Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think he's in his 20's also, and I don't mind that because i'm turning twenty in two years. LOL. JKJK, he does look very young though, if I didn't know his age then i would only think he's in his teens. Haha, what am i saying, i do not know his age. :) Really waiting as patient as i can for this series. Especially James J and Bella's now because i really like both of them now, though i hven't seen James J acting before, but Bella's okay.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I haven't come across James J either but his image is telling me that he has potential maybe James J is 1 or 2 years younger than Pope, Pope he turn 30 last year December 
so unbelievable Pope will be 31 in 2013 when we reach December again 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Alice said:
my guessing James J is 25 or 26 if he is then his same age as me a person that play around alot and not shy meaning their age is mature 

omg thats too old.! I mean if James' that age, he's so old for a newbie! lol I think he's around 22-23 only...assuming he might be Mark's age. lol Im surprised there is no profile of him anywhere yet. :(  But if he is 25 or 26, he would still be so yummy looking. lol :p

SonYukView4ever

LOL at that part when Great said, "when you "rum" or "Thai-dance" your head was shaking left right left right" his imitation was freaking hilarious as heck! I like Mint's make up. lol :p She looks pretty! lol :p

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
fantastic_27 said:
Oh Mahhh Gruood!!!! Mint and Great should become the next couple in a drama.....I can totally imagine them together already EEEEKKKKK.

Great and Mint would look great together right???
Fantastic, I am so with you on Grate and Mint. I think they would really match. I love my Mark and Mteam and still hoping that they will pair up soon, but I will be perfectly happy if Mint pairs up with Grate. I think they will look great together.  I am hoping that they will pair up really soon :)

Oh btw, I am so crushing on James M. and James J, though I look older than them. They are so adorable :D 

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Alice said:
my guessing James J is 25 or 26 if he is then his same age as me a person that play around alot and not shy meaning their age is mature 
his fanclub says that se is younger then mint by a couple of months
oh well
all i can say is that they are so cute and goofy

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I always wonder wat this James Jirayu real age! He is freakin adorable! ~squeak~ He totally my new crush and this lakorn is not even airing yet lol!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I'm with you DaisyDukes. He looks around nadech-mark's age. Around 22-23. Like someone who is really goofy but can be really serious at times, similar to nadech and mark.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
omg thats too old.! I mean if James' that age, he's so old for a newbie! lol I think he's around 22-23 only...assuming he might be Mark's age. lol Im surprised there is no profile of him anywhere yet. :(  But if he is 25 or 26, he would still be so yummy looking. lol :p
i think James J is older than Mark probably 24 or 25

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
guys have you notice that something funny they chose Great the oldest when his 27 turning 28 and Pope his 30 should had play as khun chai taratorn

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, I was thinking the same too Alice, actually they say it in one of the clips, Great said "I play the oldest brother but my younger brother is older than me in real life." and  Pope was like "Don't say that." LOL. I don't think James J is in his 30's like Alice is saying, maybe he's between 20-25. Someone should really collect all the information about him and share it. Haha. I'm also very in love with James J, thought the lakorn hasn't even aired yet. :)

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
But Pope don't look his age. :scratchhead2:   I didn't know he was 30 until I read your guys comments. Interesting. James J is really cute with his chinky eyes. Mint look gorgeous as always.

SonYukView4ever

YinGgyTASTIC said:
But Pope don't look his age. :scratchhead2:   I didn't know he was 30 until I read your guys comments. Interesting. James J is really cute with his chinky eyes. Mint look gorgeous as always.

James Ma is the chinky one na ja. lol :p

--

Pope looks his age to me, he's just petite in figure.  But he does appeal at times.

-----------------

How old is Great??? Since he's playing the oldest brother!

SonYukView4ever

Alice said:
i think James J is older than Mark probably 24 or 25

I wouldnt believe it! James has such a baby face then! Lol so does Mark, but Mark is suitable for 22, turning 23! He's got a great figure and a beautiful handsome face! LOL :p  :heart:  :heart:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
LOL, I was thinking the same too Alice, actually they say it in one of the clips, Great said "I play the oldest brother but my younger brother is older than me in real life." and  Pope was like "Don't say that." LOL. I don't think James J is in his 30's like Alice is saying, maybe he's between 20-25. Someone should really collect all the information about him and share it. Haha. I'm also very in love with James J, thought the lakorn hasn't even aired yet. :)
i think once i heard Great calls him P'Pope not sure when but the one thing i know Great calls Rome 'P'Rome' anyway the 3 of them is about the same age group something very cute P'Pope and P'Ploy they are both 30 when they pair up for samee tee tra only Ploy she's like 3 months older than Pope bet the fitting they will each other just by the names not pee or nong

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
YinGgyTASTIC said:
P'Pope is really 30 his born 27th December 1982 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
DaisyDukes* said:

--

Pope looks his age to me, he's just petite in figure.  But he does appeal at times.

-----------------

Great is 27I think, he was born 1985. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:

--

-----------------

27 turning 28