SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I just found out that all the directors are the same ones from 4HJHKK except p'Nok.  Does anyone know which lakorn p'King, the director of PLR is directing this time?!

hippo

sarNie Adult
can't wait to see this series!!!1
thanks for sharing the clips and photos. 
Chalida is gorgeous. can't wait to see that scene. I think i will really like Ronapee's part. because of the story line and of course because Chalida is in it..ehehehhe. 
other than that i'm really looking forward to Great and Pream's part too. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm really excited for all parts because it is a series anyway, Can't wait to see each pair so beautiful in their own way. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Chalida and James Mas part seem dramatic and romance...which mean lot of sweetness! As for Taew it seem to be more like a comedy type! Oh we'll have to wait to see it what I'm thinking!

hippo

sarNie Adult
there's so much pain in chalida in that pic, maybe its when she gets home after the she found out.
she looks so sad i want to hug her!
that is a really good pic too. 
thanks for sharing na ja 

jetaimewriter

sarNie Egg
DaisyDukes* said:
I just found out that all the directors are the same ones from 4HJHKK except p'Nok.  Does anyone know which lakorn p'King, the director of PLR is directing this time?!

He's directing Pope part (Part 2). Called Khunchai Porwaruj. The most of location they shoot in Switzeland. After I read all novels, I love this part the most and follow by Khunchai Putthipat =]

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Thanks for the videos and pictures. Awww......Piengkwan is crying, Mint is a great actress. Agree, looks like James and Mint's part is a romantic drama. Can't wait for this series. Loving the cast. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Ingfaa said:
He's directing Pope part (Part 2). Called Khunchai Porwaruj. The most of location they shoot in Switzeland. After I read all novels, I love this part the most and follow by Khunchai Putthipat =]
Read the novel well what happens in KCR hahahaha.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ingfaa said:

wow that's interesting. All the way in Switzerland.  p'King is so kind to send the casts to Switzerland.  I am sure the location and editing are going to be beautiful!  p'King seems like a real sweet man.  I know he can do better!!  I am still looking forward to another of his lakorn in the future hopefully casting Mark again. hehe :D