Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think Great and Preem are cute and Chinnakorn and kate is cute too. Preem's acting is okay, she's not that bad. James J is not stiff, it's just the character he's playing. James Ma is doing greeat and Pope is doing great as well. Bomb is fine as well, we'll jusst have to wait till it gets to their parts to judge too because in this part, it's just introducing their characters. That's why i always don't like the first parts of series because it introduces all the characters and leaves not enough time for the pra' nangs to prove themselves saying that series like these are short too. Otherwise people will get to see their chemistry. I'm just going to say everyone here is doing a great job so far.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
James Ma and Chalida are so cute together - saw a pic on IG where he is at the hospital and steals a kiss from her. Taew and Bomb are cute seems like their pair will be close to James Ma and Chalida. Chalida looks good next to Bomb too.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Finish watching episode 4 hehehe it good so far...i think da father do know who Tawan is...anyways Kongkirt and Chinnakorn are so cute...Grate it truly handsome in here but his pair need to speed up eheheh episode 5 here i come lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Sophia456 said:
This lakorn is boring and it seems like everything is running in full circles repeating and not progressing forward...I'm glad that it is ending next weekend..I don't c the chemistry between preem and great yet and preem acting seems forced...it doesn't come out natural..

LOL! I cannot believe this lakorn is ending this comin weekend!! It is def. short, 9 episodes but mostly boring because it mainly took place in the jungle. :(

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Saw BTS of Bomb and Taew on Star Stage.. They seem so sweet together. ^_^ The jungle fever together. Cannot wait to see Princess Taew. Bomb plays the piano on Star Stage<333

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Khunchai Pawornruj is coming up next!! Woot!! :p

Some of my favorites and most looking forward toward scenes..hehe Khunchai Pat and Khunying Rasa :) :) hehe
Mor Pat is taking care of his client Rasa Loool :D  :dance1:

-----
another Pope/Mew scene in Switzerland!

Pope teasing Mew. lol p'King said, "Pope was teasing Mew when she was supposed to be a sick client."

hotties

credit to respected IG owners

Sweet_09

JJ and Mew Nittha look good together...hope to see them soon in a lakorn together...Thanks for sharing...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL w/ Pope teasing Mew. Now who's the one who is hurt? Haha, I also can't wait for Khun Chai Puwornruj!!! Pope and Mew. Love them. :p

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
awwww.....I'm loving the James Ma and Chalida pictures, they are so cute. Mew Nitha is growing on me she's really cute. Wow, K.C. Taratorn is coming to an end already, what I have to say is, I love Grate and Preem, but I didn't seem much progress with their pairing, since I've only seen the first few episodes, but with Deaw and Mint N., their relationship has progressed a lot. With them, I get those OMG moments and UH OH moments, but with Grate and Preem, I don't. They're all great though. :)

Btw, I have a couple of questions, was P'Nok Chatchai originally suppose to play the boy's father cuz I saw on KCR's facebook page and it showed his picture as the father on the family tree and not the P'Kob Songsit (the guy that plays the boys dad), or was it just my eyes?

Also is the grandma(biological grandma of the Khun Chais) the real mom of veteran actress, Mew Lalita? Sorry just wondering :)

Sweet_09

Just finish episode 5 lol it full of confussing/jealously/ wat-so-ever u call it...Chinnakorn have feeling for Kongkirt...Khun Chai Yai have feeling for Maprang and both men both worried about their men (lmfao) Right now Kate is mad/confused between Chai Yai and Maprang...

We did get a sneak peak of da father & mothers...it sad tat they all happen to pass away in a same car accident at da same time...faith really did bring them together...

Beginning of episode 6 lol when Cha Pee was teaching his older bros how to shoot a gun...they all miss! Loved their face expression! It priceless and loved Pee face expression as well...if i'm their n'ek, i shall be worry :loool:

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Sorry to say but I am actually glad the first series is going to end soon, the pace is so slow that I feel like the ending will be RUSHED and their is no chemistry between Grate and Preem even though they are cute together.

Mew looks different with her hair down, I thought she was Preem in those photos. She is really cute as well and her acting seems convincing from the teasers. Cannot wait to see Pope and Mew together. I honestly do not like Good Feeling production, so even though the teaser looks promising I am not going to except alot!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
it seems slow/boring and no progress between pra'nang.....I think is because P'k is slow and dense....we know he likes N'k but the way he show it is slow, gentle and very subtle...it's probably the fact that he isn't so sure himself....expect for the part w/edward and protecting N'k...I gave it a try and came to an "eh" it's ok...ffw some parts...Love the brothers....i feel we won't see them much in the other lakorns...lol @ them shooting...i'm looking fwd to Khun Chai Pee part cuz I like his attitude most....

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Khun Chai Ronnapee character is smart, bold, and confident. ^_^ I adore him so much. I am falling for him...

The puppies with Bomb and Chalida are so cute.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Yaam said:
Khun Ronnapee is so tricky - love him. Hahaha.

Bomb and Chalida - cute puppies and they look good together.
Chai Pee is so mischievous! I love his character so much already. This is probably the first scene I've seen where he seems like himself...
Bomb and Mint look like siblings. They have that sort of Indian feel. It's really nice seeing these two in a pic.
So, piengkwan has met khun chai puttipat and khun chai rachanon. I wonder when she'll meet te other two
@Yaam I'm falling for him too

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Piengkwan will meet all the couples since there is scene where is she Thai dancing and they are all watching her. We will see all the couples again the last series since that is we they all come together again.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I adored the Adisun brothers so i gave this a try because i love these kind of brother relationships, so far it's ok, it does lack the playfulness and closeness that the adisun brothers had but it's there. Grate gives off the big brother vibe (just like the adorable Din), i like Pope's shrewdness (but something about him, maybe it's the hair like someone mentioned), Bomb's tallness and big built gets me drawn in plus i like taew his future wife so im keeping my eyes on him, i love the little brother James Ma the most (his voice is nice), his cuteness reminds me so much of fai but the only brother im not feeling is James J (he appears a little stiff and every time he talks it just feels like he's reading from the script) 

I'm actually enjoying the girls disguise as boys, reminds me of Mulan. But hope to see more of the brothers interactions though

and thanks so much miniezmin for your eng subs :kiss2: