SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I personally like Good Feeling and I think that's how I fell in love with Mark LOL despite the cheesiness Pathapee Leh Rak encountered.LOL  I enjoyed it to my own personal entertainment!! I don't care if people will "dislike" Good Feeling, I love p'King for some reason.  He's really dedicated to his lakorn and gives in a heart-warming feeling to it!  I think I will personally enjoy Khunchai Pawornruj for Mew, and the beautiful location, possibly for Pope later on as well LOL  and then my heart will keep pounding at JIRAYU!! LMFAO!!!!!!!HAHAHAHA  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Teaser! I can't wait!!!  I expected a new teaser but this one will do in the mean time! :clap: Some fans mentioned a new teaser on TV so I hope we get to see the new teaser soon!!!! :) :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8SdDezn4cA

SonYukView4ever

And all these hottie brothers are always surrounding Mew. LOOL gosh, esp. Jirayu!!! He's literally the closest to her!! Woot!!! Keeps my excitement alive for this lakorn. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

Pawornruj FB

SonYukView4ever

dddddddammmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenn part 2 seems sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dramatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is soooooooooooooo different compared to part1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I saw some pictures of Pope with his ex.  Looks like, he might be having an affair in here! :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

I cannot wait!!! Woot, just two more weeks.  Mew looks really good! Pope acts well!!!!!!

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Khun Chai Yai's role does remind me of Din's role, lol, both relationships on their series are slow progress and their characteristics are very similar! :p

James J and Bella's wedding pictures are so sweet - she looks beautiful.

I cannot wait for Mew and Pope! WOOT.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
DaisyDukes* said:
I personally like Good Feeling and I think that's how I fell in love with Mark LOL despite the cheesiness Pathapee Leh Rak encountered.LOL  I enjoyed it to my own personal entertainment!! I don't care if people will "dislike" Good Feeling, I love p'King for some reason.  He's really dedicated to his lakorn and gives in a heart-warming feeling to it!  I think I will personally enjoy Khunchai Pawornruj for Mew, and the beautiful location, possibly for Pope later on as well LOL  and then my heart will keep pounding at JIRAYU!! LMFAO!!!!!!!HAHAHAHA  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Teaser! I can't wait!!!  I expected a new teaser but this one will do in the mean time! :clap: Some fans mentioned a new teaser on TV so I hope we get to see the new teaser soon!!!! :) :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8SdDezn4cA
I agree with you, DaisyDukes. I personally like Good Feeling, I don't think it's a bad company, sure they may need to work on some things, but all companies does. I fell in love with Mteam in PLR. It wasn't well received by fans, but it was pretty good. I love Chaotic Wedding with Chompoo and Ken, that was a good one by Good Feeling. I also really love P'King. He is so cute. lol he looks very lovable and sweet. He puts a lot of effort into his lakorn just like any others :) I can't wait for the rest of the series, especially Khun Chai Pawornruj and Khun Chai Ronnapee :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg JJ/Bella wedding scene makes me even more excited to tune in their part now i just have to wait for Pope/Mew to be over then i will start with this series again 
the 1st part Great/Preem its boring and 2nd part might be nam-nao too the last 3 will be more of a kick, excited for my beloved JJ/Bella

SonYukView4ever

Alice said:
omg JJ/Bella wedding scene makes me even more excited to tune in their part now i just have to wait for Pope/Mew to be over then i will start with this series again 
the 1st part Great/Preem its boring and 2nd part might be nam-nao too the last 3 will be more of a kick, excited for my beloved JJ/Bella

LOL so you wont tune in for your love for Pope???????? Lol

-----

SonYukView4ever

Gosh, I get butterflies for Pawornruj! I havent had this butterfly feeling for such a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.  It's a crazy exciting feeling.

I am so excited for Mew.  This is her only first LAKORN ever! I think she carries herself well.  Her dialogues are good.

The GRANDMA is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MEAN! So obsessive, demanding and selfish to Pope!!!! Dislike her already!!!

Mew+Pope su su! :dance1: