*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
from teaser i must say Marathee is such crazy girl, she is so rai 
I laugh so hard when she said in teaser that "Pee chai Pat and I love each other", where did she get a idea that he love her. 
does anybody know how many episode will be Khun chai Ruj?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
WoW just see da teaser of Khun Chai Puttipat and got to say wow Marathree is going to SUPER crazy...for real!!! :gungirl: :gungirl: Bella Character is going to be in fear just from da tease, help defenseless girl no wonder she stole Puttipat heart :heart: :heart: ...hope to see da other girl protecting Bella character...meaning as in Rasa and Maprang...hoping to see them around tat is hehehhe...i did spy Rasa and Chau Ruj thi hehhe where Prang???

I do notice something...here my point of view of da Khun Chai story...

1. Khun Chai Tharatorn - Plot
2. Khun Chai Pawornruj - Raising Action
3. Khun Chai Puttipat - Climax
4. Khun Chai Rattchanon - Falling Action
5. Khun Chai Ronopee - Resolution

Hehehe all thanks to English class lol

And Alice...i know for sure you are tagging a long with this one, this part of da series...hope to see you around hehehhee
sure i will my friend 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omg the more I watch Rampa the more I want to watch Khun Chai Ronnapee. Want to see the between Rampa and Chai Pee and Pluengkwam. I bet both women will have a slap scene. But damn Chai Pee won't air in Augest. Oh we'll no school so I can watch it on Friday morning hehehehe.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I can finally log back into AsianFuse.  It's been such a long time.

I'm definitely in love with Khun Chai Pawonruj's story plus the fact that it's Pope ^^.  Pope wasn't kidding about how sweet the lakorn is.  I love all his script. I love it how he told Waddao that his heart is starting to Flutter again.  Wah I love the choice of words.  So romantic.  Man I need a handsome gentleman like him.  He told Rasa so straightforward that he worries about her.  Had to bite my pillow for a minute there. I guess that's one of the trait all ambassor should have.  They have to be good talker.

The story line just started girls, more to come.  From reading the Niyai I love Mew's character. It is actually good plus it's understanding that Mew Ngon him alot because normally the guy is quiet and subtle.  It's her character that will come stir and add color to his life.  She ngon him because she didn't know what she was feeling.  She's new to this too.  Lols she also stubborn too. Can't wait to hear Pope infamous speech at the kratom.  He use the speech a couple of times on different talk show.  I want to hear it in lakorn.  In the mood to translate some line!!!!  Will come back time to go waltz back to work.. 

Pope you're 6month younger than me but it's okay.  It's not a full year yet!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
555 yea mew needs to spice up for pope lol now tat watdow is out of the way theres kratin but shes no threat bc chai ruj doest like her.

Eeekkkss the 5 girls doing Kullasatree Mag SHoot!!!Aahhhhhhh I cannot wait to see them all. Its one of Mews official big magazine shoot too. Yay!!!!! ^.^

Yes Marathee deserves her face burned. Shes too evil n wicked!!!! Perhaps their dad should go to hell too. Hes wicked cruel deadly blind and bullied his daughter Kade all the time. Cruel people deserve major punishment!!! So people will learn from stories like these!!!! :)

OoooOoo cannot wait til tmr!!!! Yay!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
The five oh so beautiful girls on the set of K.Chai Putipat with Pajaew and they also shoot "Tee Tai Krua"!! Yay!! It should air soon!!!! So prettiful!!!! :heart:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:

What some skinny and thin legs they all got. Looool

cr. all their IGs. :)

Taew+Chalida BTS of Kullasatree Shoot!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Look at all da Khun Chai girls... look at all da sister in law heheheh they all look beautiful...for each and everyone, they all have their beauty...

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I have to say Bella is so freaking pretty. Lover her outfit and her hat her hair is so pretty. Bella I my nxt idol.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Beautiful young ladies.. ^_^ Still cannot believe how young they are. Preem and Chalida look likes babies - Mew in the middle - Bella and Taew have a mature/older look.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Thanks for the video. James J. and Grate are so funny, Preem is just laughing at them. It's so great that all the couples will meet Piengkwan. 

The pictures of the girls are beautiful, the girls are really beautiful, Paa Jaew is really funny, love him. Can't wait for the rest of the series.