a few bts. A good actress will hide her flaws. I like to use Ann as an example, she looked weird to me, but as I watched her, I grew to love her, even her flaws. Like the saying goes "You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her." 

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
so this air Friday, Saturday, and Sunday​
 ​
ok, as i was watching the 1st episode am still not feeling the chemistry between grate and preem but instead am feeling the chemistry between grate and mint n.also suriyont  or because preem is to young and beside he her teacher i dont know. Also, i  would love to see pope and mint n again tho. Oh, well i just wait to watch more to see their character​
 ​
 ​
1st meeting of mint nutwara and suriyont  was cute tho a fabric covering her and he lift the fabric up to see her awww. that was cute haha​
 ​
 ​
Mint Nutwara ​
 ​
sorry for off topic but here is the new teaser of mint nutwara in a music video with ice....​
this is where she can be the nang'ek and not the the side character ... i do wish she get to play as nang'ek again.​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
awww​
 ​

SonYukView4ever

I dont know why people keep bringing up about Preem's nose?? WTHECK!?!?! Lol, it looks fine to me in lakorn.  Maybe in pictures her nose is more noticeable but srsly I dont notice anything about her nose. it looks just fine.

Preem to me is cuter in lakron than her pictures.  Now thinking back, I had only wished pra'ek was someone her age. lol but Great is not bad just going to have to push myslef to look beyond their real ages.

Why didnt they cast Bomb with Preem?? They would have looked better since both are the youngest and tallest, Bomb kept refering to Taew as "p" when he's a giant standing next to her. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
LOL, I agree, Mint really needs to come back to being nang'ek and not be the backup characters cause she is so much better than that. She's just too talented that she can pull off those roles as well.
Also I do find myself liking my favorite actors/actresses pra'eks and nang'eks too. I actually think James Jirayu looks very cute with glasses. Now rewatching the first episode, James Ma is now really catching my eyes. I wouldn't say he's hot, but definately cute and funny, but when it get's to his part, i think he'll be serious, because he's really gonna have to marry Esther then since Grate and James J didn't marry the other two. I think that is one thing that is making him become more serious. I really can't wait for all the next parts aswell. :)
you know i adore Mint N with Great more than when Great with Preem man i want Mint N come back as nang'ek i want her pra'ek to be Great 

SonYukView4ever

OH MY GAWD! ------------------------*FAINTS*-------------------------------------

Nutwara looks AMAZING in that MV with Ice! Love her smokey eyes!!! I get goosebumps just watching it!! wow! **jaw drops*** HOW INCREDIBLE! Ice has the MOST beyond amazing skilled voice!! I was an old fan of his. :bopping:  :bopping:  Cannot wait for the FULL version! :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing, mizzniki!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ice's sexy and most soothing voice. SMEXY voice!! My fav. singer! WOOT!

fun

Expired Sarnie
But Chalida is nang ek LOL in NM2 and KCR. And she has no other upcoming project. So how can she return back to nang ek when she is still currently playing nang ek roles?

I guess they paired Pream up with Grate because Grate looks old enough to be a professor and Pream young enough to be a student LOL but then again all the girls in here can pass as student. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lovestar said:
I knew it! There was always something bothering me when I looked at pream's face. Who knew she had a nose job?
And I agree with you and how you said that you just indirectly love the p'ek that mint c is with. I'm like that as well!
her nose is like the eagle's beak its very irritated so with her face the first thing u will see is her nose 

SonYukView4ever

fun said:
But Chalida is nang ek LOL in NM2 and KCR. And she has no other upcoming project. So how can she return back to nang ek when she is still currently playing nang ek roles? 

Um....We were referring to Nutwara. lol :p unless you were being sarcastic with the name switching 5555++++

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
fun said:

I guess they paired Pream up with Grate because Grate looks old enough to be a professor and Pream young enough to be a student LOL but then again all the girls in here can pass as student. 
Yep, we were referring to Mint Natwara. LOL, I think Preem's nose is fine, Also my mom actually likes her nose. She says that her nose is the part that brings the beauty in her face. LOL, I guess so? So Bomb calls Taew P' when he looks older and taller, but his age iss younger than her isn't it. I also agree though that they should've paired Bomb and Preem because they both are the tallest ones. Mint N is so pretty in the MV. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Every time I see Jarinyu in glasses, he reminds me of Khon Pak, from Daw Pra Sook. lol The glasses make him look so geeky and funny. 555+++

--

as tagged
aha good idea Daisy somehow James J his like the younger version of P'Num Sornram