Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
This really given me a head ach...ah I'm like pulling my hair out lol...anyways 2012 is just under our tips of our nose so whatever ch.3 is doing they better hurry up...hahaha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^

lol Yaya already confirmed she is not gonna be here so I don't know what's up with that suggestion?

as I said Yaya will now only have one lakorn per year, she is confirmed with the lakorn with Aum already, even if Yaya is doing a second one for next year I doubt this is the second one :huh:

Ken P already denied in here

Ken T is gonna have his lakorn with the 4 N'ek and isn't he rumored to have another lakorn with Aff?

I don't know man, Tik deserves his own lakorn with a hot N'ek not doing series like this :eyetwitch:

There will be newbies, I bet
Ch3 is so annoying with casting for a lakorn :girlmad:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, I think you're getting the list mix up because none of those are confirmed for this lakorn.

Yaya, Mario, and Kane obviously denied that they're in this lakorn.
yes I know they had denied but these suggestion is not me but its the Ch3 creation

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
what if .. one of the brothers was a newbie.. would you guys except him? cause i know how alot of people are feeling about newbies.. :mellow:

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

lol I know there will be newbies, some rumors I've heard, just hope he will do well,
of course we should not expect in him much

let's see

lovestar

sarNie Adult
All of these news is making me soo confused. I was gonna skip this lakorn but I wanted to know who the cast is.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
All of these news is making me soo confused. I was gonna skip this lakorn but I wanted to know who the cast is.
its totally driving me nuts and headache too why can't they just confirm it quickly
before fans will continue to confused

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wish they got different production companies for this series like lakorn thai, broadcast, etc. its kind of wrong of ch3 to use the same production from last series since they already got their chance

im only hyped for Maker Y production.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i wish they got different production companies for this series like lakorn thai, broadcast, etc. its kind of wrong of ch3 to use the same production from last series since they already got their chance

im only hyped for Maker Y production.
agree agree Tinah Makers Y Production is the only one second choice is No Problem
they should move Act Art/Good Feeling out and get Broadcast and Lakornthai or another
choice Wave Media

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
Yep yep each lakorn in the series is by a diff group like 4 huajai...
I think there's 1 with nok chatchai directing :D

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I have to agree with Tinah, I wish they went with other productions instead of using the same ones from 4HJHKK. It's not really fair for the others but oh well, at least I can look forward to No Problem's segment.

Anywho, I don't mean to be rude or anything but I was browsing around the other day and saw that someone kindly made a forum for Marie Broenner. I saw a discussion about her being in here because on Asianfuse Wiki, it said she's pairing up with Nadech. I wanted to confirm that she was never contacted to do this lakorn so it's weird how fans even made that speculation and put up that info on her profile. Marie is actually surprised about this LOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I have to agree with Tinah, I wish they went with other productions instead of using the same ones from 4HJHKK. It's not really fair for the others but oh well, at least I can look forward to No Problem's segment.

Anywho, I don't mean to be rude or anything but I was browsing around the other day and saw that someone kindly made a forum for Marie Broenner. I saw a discussion about her being in here because on Asianfuse Wiki, it said she's pairing up with Nadech. I wanted to confirm that she was never contacted to do this lakorn so it's weird how fans even made that speculation and put up that info on her profile.
those stuff they're doing can cause a confusion to us and other fans
thanks Chubbycheeks chun dee jai mak mak for this clarified info :thumbsup:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
There should be a new rule that people can only put info if a fitting has happened or there is an actual interview given. All the fan requests are giving me headaches and major confusion. It's not fair to those who fall for it either.

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling

at the ending of the vid.. when introducing that girl from sixth sense and that guy... top?
it says he's from suparburoot juthathep.. im guessing they've got it finalised?
can someone who can read thai help me find something out on pantip dai mai ka?
my thai reading is not strong.. and i really want to know any gossip thats going on...