Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I had to skip episode 7 and go on to episode 8 because my laptop is really lame on the Viki site. I was so anxious in the beginning of episode 8 and then when it go the part where Kwan and Jun went to Juthatep palace, I started to get teary then cried a river. It was so sad, painful and heartbreaking to watch the ram scene. I am so heart broken. I haven't watched a Thai Lakorn that has broken my heart so much! When Kwan wai and bowed to all of the brothers and grandmas, I really cried. It's just so sad. When she looked at Khun Chai Puttipat, you can see the sadness in her eyes and then when it came to Khun Chai Ronnapee, the pain and sadness is in not only her eyes, but also Chai Pee's. Mint and James did an amazing job in that scene, it was very believable. You could feel and see in Mint's eyes that she wanted to cry. No one should ever have to go through that. I love Kwan's friend, Jun. She is definitely a true and best friend. All the hardships and pain that Kwan goes through, she's always there and shares those feelings with Kwan. No matter what. So happy that Jun told Khun Aut about Khun Pee really being Mom Rajawong Ronnapee Juthatep. Episode 8 was really good, heartbreaking and tearful.

Ya Oon, Rampa and Khun Chai Taewapan (Rampa's dad) are so CRUEL AND EVIL!!!! I am so angry with them, they are stupid and desperate. You would think that since Chai Pee is like Ya Oon's favorite, she would let him follow his heart, but nope. It's the exact opposite. She's not doing it for Chai Pee, she is doing it for herself because her husband left her for a lower class woman or something like that. She is nothing but selfish. Rampa and her dad are idiots and desperate for money and name. They don't care whether Chai Pee loves Rampa or not, they just want money, name and control. I'm just glad that not the whole Taewaprom family is selfish and desperate, such as Katesara, Kathin, Khun Chai Anupan, Khun Chat and Noot (yes, I'm including her in this list). I'm disappointed in Mom Ya Aiet, she found out about the plan and didn't say ANYTHING. She just sat there and said "Thank you for arranging my party." WTH. I mean, I understand that she wants your grandson to fulfill the promise, but really at the risk of him loosing himself and breaking his own heart??? She just sat there and said nothing. She's of nobility, she needs to say what needs to be said when it comes to right and wrong. Ugh......so frustrated.

So happy that the brothers are finally catching up that everything was Taewaprom's plan and they won't be sitting ducks, hopefully. Chai Pat feels guilty for helping Chai Pee lie, I understand how he feels. But now is not the time to regret or sit around and wait for a miracle to happen. They all need to help their brother/brother-in-law, this includes Chai Ruj and Rasa, hope to see them soon. They need to help Chai Pee and Kwan back together, but it will all really depend on Kwan and Chai Pee.

Side note: I'm very happy to see that Khun Yodyot knows that Kwan is not a bad person and actually explains to Pim that he was the one that courted Kwan, not her courting him or any other men. The brothers were very handsome as always and the sister in laws were beautiful. My favorite look would be Soifah's.

Sorry for the long post, this is just my thoughts about episode 8 :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes Yah On is out for "revenge" on all the "lower class" grls....

"Duty Before Love" ....Why do you want the person you love to Live in "misery" - I agree Both granny are selfish....Yah Aiet is very desperate to fulfill the promise...I understand but...she is an Elder and is highly respected.....The "Promise" shouldn't dictate their "Lives"...for my kids, I would Happily "LOSE" Face for their happiness! How did all the "Bro" turn out so good? "compassionate" ...lol they must have great parents...

Rampa is gonna "Blow" in  her ear....and the situation is very similar to her MOM and Kwan DON'T want that....I feel bad for P&K...they will be tear apart....hope Pee won't lost hope...he's not confidence when it comes to Kwan...but he has encouragement from his siblings.

hippo

sarNie Adult
it's ending this sunday  :cry:  :cry:

i'm gonna miss this series....i will surely re-watch it once it ends.

i've watched that dance scene so many times, and tear every time...chalida did such a great job and deserves all the compliments in the world. 

i think the last 3 eps are gonna be fast and make us miss them so much.

