Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh da hug in da forest is so cute...Grate and Preem are cute together...need more sweetness of them two...going back now to finish it lol
Adding on...da brothers are so cute!! Always togrthering sharing thought together and many more...da more i see both James...da more i abore them both

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sweet_09 said:
Wat do u guy mean by seprated recording??? Does tat mean they will not air like back to back??? Anyways currently watch ep.3 and love da part when da sale lady hold Tawan hand hehehehe
she meant regarding star stage.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Preem is cuter onscreen than photo, I agree. She has such a sweet face. :)

I just have to admit once again that James Ma is HAAAAAAAAAAWT. LOL.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Watching all the couples one Seesan Special... I have to say that Preem and Grate has got to be the cutest off-screen. They seem close and very playful together while the rest of the couples seem more reserved and polite in front of each other. Chalida and James Ma seems comfortable together though.

Sweet_09

Da brother once agian are so cute!! One plan after another one but always surprise da others hehehe Bomb is cute in a way...he slowly growing on me as well now :) Chai Pat & Chai Pee wasnt happy when they return home...which i found them really sexy when their mad hehehe

Teacher Chinnakorn is going crazy! He such is deeply in love with Kate...he seeing Kit as Kate lol love da way he stare at her and repeat to himself in his head ahahahah Chai Yai and & Prang has too start telling each other feeling...there is more than friend in their face expression! Chinnakorn thinking he going crazy lol but after seeing Taratorn, he's even shock...cant wait to see da next episode...another 5 days of waiting!!!

Side note: i dont really like Mr. Edward at all...he a pain in da butt, a d!ck...i'm feeling Maprang's father will be in danger...all of da ppls at da camp sight!

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
Finish all the episode liking the lakorn so far...  so funny when the girls seeing the guy body they were drooling hahah. Also, mint and diew part is so cute his character is so head over hill for kate and he is picture tawan as kate hahah. As, for mint and grate their character are so awkward  toward each other but in a cute way tho.​
 ​
Here the clips that introducing each character in the story line​
 ​
the girls parts​
 ​
 ​
the men parts​
 ​
 ​
Bts pictures and screencaps​
drooling over their body haha :drools:​
 ​
they are so awkward together​
 ​
 ​
 ​

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I can't wait for Bomb and Taew's story!

Chai Yai and Maprang's love is coming along so slowly. Or am I just too impatient lol Chai Yai is so handsome and is such a sweetie towards his nong Prang!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
woot! we got another Nutwara fan in the house! :D hehe 
Appreciate your sharing mizniki!

Ep 3 was more fun! I was getting bored of them in the jungle already.
I was so excited when it slightly shifted to the other four brothers
because watching Jirayu and Ma was def more lively. Noey and Esther are tricky.

Sweet_09

I was watching da special BTS and da couple were so cute! Preen and Grate seem to have lot of chem off screen but on screen there only 75%...need more to proved mr wrong :) Mew and Pope seem shy to one and another and nervous...da way they talk and look at each other but can't wait to see their part ;) Bella and James J seem close and have chem off screen...can't wait to see their part :D Taew and Bomb seem shy and man Taew is so little setting next to Bomb...can't wait for this one because for sure it will be an adventure one :camera: Chalida and James Man seem close but James seem a little but shy...afterall I think Chalida will bring da man out of him lol :wink:

Anyways I just notice all da girls tat their grandma want them to marry too, are all known as Mom Luang? Even Maprang is Mom Luang? But Pawornruj lover is Khun Ying...in life style who title is bigger? And wat da different? To me I know Khun Ying is almost like a princess?? Correct me if I'm wrong lol

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Preem is such a sweet face! They way Preem and Grate looks at each other is so sweet.

Khun Kate is very sweet and proper! I hope she doesn't turn bad later on... I feel bad for Khun Ruj! He always seems left out because of their grandmother. He's a good person regardless how she treats him. I will not be able to stand the grandmother any longer! I am annoyed by how she treats him. :(

Khun Pee is so funny!  :pervie:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just finished watching episode 2 and 3. 

o m g, I LOVE Deaw and Mint N. I think I like them more than Great and Pream because of their story line. I like those
type of story line. hehehe.. I can't wait until he find out the true. ha.

I bet the dad already know that Pream is disguising herself as a man.  

I knew it that the JJ and JM have to take Esther and Noey out because the brothers didn't want them to see their grandmother.
Lol,they were so pissed off when they took them out to go watch movie. hah.  They're cute. Gosh, both James have such baby
face. Heheh

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
hope a lot more happens next weekend for Chai Yai and nong Maprang! LOL Chinnakorn thinks his friend is gay.

Taew and Bomb are so stand-offish with each other off-screen.