Yaam

sarNie Adult
James Ma looks tired and bored at the soccer event, lol. Or maybe it is just those eyes of eyes. Just kidding! He still cute though.

Can't wait to watch the show! Yaya.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Star Stage was boring! Nothing exciting...Dissapointed!

But Khun Chai Ruj series started out so damn good! Loving it already and I only finished clip 1 of episode 1.

Khun Chai Ronnapee is so funny. Mew is so gorgeous, I'm really liking her.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Maker Y directed Thara Himalaya the first of the series 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao? They did a great job. I really enjoyed that lakorn. Bringing up 4HJHKK is really saddening to me. It brings up memories. I kind of wish the 4HJHKK days weren't over yet. I miss the Adisuan family (weird my bf's name is Pathapee Adisuan too) But now, it's time for the Juthathep family. Looks like almost everyone is loving James J. :D

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I have to say Khun Chai Ruk has. Sad beginning. Feel sorey for him he deserves better then this. And the grandma she's always protecting Pee and Lek because they're biological her blood and stuff but it doesn't mean she can't treat them all different.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow i can not wait until next friday...Chai Ruj is such a adorable man...i'm falling for him....Love what i see in Episode 3...da airplane part where Rasa held on tight on Ruj sleeve...that is so cute...

Awh Chai Pat...he is so cute...Thanks Alice for sharing those wonderful pichs of him and his n'ek....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
I have to say Khun Chai Ruk has. Sad beginning. Feel sorey for him he deserves better then this. And the grandma she's always protecting Pee and Lek because they're biological her blood and stuff but it doesn't mean she can't treat them all different.
yeah its sad and very insulting that is why i didn't watch Khun Chai Ruj part I'm waiting for Khun Chai Pat cos that is the cute and exciting one 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Alice said:
yeah its sad and very insulting that is why i didn't watch Khun Chai Ruj part I'm waiting for Khun Chai Pat cos that is the cute and exciting one 
Oh my gosh so ur not going to watch KCP. U should. It might be so insulting in the beginning but it will get cute throughout the drama. I'm on ep 2.7 I am waiting for minimize to sub it. She's a little fast at subbing 555+

Yaam

sarNie Adult
If you don't watch Khun Chai Ruj you're missing out.. .lol. It's just a lakorn. The first one is a total skip it was boring but the second series is fun and sweet!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I thought KCT was really good. KC Ruj is really great so far, I'm loving the Pope and Mew scenes a lot. Dome's song is so soothing too. KC Ruj's part is a must watch!!! I don't care insulting it is, it's a lakorn and everything is suppoesed to dramatic. Sometimes i can't take it but i still watch it because the more mad i get, it means the better job everyone is doing. :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yaam said:
If you don't watch Khun Chai Ruj you're missing out.. .lol. It's just a lakorn. The first one is a total skip it was boring but the second series is fun and sweet!
it looks good but except the fact i feel sorry,sad,blue for Khun Chai Ruj since his not been welcome by the family member specially the grandmother they name him the black swan just cos his mum is like that its very insulting feel bad for P'Pope that he should had play as Khun Chai Yai since his alot older in age than Great who's playing as his older brother its very awkward Ch3 strange idea and i can tell that Pope eversince he turn 30 he has age quite abit Great still looks young to play his pee chai 
oh yeah with the first series i watch epi1 later skip i find it boring too and plus i don't like Preem the n'ek there is something about her that doesn't interest me her acting is stiff and horrible sorry i had to say this i don't know why Ch3 chose her to play the n'ek for the new Samee 2013 and makers J didn't even consider her 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think Pope is playing his role perfectly well. He fits this role more than Chai Yai role even though he is older. I feel so bad for GubGib in here, just 17 years old and is getting forced to marry with Khun Chai Ruj. Malathee and Wilairampa are such b******* in here, being so mean to Kratin. Nah Song Sarn.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol I dont think its that insulting of Pope for u to skip alice. The lakorn is more interesting if u overlook popes real age and the fact some people look down on him. I cant wait for the action to take place in Switzerland. Waiting for Mew and Pope to fall in love. Ee ee