fantastic_27

''SMTown'
@sweet_09 I agree with you. OMG I really want to watch KCR because his character Ronnapee is so funny and such a player. I loved how they ask him what to do when they pretended to be guys and they were chasing after them. The only reason y I be laughing in KCT is because of Ronnapee. First he follows a girl and gets her number then when the girl said "Or do I talk a lot" and he was like "Krub" hahaha and how he made the plan catching Kate and prang. Awwww I think I'm in LOVE WITH JAMES. Tbh I think James has a better wardrobe then his 4 brothers. He wears pants with a tight short and rachanon wears more of a tridirional fashion and Ruj and Yai and Pat wears like tuxs. It's true rachanon is going to marry a forest lady hahaha but in the inside she's a princess that ran away.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
The ratings for 29th-31st (past weekend).

Fri: 5.5(9.5,4.8) 
Sat: 4.9(8.9,4.3) 
Sun:5.3(9.9,4.4)

Cr: Ch3 Drama's FB

the ratings are so low. hopefully, Pope's story isn't as low as this one.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
If I'm right, Aom Sushar was replaced by Jern in KCR right ? They both look so similar I got confused. Aom was paired up with Jack Methus and now I see Jern instead. I noticed awhile back but never got the chance to ask anyone hahah
Oh really? I didn't know that. No wonder. I saw a pic on mints fb of jack and aom and I was so confused because there were also pics of jack and jern. However, I saw jern in a lot of other pics and vids and concluded that it was her not aom. I wonder why they switched? I love aom!

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
lovestar said:
Oh really? I didn't know that. No wonder. I saw a pic on mints fb of jack and aom and I was so confused because there were also pics of jack and jern. However, I saw jern in a lot of other pics and vids and concluded that it was her not aom. I wonder why they switched? I love aom!
So Confusing 
:(
Im Happy With Both Actress
But CH3 Has Been Having Alot Of Switches
Margie And Son
But This Is A Minor Switch So I Dont Really Mind

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
I'm curious, if udom see maprang as a girl, what does he think  :scratchhead2:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun Chai Pawornruj pics

IG's Thaitv3 Fanclub,verasalon

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks for sharing...Mew really have da look of few celebrity such as Taew, Aff, Pan/Eye lol all blend in together...Mew is very pretty!!

Wow a JM FB...gotta go like it hehehe i <3 this couples along with da other hehehe

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
Behind the scene pictures​
 ​
 ​
awww this scenery look so beautiful ​
 ​
 ​
I guess they are still filming ​
 ​
 ​
 ​