i really want to see how and for what reason kwan will forgive him....i think i know why, but for this story i don't want to be spoiled.
as for the grandmas  :rant:  :rant:  :rant: ....i can't wait to see yah On in jail. 

apparently both james and Chalida have been said to be stiff in their acting in this. they were called the robot couple. 
I disagree. yes I am a huge Chalida fan, but trying to put bias aside, she is a much better actress than many people in her gen and the best thing about her is that her roles are never the same, so she actually improves. unlike many others her eyes actually tell you her emotions. I guess i just feel the connection, others may not, but I do. 
one thing for sure is that she is one of the best criers in the newer gen. no loud noises necessary, just all tears...P'Nok has trained her well. 
as for james, i think he is better than Bomb, i didn't feel anything from him, his facial expressions and eyes just didn't do it for me. of course it is their first lakorn and there is more room for improvement....even the pro's find faults to improve on. 
overall all 3 newbies are pretty good for their first lakorn, there are some actors who were much worse and not even as good today. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
hippo said:

i've watched that dance scene so many times, and tear every time...chalida did such a great job and deserves all the compliments in the world. 

i really want to see how and for what reason kwan will forgive him....i think i know why, but for this story i don't want to be spoiled.
as for the grandmas  :rant:  :rant:  :rant: ....i can't wait to see yah On in jail. 

apparently both james and Chalida have been said to be stiff in their acting in this. they were called the robot couple. 
I disagree. yes I am a huge Chalida fan, but trying to put bias aside, she is a much better actress than many people in her gen and the best thing about her is that her roles are never the same, so she actually improves. unlike many others her eyes actually tell you her emotions. I guess i just feel the connection, others may not, but I do. 
one thing for sure is that she is one of the best criers in the newer gen. no loud noises necessary, just all tears...P'Nok has trained her well. 
as for james, i think he is better than Bomb, i didn't feel anything from him, his facial expressions and eyes just didn't do it for me. of course it is their first lakorn and there is more room for improvement....even the pro's find faults to improve on. 
overall all 3 newbies are pretty good for their first lakorn, there are some actors who were much worse and not even as good today. 

I will miss the miss this series too. This has been one of the only lakorns that I have been waiting for aside from NM2. Agree with what you said about the actors. I'm a huge Chalida fan and putting aside the bias, Chalida and James did a really great job in this. I was really surprise by James because in real life he is so reserved and quiet, but he was able to pull off the silly, player Khun Chai Ronnapee. Regardless on what people say, I love Jalida.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
hippo said:

They were called a stiff couple? To me they are the best couple in terms of acting,they show their emotions really well

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
who in their right mind called them the robot couple? Jesus.. Mint is amazing here, she has improved so so so much since her first lakorns. And as for James M he is amazing for a newbie. H e is definitely better than James J and Bomb. I am sorry but it is true. Both of them were painfully stiff! James M is very natural in his acting. 

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I personally was not that impressed with the ram scene like so many people (I did not come close to crying and etc the way ppl keep saying lol) but I am surprised there are people calling MJ the robot couple? Hahaha. I have not seen it. Instead, from what I see, Chalida especially is getting praises left and right, front and back hahaha even on Pantip which was never a strong terroritory for her fans. Although it's not my favorite Piengkwan is probably becoming Chalida's most popular role. She tends to exceed her previous performance everytime and people tend to really like her pairing regardless of who her pra aek is. First, Mark, Pope, Alex, James.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
I was surprise too with them being called stiff couple,coz my friend told that they have receiving good feedback and praises from their acting,it seems they always people who has something negative to say. I'm loving mj so far will sure want to see them pair up again

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
robot couple...seriously! To my knowledge i for sure Chalida and James did a wonderful job...oh well at least i know i enjoy them on screen and do hope for them to reunit again...in their own lakorn as da main couple and no other couple lol...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol there's always good with the bad.....there's always haters...but they can use it as a strength and encouragement....haha just like what pee said to kwan

I was impressed with the ram with her eyes watering...and holding back the tears and the show must go on ...her smiling

I cried wwhen she bow to all of them and her interaction with pee

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I didn't cry either, but I was shattered in the end because she finally knew who he is. I think out of all I've only Cried in Chai Ruj because it was the saddest.

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha it was an impressive scene but i didnt cry. of course i was heart broken tho. the part that almost made me tear up was when chai phee immediately got down just to be eye level w kwan when she wai him but his damn grannies gave him the eyes and huff and puff him back up.

robots? this is by far the best script out of the series. and if i didnt know james ma was a newbie, i would thought he had been in the industry for quite some time.

hippo

sarNie Adult
this is the clip where the reporters say that people say they are robots, but they praise the production and go on to say, that james should be happy that people are at least watching him....ermmmmmm

credit CityLoveUChannol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB9o1_q8iK8

but after the dance scene, i know that she got praised from many. 
a small article was posted on Chalida's fb fc page that their were over 100 forums in pantip praising her. 

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I'm on Mobile and have not watched the clip yet but I'm going to bet this video is a tvpool clip with those annoying female hosts who are paid to exaggerate the contents of their news. 55555

Edit: Oops. I was wrong. Daradaily. I didn't watch it though. Just checked to see what station this was lol. To be more on topic however, yes there were so many praises towards Chalida after the dance scene. I got tired of reading them. 55555

hippo

sarNie Adult
LOL MINT. 
nope this time its the annoying "guy" hosts 

i actually watched a tvpool clip where those hosts actually praised chalida for her acting...i was kinda surprised....they even went on to mention that their guy friends that love to go out on the weekend, refused to go to watch the lakorn....LOL

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
TVpool is associated with K'Ae. Even before KCR aired the TVpool ladies were already promoting MJ as Koo Jin already. LOL. But anything is possible so they came to my mind as the first gossip news source. P.S. Prior to KCR, Mark was the only Pra Aek who had the honor of glazing the magazine covers with Chalida. 55555

hippo

sarNie Adult
hahahaha, that is true, she hasn't done a photo shoot with other guys.....I don't count the photoshop one with her and boy, mark, ken or was it nadech or mario....I can't remember, I just remember that it was 3 guys.
I'd be good if she did get to do one with others.

MINT,
did u just not feel her emotions in the dance scene?
Or is it because you had been reading about and already knew what was coming?
I find that happens to me at times.
I'm just curious.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hrmm. I've thought of that myself too and actually watched the scene a few times to see why her emotions were not reaching me but I don't really have a good answer (that I'm willing to publicize 555). Of course, the fact that she was able to convince so many people that she IS Piengkwan, I think that is good enough for now and so I do acknowledge her merits. Based on an objective standard (that is not based on my personal feelings but the FACT that sooo many people are praising her), she has succeeded in her role as Piengkwan since the majority were touched. 

I also do not think it is because I knew what was coming though. We talked about something similar to this a year or two ago in regards to Pathapee Leh Rak. If the four producers were given the same exact project to produce, their final presentation would all inevitably turn out different. Even if the content were the same, the execution will always be different. (But Good Feeling not only screwed up their presentation - they also butchered the content hahaha No remnant of loyalty towards the original novel at all). A perfect example is Itazura Na Kiss. There are so many versions for this: 2 Japanese, 1 Taiwanese, and 1 Korean. The storyline is nothing new to me but each time I watched them, they all evoked some kind of emotions in me (well except for the Korea version - sorry Korea). 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
2nd time I watch clip...what part they say they robot couple? I hear the guy say "ning Ning" (seem directed towards james?) but i don't think there was so much focus...???  dunno can't really watch now too many ppl here making noise....they also say the "PRICE" for JAMES is "HIGH" (but o'course Ae get his "SHARE") 

Dunno...whatever....many ppl are enjoying it...Mint has improve each lakorn she gets...shows progress w/experiences...

Lol I'm already into the lakorn since the start so there build up, I felt nervous and anxious when she enter the palace...then the scene...I like the ram and her eyes showing she's hurt ..watering but holding back tears and smiling....the tear up and cried at the "BOW" scene....

@ Mintwix Maybe that Y it doesn't effect you??? Not into the lakorn? no Build up? lol... Dunno...things effect us all differently...but i can be a cry baby sooo...