hippo

sarNie Adult
YAY! some bts on Ronapee....

can't wait!

love it how appblebehappy was protecting Chalida, when the other team member tried to prank her and james, tell the other staff to pour the water on them self first, because it was cold water and not warm water.....

credit to Thaitvshows1. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex8JxySH9Hs

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
They look beautiful. I cant believe my internet connection stopped working on me that is why i didnt get to watch them. ;(

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omg the party look so much. Janie can really sing OMG MK was cute. As I was watching it I was like where is Suparburoot Juthathep and they Saved them for the last. I was so happy to see the crew. James Ma look so nervous OMG . Pope and Mew were to cute so was James J and Bella. Ugh next life I want to be born as a thai actress. They look like they were having the TIME OF THERE LIVES.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I have to say Pope is a great cryer. I don't get how Goodfeeling is doing so great with this drama but not PLR but I don't blame them cause PLR and KCP are two different books. I read PLR the book and it was more interesting then the drama. Lol

lovestar

sarNie Adult
hippo said:
YAY! some bts on Ronapee....

can't wait!

love it how appblebehappy was protecting Chalida, when the other team member tried to prank her and james, tell the other staff to pour the water on them self first, because it was cold water and not warm water.....

credit to Thaitvshows1. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex8JxySH9Hs
thank you thank you thank you! james and mint are so cute! lol @ james he was confused about the whole water thing
i like your signature @fantastic

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Watching ep.2 of Pawornruj makes me so pissed off at Ked's dad. He is such a selfish ugly-hearted father.  Srsly!! I wanted to slap his ugly faced and heart out!!! So pathetic and piss off that Mr. Jutathep made a promise to such an ugly and selfish father!!!!!!  The dude that plays that "father" role is my most hated character and actor ever!!!! :rant:  :rant:

Ked is a good girl! Love her!! The other two sisters are plastic! Noey is straight up annoying!!!

--

Rasa's fiance is a straight up douche!!!!! He cheated on Rasa so many times.  She must be sooo khun-noo and innocent/naive not to know.  He's a douche!!!  He refused to take Rasa out only to spend the night with his "fun" girl on his last day in Thailand!. DOUCHE!!! :gungirl:

As for Pope, or K.Pawornruj!! aiayayaya so much happening, so many dilemmas.  poor him!!!  People sure really look down on him!!!!!!  But every time I see the brothers sticking up to him, I love them more and more.  Honestly, Putipat is my favorite character.  He's very outspoken and stood up for Pawornruj all the time!!! He really impresses me for sticking up to his brother with his baby-looking face. 55 :kiss2: [Jirayu is so cute.]  ;)

Well, it is time for Mew+Pope to FINALLY meet each other face-to-face!!!!!  They havent spoken since these two episodes, its missing something!!!! So  yea, Pope+Mew tomorrow!! WOOT!!!! :numchuck:

GG=no comment atm.

Pa'Oon is really annoying as well.  She matchmake Chai Ruj to GG who is obnoxiously annoying or weird!! :whatever:

OKAY--I want to see Mew+Pope together and for them to fall in love already!!! SLAP Rasa's douchy fiance!!! :smack:  :smack:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omg that video was so cute. James seemed so quiet but I still love him. Imagine mark he will pour water on her for sure 555+ love James he so cute with Mint. I want them to be a koo-Kwai hehehe they're the same age James is 2-3 months older then her oh my gosh I guarante that after they see mint and James on screen they're going to be accepting many roles with each other like KA.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
All the couples are so cute, sweet, and lovely together. Love them all. Ahhhhhhhhhh. Love all this promotion!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Woot!! Im up to spam again. lol :p

Chalida looks beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous no doubt!! Mark is STUNNINGLY handsome as well. 555  :p They did find their way for photos. hehe.  Lets hope M&M is fortunate and will star in a new lakorn soon!!!!! :D

I don't feel much from James Ma.  He's def. eye candy, but I don't feel much from him thats why when Ronapee airs, I'll see what whether I can actually like him or not.  At the moment, I'm blind for Jirayu. lol :p

Tonight is ep3!!! I'm liking Pawornruj very much so far. ^_^

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow i got to agree with u Danielle hehehe with each and every words!! Than Ying Taew or Rasa & Pawornruj need a scrne together...ugh i really hate Rasa faincee!! Such a jerk!

Kathin is W.E.I.R.D!

Pawornruj is so hot when he drunk! He smart but get hurt easily...and stay quite when others mock him...i feel pity for him...no wonder he feel different when he fall head over toe with Than Ying Taew....ooooh cant wait until tomorrow!!! Loving Khun Chai Pawornruj so much right now!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
DaisyDukes* said:
Woot!! Im up to spam again. lol :p

Chalida looks beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous no doubt!! Mark is STUNNINGLY handsome as well. 555  :p They did find their way for photos. hehe.  Lets hope M&M is fortunate and will star in a new lakorn soon!!!!! :D

I don't feel much from James Ma.  He's def. eye candy, but I don't feel much from him thats why when Ronapee airs, I'll see what whether I can actually like him or not.  At the moment, I'm blind for Jirayu. lol :p

Tonight is ep3!!! I'm liking Pawornruj very much so far. ^_^
Lol i totally agree with u MM need a drama that has more love scene Lakorn thai need to give a role to MM

Anyways i gurante u that u will love James Ma as much as I do and the other fans do. Mint said that James is a very qiuet man off-screen but a very loud man while on-screen so i will listen to Mint 555+

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ha, just finished watching both episodes of Khun Chai Pawornruj and it has made me cry already. I feel so bad for Khun Chai Ruj, he shouldn't be feeling like he's less than the other people. I hate Malathee and Wilairampa so much now, how dare they make fun of my P' Pope like that, I just want to goright in and smack their mouths. I know it's just a lakorn, but i can't take it though. Mew is so beautiful and her fiance is such a ****. Anyways back to my Pope, even though he's the son of a concubine, he's still human!!!