Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for sharing na Alice

I couldn't stop squealing like a fangirl ! Lol
The men are dashing ! I love how each of them have their own charm ! I swear I am in love with James MaMaMine kekekekeke <3
He's just toooooo cute. As for JamesJirayu, I freakin adore his baby face !
Ahhhh the 3 older brothers are super handsome toooo. Pope and Greats smiles are killers ! Tai taitai. As for Bom, he's a catcher too hehehe I love his scruffy look at the end, it's hot !

Can't wait to see SJ series
mai pen rai na ja @Smilez I'm becoming a fangirl of James J and Bella too i think they will be the next koo-kwan :dance3:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
mai pen rai na ja @Smilez I'm becoming a fangirl of James J and Bella too i think they will be the next koo-kwan :dance3:
Heheeh ;p
I think so too !!! I also can't wait to see their part. They have baby faces which I adore eheheh !

Katerine

Butterfly123
/late. OMG FINALLY GOT STARS! WOOT WOOT. They are all cuties =3 i think i'm fangirling over Jame J and Bella atm. I cannot wait weeeee.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Jame J is very handsome...i found of him over da other Jame & bomb...da orher jame is cute only hehehe

Well i love all of them and love their pair each and indivual hehehe...with all these pics it make me
Think there about to air lol

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Man, the brothers are so handsome looking! Got me all squealing xD
James M. is definitely my new crush LOL Can't wait to see his pair with Mint :dance1:

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
ngaww...lollk at you guys...just too cute...all the positive commen got me excited and happy for the pra'nangs...pat on the back for you's

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
NGAWW...THE PRA'EK IS LOOKING AFTER THE NANG'EK...WHILE SHES ASLEEP I THINK ITS TIME TO PULL OFF HER WIG??

Sweet_09

Everyone is busy filming their own part lol...it good to see tat their busy filming this lakorn which mean we'll get to see this lakorn soon!!! :)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Haven't come to check here for sooo long. Why why why Jame Jirayu is so cute... He looks like a baby!!! <3 I think I'm more interested with James Ma and Mint though. I still can't accept Bella Vanita because her nang rai reputation in Roy Marn lmao. But maybe this series will change my mind, who knows. Ehh excited!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
credit to Noey's IG

credit to poppie0625

credit to Mint's IG

credit to pooae

credit to yossiebistro

credit to Gubgib's IG

Sweet_09

Scream!!! GG is also in here...Love tat girl...another quick question is Mint N, Noey, GG and Ester sister??? or just some random pichs??? :scratchhead2: