Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Lol--I might just give them a chance but I def. anticipate for Mew+Pope, James+Bella!!!

Anyways, found this so cute, sweet, adorable and tear-jerking moment of Mew+Pope. She looks so cute, crying and hugging him at the same time!!! :D

i notice this picture of Pope he does look 30

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I really want to see that scene, wonder why Mew's crying. They look great together and Pope looks ... Haha. He's looking fine. :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol; it's good they have someone eye-candy and cute like Mew to compliment Pope. hehehe :D I don't know if I would have ever noticed Khunchai Pawuruj if Mew was not nang'ek na. lol 55555555555++++

Anyways, goodnight y'all! I cannot wait for StarStage!! Hope its all cutesy and glitzy!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
lol; it's good they have someone eye-candy and cute like Mew to compliment Pope. hehehe :D I don't know if I would have ever noticed Khunchai Pawuruj if Mew was not nang'ek na. lol 55555555555++++

Anyways, goodnight y'all! I cannot wait for StarStage!! Hope its all cutesy and glitzy!!!
good night na ka

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
James Ma is the chinky one na ja. lol :p

--

Pope looks his age to me, he's just petite in figure.  But he does appeal at times.

-----------------

How old is Great??? Since he's playing the oldest brother!

There so many james, I getting them mess up. thank for clearing it out. haha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
lol Great looks just like Pope on that lakorn cover magazine. lol
yeah he does but Great face is abit huger rounder and more meat, Pope facial shape actually reminded me of Rome
Mew she's so tiny standing next to Pope oh well up next P'Pope won't have a tiny n'ek standing cos samee tee tra Ploy she's quite tall herself but not as tall compare to Chompoo, Ploy she's 168cm, anyone know how tall Mew is?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mew Nittha and Pope part of the story seem to be more romance lol just my guessing...most of da pics the two seem to be sweet eye candy lol! Cheering for Mew and POpe pair lol James J is trying to stole Chalida from Lilo James hehehehe Chalida look pretty at da star show!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Love Chalida how she get along with most of her co-star! She post and have fun! She such a lovely girl!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
talking Mew and Aff they do look alike before Taew she looks like Aff now we found Mew i say she even look exactly like Aff man i have a dream pair for a future lakorn 
P'Pope with P'Aff though Aff is 2 yrs older but they will be cute since they both in their early 30's i think age doesn't matter look at Ploy she play as Aff older sister when Aff is two years older, Pope and Mew is like a big brother taking care of his Lil Sister

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling

and the song is out!!!! :) this is Khunchai Toratorn's (grate) one naka! :) 
so excited... friday come fasterr!  :dance1:
mew is growing on me ... in the beginning... i found her.. okay.. but now i'm like  :yes: