p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
ahh so many i heard(s)..lol counts 2 lol
i can't be patient anymore.
Some names are already released, why not just tell us :secret:
If it's Top and Marie, whoaaa.
She's going to tower him because he's already shorter than Chalida.
Not only that, Marie is taller than Chalida.

If bella is James nang ek' i'll be looking forward to that.
They both are P'Ae's kid chai mai?

fun

Expired Sarnie
if mew is in here, i hope she pairs with a younger pra ek. i didnt mind pope and chalida but with mew, i think it will be difficult for me to watch. poor mew she had to pair up with someone twice her age when she debuted.

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Ugh, I'm not impress with the pairs at all. Well, I mean, I'm mostly upset about Pope and Mew, I mean, I can't imagine them together at all. "goosebumps", lol, just kidding. I'm kind of okay with the rest of the pairs, since most of them are newbies.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
O M G! I am sad now. I want my Pope and Mint C to come back together!!!!
So sad, they get to be in the same lakorn but they don't get to pair up. :cry:

If he don't get her,I hope he gets Marie. And Mint C will get to be with Ken or Top.

I hope they confirm the couple list soon or even better right now.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I see Bella post the cover of third story on her webstagram.
So, she ' s might in here with James.
For Marie, I think that they might go to acting class together and they known eact other well that why they seem to close with each other.
It likes Kim , Yaya and Mint, they become friends because they went to acting class together.
Anyway, I' m not really sure about Marie if she is p' A kid or not.

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
.. marie is p ' a's kids??? woahh didn't know that... i don't think mew will be in this...
who's pope gonna be paired with?? ahhh love pope!

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
No !!! I don't want kane in here if he don't improve on his acting. His first lakorn did not show enough potential of what he can do so I am still not sure of his acting because it is his 'debut' lakorn afterall. & no MEW please. I have a dislike and cannot watch her lakorns at all ! Top is average looking, he looks like as if he can only be a praek's friend or the second male lead who never gets the girl.
After seeing a little of marie and mint's dressing as their so-called characters, Im excited for them! Please have mint-pope or marie-pope together! But yeah, im alright with pream, she looks adorable and cute. But she has one of those looks that matches to be a ch 5 actress more than a channel 3.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, also, can someone give me top's full name so I can do a little research on him. lol .

& yes, right now, james looks like a hot guy from the side!