SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Im watching ep.4 tonight.  Scanning for Jirayu and possibly Nutwara with her guy. :p  I am definitely excited for part2 with the exception of Jirayu in it as well!!!!! :D :D :D

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Part 1 of the series is boring...only exciting is seeing mint and her lead man...preem/great don't c much chemistry and preem still stiff in acting...doesn't come natural to me anyway..

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Great and pream are cute...the storyline is ok....kinda slow....but certain part is entertaining...p'k is very gentle and sweet....sooo dense...lol...

SonYukView4ever

Oooo Ice has a BEAUTIFUL and SEXY voice!! His voice really turns me on!! Haha!! It sounds soooooooooo SEXY!!! I'm falling for Ice Saranyu!!! He's got one of the sexiest singing voice!!!!!! :heart:  I cannot wait for the actual MV to come out! Totally going to support Ice and purchase a copy!!! Nutwara is beautiful in the MV. Love her make up!! :heart:

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
Preem and Great part is good for me, just little slow.
5 brothers are handsome, i like them all and their nang´ek is so cute
I really want to read the books, but sadly is it only in thai

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I briefly scanned through ep 2 and I really like how the director is slowly trying to pull out each brother's story. For example when they had that little scene with the two grandma's and they strictly didn't want khun chai Ronapee and khun chai rachanon to go out anywhere far away from them, which is simply saying 'don't leave us' so their grandmas would be very strict with them in their series. Or the part where kaet's sister was talking about moving hospitals to be with khun chai puttipat, signifies what's going to happen in his part as well. I'm also loving ajarn chintakorn and kaet. The teaser for ep 5 looked so anticipating where he punched mr.edward and kaet went to hug him. Aaaawww!

fanny

sarNie Adult
I Dnt any development between pranang. This is too slow and quite boring. The storyline is very plain. I think it's because its the first part. Preem is a cutie.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just came back from a LONG meeting. Haven't got the chance to watch today episode yet. Watching it now! :D

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Maker Group lakorns are usually slow for me, their production needs to step up. I haven't been impressed with their lakorns that I have seen for 1-2 years.

SonYukView4ever

Its not MakerGroup! I like their production!!!

I think this lakorn comes off boring or not as fun because it focuses too much in the jungle and with the girls in boy clothes.  I don't want to see all 9 episodes with the girls in boy clothes.  It defeats the purposes of Khunchai and Juthathep!!!!!!!!

-----

I have been too busy to keep up but basing on what Ive seen so far Im not drawn to part1 yet.  Thats why perhaps part2 will kick off my excitement LMAO and my excitement will end with Jirayu in part 3!!!! Lmfao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This might sound nuts but I just want to see for Mew+Jirayu and their brief dance and interaction!! It'll last my giggedy and excitement and its worthwhile.  :lol:  ;)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Haven't watch today or yesterday episode yet...need to catch up!

Anyways base on the lakorn from da last 3 episode, it okay but yes indeed slow...I kind off enjoy the brothers moment more than Preem and Grate and i kind off like Chinnakorn and Kongkirt or Kate more hehehe Preem and Grate better step up or the 2nd lead will totally steal da show lol...I don't blame Grate and Preem..but love them somehow...the chem is there not just there-there yet...need more to make farther judgement...

Maker Y is a good production...I love Thara Himalaya...it was way faster than KHUN TARATORN lol

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is boring and it seems like everything is running in full circles repeating and not progressing forward...I'm glad that it is ending next weekend..I don't c the chemistry between preem and great yet and preem acting seems forced...it doesn't come out natural..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sophia456 said:
This lakorn is boring and it seems like everything is running in full circles repeating and not progressing forward...I'm glad that it is ending next weekend..I don't c the chemistry between preem and great yet and preem acting seems forced...it doesn't come out natural..
i absolutely agree that Preem looks forced she's overacting and she kind of stiff the interesting one will be the 3rd Series JJ/Bella 

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
Of the 5 brothers Great is the best actor, i was expecting more from Pope, James Ma impressed me and the other 2, especially JJ is so stiff i cant take it. I dont know how am i going to watch his part with that acting... Great and Pream are great together.. very cute. cant wait for their other lakorn together!