Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
This weekend eps gonna b dramatic...than ying Taew in the hospital...boy oh boy..
So in order her and chai ruj to b together...she gonna have to give up her royal status...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I actually thought all five girls are going to be on the 3 zaaap talk show too like the boys because of those pictures of mew and pream at the show. I guess there wont be one. This series barely have any promotions at all. Boo!!!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Heres the theme song for all 5 series. I just love this series so much, umma sub the thai karaoke ahahaha

http://youtu.be/LfaDl420DtU

I only got a little done 

Verse 1:

Wayla Tee Muo Ler Mai Tung Khun Plid Bai,

Sin Neung nai Jai young nai koj mai pled 

Koj cu Kwam Ruk tee mee thaw tur, 

Jum mai kaung mai mee nuea kone wayla 

mun gang kwa arai

Verse 2:

Thaw hai na plieng dai ruk tur gay ya kong bpen ruk tur 

Mai mee wan jep blah look noi lump bay way

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Ooh! They are just so cute together - Bella looks even cuter with natural look, makes her look young and cute.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
A lot of events will be taken place in Pawornruj this weekend!! Happy to see Mew+Jirayu (MJ) lol 555++

-marriage, heartbreaks, drama, tears ...

SonYukView4ever

Mew's new magazine for Grazia Magazine.  Looking like a real high maintenance shoot! Comming out in June!!

memory memory...ending this weekend I believe

as tagged

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
omg...don't want them to end...love them so much...

it's going to be heartbreaking to see them go and i hope they won't have to go through a lot to be together...all drama in the last three epsiodes??...can't wait but also want to see khunchai pat...

hurry up friday!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMFG this year pairing are so cute. I am so in love with Mew and Pope and James and Bella. Bella is so frekaing pretty.TBH she is the prettiest out of 5 hehehehe.

Here is something i found at the NM2 thread hehehe

Hahahahah Mark prin guest starring in a scene in KCR. Hehehehehehe i am so looking foreward to this. Lol

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yaam said:
cute.. m&m ... such a tease!!! where is khun chai pee!! lol.
Lol, I have no idea where Chai Pee is, remember what Mint said, he's not a talkative person and he's very independent. And of course if her Mark is there, their will always be something fishy going on. 555+ I cannot wait I see this part of the lakorn.

DaisyDukes* said:
Loool Mark and Chalida. 555 They need a lakorn of their own!!! 55 :p
M&M do need a lakorn of theirs.

Anyways off topic. So is Good Feeling also directing Khun Chai Pittapat?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
Lol, I have no idea where Chai Pee is, remember what Mint said, he's not a talkative person and he's very independent. And of course if her Mark is there, their will always be something fishy going on. 555+ I cannot wait I see this part of the lakorn.

M&M do need a lakorn of theirs.

Anyways off topic. So is Good Feeling also directing Khun Chai Pittapat?
No Good Feeling only working on Khun Chai Pawornruj and Khun Chai Puttipat is No Problem Paa Jaew

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
The girls magazine shoot they have together the other day, I believe.

Cr: maysayaa's IG

------------------------

Ratings for Khun Chai Ruj week 4/19-4/21.

"คุณชายปวรรุจ 5.9(9.4,5.3) ,4.8(9.5,4.0) ,6.1(10.0,5.4)"
Cr: Ch3's Drama @ Facebook.

The ratings are so low! But in the other hand, the rating in the city is high and doing very very good. ^^

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
-AyLove- said:
The girls magazine shoot they have together the other day, I believe.

Cr: maysayaa's IG

------------------------

Ratings for Khun Chai Ruj week 4/19-4/21.

The ratings are so low! But in the other hand, the rating in the city is high and doing very very good. ^^

The ratings are low and I'm surprised, I thought it would be pretty high, but is pretty high otherwise.  Jw, are Channel 3 lakorns more aimed towards the city or the country side (I believe)? Sorry for asking, I never really understood on how the rating for each channel works, that's why I'm asking. Thanks :)

The girls are beautiful like always. Can't wait to see more pics.

SonYukView4ever

I think this is how the "rating" is determined, although it was never clearly explained in details before. The two ratings inside the parenthesis each belong to the city and country viewers, then the rating outside of the parenthesis is the average of the two combined.  Quite honestly, I'm rather shocked that CH3 usually have really LOW ratings.  They rarely surpass 10.00 on average compared to esp. CH7 when people rarely watch CH7 looool buy maybe viewers in Thailand do watch CH7 more...**Shrugs**

Pawornruj is definitely doing well for city ratings. ^_^  If only the drama kick start earlier on the lakorn would have gotten a higher rating.  I was disappointed that the drama was left to reveal only in the last three episodes. Very Disappointing!!!