Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Sweet_09 said:
Woohoo Grate and Preem this weekend...btw is anyone subbing this lakorn or series lol just want to know...

James J is so cute and handsome...he also look good with Noey his n'rai hehehehe

Cr: James Ma FC/Spicy forum

Awww.....James Ma is narak. So in love with him :)

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
Wedding  :wink:

cr Ig's khem_makeup

well, Mew and JJ really match each other, hope can see they pair up soon  :rolleyes1:

cr : ig's nsitasuwan

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
almond said:
Wedding  :wink:
LOLL

cr : ig's nsitasuwan

HAHAHAHA!! I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! LMAO! 55555555555555555555555++!! How hilarious of James 555555555555555555+++

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i more realizing that Pope does look his 30 his ageing but cute at some point omg JJ is so hilarious 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I think only the brothers will show up in Khun Chai Taratorn because they haven't found their nang'ek yet. However, if it's Khun Chai Ronapee than I'm pretty sure all pra'nangs will be in it. Kinda like 4 Huajai Haeng Khun Khao. That's why the last part is always the most fun with the whole crew. But I'm def tuning in to all the parts. I can't miss out on one of them

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, both James are so funny. James J is looking very great with every girl. Haha, I really want him and Mew to pair up too, they both look so cute together. :)

SonYukView4ever

ahahaha these pictures of JamesJ and Mew has really made my night. 555+++ I love how JamesJ totally leaned into Mew in that little left corner picture.  Wish it was bigger and clearer!  :drools:  :dance3:  :dance1:

Pranang finally had pictures together. lol :p

Cr. SJ FB

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
off topic
credit to mint ig
I found this pic cute

SonYukView4ever

Not sure if these were posted but heres to the hottie brothers. :p

couple pictures

BTS that I came across. :p

Taew&Bomb

coming soon!

cr. as tagged, SJ FB

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg the brothers are almost finished filming glad they are waiting to see their upcoming lakorn which they will be their own lakorn not combine 
James J will have his opening ceremony for Ruk Sukrit they had the schedule date but forgot the date I will go back and check
Pope will have his fitting for STT probably the same date as Ruk Sukrit

James J will have his opening ceremony his new lakorn ruk sukrit on the 19th March 

SonYukView4ever

Okay, I did NOT realized that the guy in the back of this picture with the glasses was Pope until someone had mentioned it at the SJ Thai thread.  I had to look carefully and I burst out laughing soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!! What on earth is Pope standing in the back while James J totally stealing the spot?!?! LOL HOW hilarious!!  Anyways, poor Pope he looked so lost in the background without his nang'ek. lol  On the other hand, I am KEEPING my fingers crossed hoping that Mew+James J will have the opportunity to work together so I can officially ship them!!!! 555++++ I feel a lot of chemistry from them already. 55++ :D

lovestar

sarNie Adult
After watch KCR teaser for more than 10 times I really can't be bothered waiting, especially since its the last part. Anyone know how many episodes each story is?

SonYukView4ever

Today they filmed on the set of Khunchai Pawuruj again! Assuming p'King is working hard to get the lakorn finished and all set to go after part 1 Khunchai Tarathorn!! Today's filming was the Wedding Reception of Khunchai and KhunYing! Mew's outfits so far have been looking stunning!! Every outfit she has on has been beautifully put together! She's like a princess or royal highness! I love all her outfits!!! 

Adore how close James, Mew and Great are! :p

555 in the background and James' dancing partner. Lol

This is probably Mew's royal father with her.

Cr. Mew's FC, IGs, Pujira