Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with you on the 5 brother that should be in here.
The six sense is a different story that doesn't relate to Suparburoot Jutathep. It's another set of novel that's connected to one another like this series. Each of the girl that are in the six sense story have different type of sense. You can find more information about the six sense on the second page...Here's the link

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/49968-the-sixth-sense/

By the way :welcome1:

Thanks!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah agree they should just announce it by now what is taking them that much time :scratchhead2:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Well they also would want to see who will be available. I don't mind them taking their time if it's worth the wait, just hope they don't mess up by using the wrong cast for this series. I like the storyline a lot, so I have high expectation. Lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Well they also would want to see who will be available. I don't mind them taking their time if it's worth the wait, just hope they don't mess up by using the wrong cast for this series. I like the storyline a lot, so I have high expectation. Lol.
Kane and P'Pope both of them are link to this lakorn saw they wrote @pantip Pope is the
3rd oldest but not sure if the 1st,2nd,4th is still rumored to be Tik,Ken,Rome

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Kane and P'Pope both of them are link to this lakorn saw they wrote @pantip Pope is the
3rd oldest but not sure if the 1st,2nd,4th is still rumored to be Tik,Ken,Rome
I guess we just have to wait. You know I wish I can add Andrew to the list also.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
can't believe those p'ek for suggestion are all look alike i know if they had Tik and
ken in Pope he actually somewhat resemble Ken when he smile even the dimple looks Tik
and Kane looks like he can also could pass as Rome little brother

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, please dont tell me good feeling is gonna be producing one of the series. :numchuck: they gonna ruin it! heres khun king's latest interview

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20110801/104486/%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%8A%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%87.html

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Someone make a petition to close down Good Feeling company. Their lakorns are tasteless. They should tell the manager how much their lakorns suck so they stop making more. Even Kantana makes better lakorns than them.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha at least the fans in thailand read our mind too. since their lakorn is always a flop then why does ch3 want them to be a part of this big series again :thumbdown:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
earlier they release the companies that will direct the 5 series @pnatip and i didn't
see Good Feeling on there, they had lakornthai K'Da, Broadcast K'Nong, Act Art,
No problem, Makers Y K'Ja, K'Nok Chatchai

tinah

sarNie Coma
earlier they release the companies that will direct the 5 series @pnatip and i didn't
see Good Feeling on there, they had lakornthai K'Da, Broadcast K'Nong, Act Art,
No problem, Makers Y K'Ja, K'Nok Chatchai
i hope that is the final 5 companies that will be producing these series cause they all produce quality lakorns. i think chatchai's next lakorn is "neu mek 2"

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i hope that is the final 5 companies that will be producing these series cause they all produce quality lakorns. i think chatchai's next lakorn is "neu mek 2"
ka neu mek 2 Cteam is in for a guest star i don't know why they pop good feeling
from nowhere for this series this company flop badly even Tv Scene does it better than
them.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Omg, so the article I posted did say khun king will be producing the 2nd part of the series. He said he will take all comments he got from "patapee leh ruk" to improve on this series. By the way, he said they will be filming in Switzerland
This is so stupid! Why is ch3 letting khun king produce another series. They aren't even a popular production and their lakorn always flops

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg, so the article I posted did say khun king will be producing the 2nd part of the series. He said he will take all comments he got from "patapee leh ruk" to improve on this series. By the way, he said they will be filming in Switzerland
This is so stupid! Why is ch3 letting khun king produce another series. They aren't even a popular production and their lakorn always flops
in switzerland omg don't tell me K'King is directing the 2nd oldest brother and rumor
playing the role is Ken Theeradeth why good feeling who cares about improving they
will flop anyway @pantip earlier that the 2nd series is directed under K'Ja makers y
this so wrong, is this how Ch3 promoting their lakorn

tinah

sarNie Coma
^alice, the article I posted was khun kings interview while the news you got at pantip must have been from a fan and only a request. and yes, khu king said he will be producing the 2nd part so that is the 2nd oldest brother. Its not ken cause nothing is confirmed yet. Khun king said fans want pope to play the 2nd oldest brother

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh no this is bad news, I don't want Khun King company in here and especially the 2nd brother story... They must be crazy to do that. I get that anyone can improve and might even do a better job, still I don't want to take the risk. This is a series that connects to one another and I'm sure the others company will do a great job but Khun king. :thumbdown: Plus the Switerland story is the one I'm anticipating the most too. I think if Khun k. wants to improve than why not do a new lakorn alone and show that they did improve...not jump in the 2nd part of this series and ruin it. I do think it's stupid that ch3 is letting this company in this series, because last time in "Patapee leh ruk" they were the only one that didn't make the lakorn popular out of all the others company in the 4 hua jai series. GRRR!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My advice to Good Feeling is focus on the pra'nang and don't focus as much on the really small characters. And don't consider love scenes just falling on top of each other all the time. (referring to Pattapee Leh Ruk) Yeesh i'm still mad they focused 70% of the lakorn on the stupid hotel staff.

tinah

sarNie Coma
and i dont think its fair that good feeling is gonna be apart of another big series when they were in 4hjhkk already. let other production get a chance. plus, they already messed up last series so why make them produce another one

Merit

sarNie Adult
Good Feeling is not going to improve on anything, just look at Likit Sanae Ha. That is the lakorn they should improve on and convince the audience that they are just as good as any other company, yet just looking at the teaser is enough for those who wants a good lakorn to turn the other way.

I don't think channel 3 should give them another chance on improving themselves in a big project. If one production company messed up on one of them, then it makes the entire series not as complete as it should be. The channel ought to give the other companies a chance in doing one of these series...not a company that has been proving to be such a horrible flop in almost all the lakorns so far.