Alice

sarNie Tombstone
those pictures of Mew Nittha at some angle and her smile reminded me of Pancake, Noon S, Aff, Taew, Mew Laknara

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
DaisyDukes* said:
so many pictures of Mew, cr. her FC

Mew is such a tiny girl!!!!

The house is a boran/ancient Thai house. PRetty tho.

Cute Mew bts

A special one. hehe :D James, Mew and Taew!! BTS!!! 
James and Mew look soooooooooooooooooooo Good together! 
They should pair up next!!!!!

James' IG
Mew and James do look great together. James reminds me of Mark somehow. And that's the house from Ngao Asoke, it's a really beautiful house. I would also love to see Mew and James pair up next, also Mint and Pope as well. :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Bieluvr said:
Mew and James do look great together. James reminds me of Mark somehow. And that's the house from Ngao Asoke, it's a really beautiful house. I would also love to see Mew and James pair up next, also Mint and Pope as well. :)

Yes, esp. in this picture he does somewhat reminds me of Mark. lol which why I believe that if Mark and Mew ever collaborate, I would be estatically thrilled, happy and in heaven! Hahaha!!!!

I do want to see James and Mew too!  :p He seems to be uploading quote  a few pictures of him with Mew, even though they are not pranang in the series at all. lol Maybe he feels close to her. haha.

-AyLove- said:
Wow, Daisy seems like you are becoming such a big fan of mew now. Mew & Pope. :)

Puahaha! Girl, yes I adore Mew very much now!! Ever since I saw her fitting pictures from Sai See Plerng, I just thought she got something intriguing going on. Her looks or appearance! I've never seen her act before and this is her first lakorn so I am going to pay CLOSE attention to it.!! Haha :D

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I wouldnt mind seeing Mew and James J together at all! They loool suitable for one and another!!!

SonYukView4ever

PaJaew uploaded this perhaps he adores the girl too!!! lol A cute and hilarious moment of Mew!!! The series is really coming out soon, SOO SOON!!!!!! If I read that correctly, Mew's name is "Rasa" or "Khun Ying" in the proper way.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
He might be thinking of using her in his upcoming lakorn in da future! Lol js hehehe Mew is so gorgeous! Eeeeek cant wait until this lakorn air!

SonYukView4ever

Sweet_09 said:
He might be thinking of using her in his upcoming lakorn in da future! Lol js hehehe Mew is so gorgeous! Eeeeek cant wait until this lakorn air!

She is in his upcoming lakorn! Sai See Plerng! lol :p It will surely give Mew chances to get close and work with PaJeaw!!!

ip.smilez said:
Paa Jaew actually uploaded all the nang eks pics. He's def promoting this series (;

Ja. I just shared from Mew's FC so I have no idea all the girls were posted. lol :p