Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Tat one pics is so cute! James Jirayu is stealing his brother bride lol

Hope to see all da five brother wedding ceremony hehehe i just love wedding scene :)

Love Pope and Mew together and see many familiar faces as well hehehe Mew look good in her dress! Khun Nop is also in here hehehe this time as Khunying dddy tho lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lovestar said:
After watch KCR teaser for more than 10 times I really can't be bothered waiting, especially since its the last part. Anyone know how many episodes each story is?
Khun Chai Tarathorn i read at Manager website said it will have 15 episode but not sure about the rest

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Today they filmed on the set of Khunchai Pawuruj again! Assuming p'King is working hard to get the lakorn finished and all set to go after part 1 Khunchai Tarathorn!! Today's filming was the Wedding Reception of Khunchai and KhunYing! Mew's outfits so far have been looking stunning!! Every outfit she has on has been beautifully put together! She's like a princess or royal highness! I love all her outfits!!! 

Adore how close James, Mew and Great are! :p

555 in the background and James' dancing partner. Lol

This is probably Mew's royal father with her.

Cr. Mew's FC, IGs, Pujira
guess they have to spend lots of times working to get it finished since Mew can start sai see plerng and Pope can go to his STT fitting 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Never mind, I thought you meant the friday that just passed, sorry, yes this friday is the fifteenth!!! I know a lot of us are waiting for it. :) :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
^lol

I hope the length of episode won't be that long. 15 is long. I hope it is more like 10 episode each, like 4hjhkk.

chouaher16

sarNie Egg
fun said:
^lol

I hope the length of episode won't be that long. 15 is long. I hope it is more like 10 episode each, like 4hjhkk.
i think they were talking about khun chai taraton's airing date which is the 15th of march yeah.... 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm guessing each part of each character will be 10/9/8/7 around there...i think ch.3 will not make it a 15 part per storyline lol

Woohoo is pin and FRIDAY is coming woohoo...Monday is about to end hahahaha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
The teaser for great and preems part did not impress me at all. it was boring to me ><" ehhhhh lol

Mew lookssss gorgeous ! (;

But omfggg I couldn't stop loling at James J stealing his brothers bride 555555 he's so dorkyyyyy cutee !! Haahhaah I love his silly personality. Kinda reminds me of Nadech in a way.