K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Pope looks fine here, Mew girl is ok.

I'm kinda sorry for Pope, this is his first P'ek, but he's just the pusher for a newbie, gotta hope that girl is decent enough, otherwise she would just be a robot acting

and damn Good Feeling lol what should I expect

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
OMG Pope is sooo dreamy! Ahhhh he's so handsome. Mew looks like a mixture of Joy R. and Noon S. in some photos. The bad guy is this guy again he was so hateful in Rome's lakorn.

25th is the fitting for Mint & James right? I can't waaaait!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^Really! The25th! o m g, it's almost here!!!! can't wait too.
I know right, Pope's so Dreamy and handsome cute!!!!! hahaha

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
:woot2: my pope looks fine,his ne'k is pretty i hope she acts really well,plus i not too happy that good feeling is producing it,well you never know they might do wonders in this one.cant wait to see james and mint :dance1:

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, mew is very pretty!! she does resemble joy r. another mew that resembles joy lol oh my, pope look handsome. so far, im excited to see their pair

thanks

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Pope and da new girl Mew don't look tat bad...they actually look good together...can't waitto see all da oyher cast or brother with their n'ek hehehe

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
the bad guy, i think.ahhah

The BTS pictures.

c:apassin's ig

Do they look alike? hahha

-------------

Pope and Great! Cute!

c: great's ig

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
ohh my !!! WHY? Why in all times, pope;s part have to be with GOOD FEELING?!?! But I think it is okay because pope usually have chemistry with all the co-actresses he works with like mint, esther, (i can probably say yaya because in GRGR, i was droolingg over them somewhat, yes im weird :p)

& wow, the mean guy playing their part is hot... meaning, he looks like the mean guy, sharp face, verryyy sexxxyyy! lmfao. & mew is a pretty girl.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
OMG Pope is sooo dreamy! Ahhhh he's so handsome. Mew looks like a mixture of Joy R. and Noon S. in some photos. The bad guy is this guy again he was so hateful in Rome's lakorn.

25th is the fitting for Mint & James right? I can't waaaait!!!
Yes, ma'am. Piengkwan and Khun Chai Ronnapee should already be finished with their fitting. It's almost 9pm in Thailand right now, but no one has shared pics yet.

From a reliable source. Top is definitely in SJ. Just not sure what role he got.

I still hope by some miracle KCR will be more Thai looking like in the novel. Sue me.