SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mew+Pope at CH3 Anniversary.  Mew looks beautiful and her gown is really flattering on her. Pope looks good too.

Beautiful ladies.

The girls.

How I wish and dream that Mew and Jirayu will pair up one day. 5555+++ Love them to death!!!! :woot2:

:)

Cr. Mew Nittha's FB

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Really enjoy watching khu chai Ruj's story. i actually tear at the beginning of ESP 3..feel sorry for chai Ruj. Out of all the stories i like chia Ruj's story most..and will watch chai Lek's story... The other three khu chias do not catch my attention; but I like khu chai Pat the most as character wise...and JJ is very cute/handsome as a doctor as many if u mentioned.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think it's too early to judge on which one is the best because we haven't seen all of them yet, but talking about the storylines, some do sound boring, but they might be really good. :)

SonYukView4ever

Preem has a pretty smile.  I didn't find her attractive but I think she is slowly growing on me and can be pretty when she smiles. Cute.

Aoh's IG

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Lol I dont think its that insulting of Pope for u to skip alice. The lakorn is more interesting if u overlook popes real age and the fact some people look down on him. I cant wait for the action to take place in Switzerland. Waiting for Mew and Pope to fall in love. Ee ee
i rather watch P'Pope act in his own lakorn thanks for recommendation na ka puen I've been checking out screen cap of Khun Chai Ruj @pantip looks good i really hate 
Ying Rasa boyfriend such a jerk 

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
the more i watch KCP the more i pity khun chai Ruj
so much people being mean toward him even nang'ek, it is not crime being servant's son. Not everyone who has good background is good person or opposite. 
I think that Pope is the best choice for khun chai Ruj character, he is playing his character very well. Everytime he cry it made me want to cry and when he is happy I'm happy too
Rasa fiance is such j*** and a******. 
GG character in here is so funny I like her. Rampa and Marathee are such B******, how can they treat their cousin like that. 

SonYukView4ever

KHunchai Putipat finished their last filming today. Oh no, it should air very soon too.  Jirayu wrote on his IG and sounded like he would miss the cast very much.  He mentioned he will follow Pa'Jaew everywhere to be in lakorns...loool it's really funny how he said in Thai but English translation doesnt make much sense and isn't as funny. 55+++

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Really...James Jirayu is so cute...going to miss Puttipat...

Side note: he alwaysso good with other relationship...how will he do when it come to his lol

SonYukView4ever

555. I hope he will not be too uptight and more calm but knowing hes a doctor hes going to be more on the serious side. Its a contrary to his real life personality.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
I think it's too early to judge on which one is the best because we haven't seen all of them yet, but talking about the storylines, some do sound boring, but they might be really good. :)
I agree it might be too early to judge as general...but to me, after the SeeSan preview of their stories I am pretty much know which story I will want to watch...Both Jame's stories have some similarities...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hurry up Friday! I want to see Khun Chai Ruj's cute smile again. Lol. Gosh, Pope have such a cute smile. My mouth hurts from smiling throughout the whole two episode because of his cute smile. hahahha.. I smile along with him. hehe.. I can't wait for Rasa to find out that her man is a cheating bastard. 

Khun Chai Ruj is such a GENTLEMAN! I love love love him. ;) I find it cute how Rasa is angry at Khun Chai Ruj because he can't remember her. hahah. Man, I wouldn't of have remember her too if I was him. Its been forever since they have met each other. The girl should get him a break. ha. At least, he still remember all their memories together. 

Lol. GG is so funny. Love that girl. 

Kade (Mint N) is married,right? I wonder why she is still living with her family. 

--------------------------
 Lol.

Cr: Pope's Ig

spanky

sarNie OldFart
You can't always judge from a preview...how many time we watch preview of America movies....Some preview looks good because of editing and you go watch it and it's not as good...or all the good parts were in the preview....I been surprise by movies many times just judging from the preview which doesn't always prove a TRUE judgement if i'll enjoy it or not...I like Jame Ma character attitudes

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i can't wait for the next episodes to pope. i think his storyline is a lot better than great although it is somewhat sadder for pope however i'm happy that they're already having lots of time together (pope and his nang ek, rasa). can't wait to see their love story blossom and wonder how pope would react when he finds out who rasa really is. hurry up time, i really want to see them...
definitely can't wait until they come out :thumbsup:  :crush:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Chai Ruj is so sweet! I'm really enjoying his part. looking fwd to see more...hope this weekend she sees the truth

SonYukView4ever

Jirayu will be filming 3 Zaap Show tonight.  cr. JirayuClub Yay! he's already getting more TV and magazine exposure. ^_^  :clap:

Bella/James interview @ch3 Anniversary! People are rooting for Jirayu&Bella as "fantasy" couple. lol Sad, Lol, I want Jirayu+Mew. LOL
The host ladies in the end also mentioned that when they watch Mew Nitha, she looks very similar to Aff Taksaorn. woot, at least others think alike. lol
They also said, "Mew has a really "wan" or sweet/soft face".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=779FQmfXJN8

as tagged