Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo da pics had finally release!!! Yuppie!!! :kiss: :cheer:

9 more days left until it air!!! Btw anyone had any idea if there any YouTube channel subbing this series??

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, Taew's pra'ek is so tall, taller than the other guys. Preem looks so pretty. Can't wait for this to air!!! :)

ruk_KimBarry

sarNie Egg
chouaher16 said:
i dont know if its KCR but yeah just found it kinda looks like them though

Cr:as tagged 
Yes this is the last series. Cause it saids "Ronnape_Plangkwamm" IG on hit. I think it's their wedding. It explains the outfits and the rose peddle and stuff. So wedding here...MIT and Jane bed scene OMG

Sweet_09

:faint: :drool: :faint: this gotta be good! A bed scene between Jame Ma and Chalida... Cant wait!! A weeding scene along with a bed scene this is too good!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Esther is tagged. I think that's Esther ja. But Idk I'm confused hahaha because before paoon888 uploaded that pic he uploaded a pic of Esther in the same room too. Ahhhh idk ><

Sweet_09

Yea now tat u mention, it does look like Esther...now make me double think??? Now got me hella confuse??? Hummm does tat mean KCR storyline have a twisted ending??? Ugh my head is about to explore!!! :no: :no:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g!!! A bed scene for Mint C & James Ma. Ooooo.. Hahah.

I didn't see  ip.smilez's post, o m g, so it might be Esther. Say What! Ha.

This lakorn is almost here!!! :D Can't wait. I might wake up to watch this Live!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Minttwix did mention that she saw an intimate bed scene from the two and whalah it's this pic ;p haahaha yhea Im sure it is Esther. Like I stated before paoon did tag Esther's name !!

Ahhhh they will be getting married ! What is khun chai thinking !? :( he doesn't have Piengkwan in his heart ror ? Ahahahah

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
so confuse now is PiengKwan and Khun Chai Ronnapee will have a happy ending or a twisted ending 

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
ip.smilez said:
Minttwix did mention that she saw an intimate bed scene from the two and whalah it's this pic ;p haahaha yhea Im sure it is Esther. Like I stated before paoon did tag Esther's name !!

Ahhhh they will be getting married ! What is khun chai thinking !? :( he doesn't have Piengkwan in his heart ror ? Ahahahah

Maybe she used some sort of love spell or black magic or something. Thai lakorns have so many of those stories you know... LOL. Godly. This makes me think of Buang, Sarp Poo Sah, Rang Ngao, Buang Barp...... Thailand just love those adulterous love stories eh.

I can say though, Medta & Mahaniyom definitely added some interesting stuff to the plot. I skimmed the whole novel before and there is no cowboy, rugby, or bed scene in the novel. LOL!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@mintyy
I'm thinking the same thing too !! Made me think of Buang !!! She must've done some kinda voodoooo black magic shtufff ! Ahhh

Habaha wow really ! Gahhh but deng James looked mighty wow playing rugby. I know for sure Dom's rugby team played for the rugby scene

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
oh no, it's going to be sad for me to watch esther playing those type of character.
she's so cute and innocent. hahha..

Sweet_09

Thanks for da explanation Minttwix...tat sure did left some weight off my shoulder lol...maybe is just Esther character fantasy :whaha: :whaha: after all da 5 brother father want one of his son to marry one of da daughter of the other family which is Mint N, Noey and Esther their family lol...Yeah i'm guessing it just Esther character fantasy heheheh

Also is Chalida only filming on this lakorn atm???