fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I'm sad and happy that KCT is done because I am very exited for Pope and mews. And plus it will only be 2 more series before KCR AND I AM SO HAPPY BECAUSE I WANT TO WATCH KCR YHE MOST OUT OF ALL OF THEM.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
What....10 eps and yet the ratings isn't that good...oh well...at least it is ending on Friday and part 2 this coming weekend..!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
It didn't end this weekend...it going to finish off on Friday follow by KCP just like DJA...so total together KCT will be 9 almost 10 just like DJA....woohoo KCT is so good...hope to see this couple around in da other series as will...can't wait until next week eek

Anyways, Kate is such a good girl...unlike her other two sister who going crazy in their part lol...Chinnakorn finally step up woohoo...Kate tell Khun Chai Yai where his heart really belong...He a mad with issue lol dont know where his heart belong...or do know but follow others order hehehe Khun CHai Yai is going to chase after his princess with his white horse...he need to hurry up of he going to be late...which i know he won't lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Pawornruj finished its last scene/filming today.  I actually thought the ending Mew would dress a bit better. lol But it's okay! I am definitely excited!!! :D

I wish it was Jirayu shed posed with. loool 

NICE hallway.  Didnt know they got such nice halls in Thailand. o_O

cuties

Special scene; the brothers ganged up on Mew's ex, the BAD fiance. lol [Not part of the lakrn, the boys just goofing off].

cr. verasalon, pujira

Sweet_09

Thanks for sharing Danielle...those are some wonderful pics of my crush couple lol...Mew is such a gorgeous girl...i cant wait until her and Pope part of the series which is next week eeeeks...

It is Khun Ying higher ranking than Mom Luang??? Just wondering hehehe caused every time i haerd tat phase "Khun Ying" i think of a princess-like you know lol

Sweet_09

I'm heating up...here are some pics i found...i think it not post up in here yet...

CR: Somching's Ig

So cute...i think this couple or pair will make me cried and smile at the same time...

and at last our cutiee Ronapee and his faincee...

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Are the rest of the couples going to be dancing together at the soccer game too? Or just Mint and James Ma?

James Ma look so HOT in his pilot suit. Preem and Grate are so cute together, she's like a baby with him. Skipped from to episode 9!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ I'm sure all of the couples will be dancing at the ch3 soccer. I remember I watch an interview of Great recently and he said all of the brothers will be dancing with their nang'ek at the ch3 soccer.

Have anyone post this music vdo of Mint C/ James Ma up yet?
I think the song in this mv will be one of the ost in Mint C/ James Ma's story.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUhh8pDZ66s

Cr: rose mimoza YT Channel

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Omg! Why the hell did they cut it right at best part?? I absolutely love kaet!! She's so beautiful and sweet and loveable and benevolent. Now wonder chinnakorn fell for her. I like how she's the problem but she solves it herself and works out everything for everyone.
James Ma looked so freakin hot in that police suit!!
I'm sad its ending, it means one series is down and only 4 to go

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
The song is so dramatic, but very classical to the ear. 

BTW, after reading comments from a couple of pages back I noticed a lot of comments on how most of the teasers are not very appealing, interesting, or entertaining. Somehow to me, that is very illogical because it is just your guys assuming; which is a natural thing for us beings. But don't forget about "Don't judge a book by its cover". It is quite the same situation. Let's just wait and see it for our self before we judge, before we can state our opinion on which is the most sapid to ours eyes.

Any one agree??? Cause' I truly concur with this ^_^  

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Hanbok, I love your signature photo of MM! Very pretty. 

@ lovestar, I know right, that is what I'm saying. I can't believe they stopped there. I'm so
happy to see Chinnakorn stand up and said he would be responsible for her at the end. :D He got to love her a lot to send her those gold jewelry to wear on her wedding day with Khun Chai Yai.  Another scene I love was when Mint N came down while everyone was waiting for her. When she came through the doors, she saw Chinnakorn and he saw her, they both stared at each other. Then the brothers, I think it was JJ,JM, and Bomb, started looking at them both. heheh. 

o m g, I'm in love with the song that I just posted up. :D I've been repeating the song over and over
again. heheh.. I love the beginning of the song.