Mashmaru_jun

sarNie Egg
I don't think Minniezzmin will don't release sub to public.
since this people has no intention to stop steal.

Is this she posted on her video. this link: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTQ1MDU1NjI4.html
油管上英字不会再翻了,优酷上也暂停更新,请耐心等待字幕组的中字。如果英翻再继续放翻译,那优酷上再继续

If I don't get the wrong idea, she said her channel will have no update and will update after the english subtitles update.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I just started watching KCP and I have to admit that I wasn't really fond of Mew but I'm only 10 mins through the first ep and I truly think that she is so beautiful! I really like how she talks and for some reason she looks really familiar. I also like the different soundtrack to the original ost of the lakorn. It's funky and by any chance does anyone know who sings it? ooh! So waddow is actually someone else! Now it makes sense. If it were Mew than it wouldn't be fun. Good so far

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
The series is really boring for me. Preem is adorable on screen but lacks confidence. Acting wise, she's very stiff esp with her speech. If Ch 3 really intends on making her a permanent lead actress, she needs to take more acting classes asap. Mew is slightly better but seems physically awkward. Both girls just dont have the aura or physique as a nang aek. No comment on Great and Pope because as always, their acting is so one dimensional. Same old same old. Hope it ends soon so Khun Chai Puttipat can air. Bella is probably the only SJ girl that isnt annoying or awkward for me and James, well he isnt half bad for a newbie. I see determination in potential in him and James Ma as oppose to the others

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lmao. hilarious!  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

--------

Mew has a lot of potential and time to improve.  Preem isn't the best yet but she still has a lot of time to improve and grow as well.  Neither Mew or Preem can please everyone!  So far out of all the guys, James Ma's and Bomb's acting are the most one-dimension to me!  Their acting are dull and completely boring. :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
most of the actors r new so I don't want to "criticize" too much..I don't notice it being that bad and I'm enjoying it...so far i'm entertain enough...great/pream story is boring....I also think we are more forgiving of Actors acting when the lakorn is more entertaining..DJA (nadech/yaya -newbie) more entertaining and more rave...a good script will make or break someone....Many improve w/more experience....some more than other if they get the opportunities...I commend those actor who take diff. roles and isn't stuck on "nang ek"...that how we will progress is challenge ourselves ..same goes for all of  us, our skill improve w/more experience (Job skill or whatever your doing)
Again some more than other and rare people who are "just" natural" at it.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Mashmaru_jun said:
I don't think Minniezzmin will don't release sub to public.
since this people has no intention to stop steal.

Is this she posted on her video. this link: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTQ1MDU1NjI4.html
油管上英字不会再翻了,优酷上也暂停更新,请耐心等待字幕组的中字。如果英翻再继续放翻译,那优酷上再继续

If I don't get the wrong idea, she said her channel will have no update and will update after the english subtitles update.
OMFG thx u so much, Now i Can watch ENG subs now. 

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Thank her for me too and the rest of us here..a big thank you...I hope she takes care of whoever steal her videos and address it...at least credit her u know...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:
Ooo looks like Chai'ruj is about to confess to Ying Taew in next episode...hurry up and fall in love and give us some drama already lol 

I AGREE! I don't like to watch drama scene but damn this lakorn needs some drama!!! Hahah.. I think it's coming up. I just saw a a 30 sec scene from today episode. Wadow and Rasa was hugging each other while Khun Chai Ruj was there too. After they hugged each other. Khun Chai Ruj and Rasa held hands! So, I am assuming that Rasa now understand that Khun Chai Ruj & Wadow are now just friends and nothing more than that. Now the only problem is Rasa have to tell him her true identity. 

I'll watch episode 8 in a bit. ^^ Excited too. I could of have watched the last 30-40 minutes live but I changed my mind and said no. Haha. I'm going to wait and watch the whole episode together. Hahaha

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Episode 8 is full of sweet!!! Ruj & Rasa finally talk into each other and sadly tat kissin scene from da teaser isnt a kissin scene well at least we had a kiss on da forhead lol! Rasa is a jealous type, i could see why! Because Khun Chai had everything, a gentle, know how to fix thing, know how to cook and smart! He have everything of a women need!

At da other end Rasa really have a bad mouth! She should be very careful, well i know she didnt mean it but at least think before she speak...she totally a woman who speak her mind lol

Tomorrow is da episode!!!! Girls get ready :cry: hey and i spy Maprang and Chai Yai hehehehe Chai Ruj is going to be heartbroken once agian :teary:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Done with 8. aww. I know,the next episode is going to be so sad!!!!  :cry:
Can't wait for it though. ha.

I love the scene when Khun Chai Ruj called the Great & JJ. He told them that he's falling in love! Aww. Na'rak na!
Hahah.. Love the ending part to this episode. 

I want to eat some chocolate now! Watching them eating strawberry with chocolate makes me want some now! HAhaha.. I haven't ate chocolate for so long now. I don;t know how long have it been. Lol.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i love it when they walk in together holding hands, they're so cute together. finally express themselves but i agree that tang ying should watch what she's saying about ruj because he's have enough of people looking down on him. so happy that he's finally happy after so long but at the same time tomorrow's episode will be sad for him. awww, poor ruj, he deserves better. chai lek and chai pee will be right about ruj's story like the movie where the girl is the princess (that's how ruj's story is going to be like). can't wait until tomorrow but at the same time don't want it to be the weekends because then i'll have to wait forever for the next episodes. 

SonYukView4ever

:woot:  OMGee! I need to see ep8.  You guys are making it sound so romantic and tragic at the same time. lol @ aylove wanting chocolate lol 55

SonYukView4ever

-AyLove- said:
I AGREE! I don't like to watch drama scene but damn this lakorn needs some drama!!! Hahah.. I think it's coming up. I just saw a a 30 sec scene from today episode. Wadow and Rasa was hugging each other while Khun Chai Ruj was there too. After they hugged each other. Khun Chai Ruj and Rasa held hands! So, I am assuming that Rasa now understand that Khun Chai Ruj & Wadow are now just friends and nothing more than that. Now the only problem is Rasa have to tell him her true identity. 

Yes, I demand DRAMA right now! Lol Life is too perfect in Pawornruj!!! lol It needs to spice things up and give viewers some stresses and dramas. LOL

SonYukView4ever

wow. ep9 looks intense. its finally starting to kick off!! im ready for ep.9!!!! :woot: cannot wait to see great and preem too.!! yay!!!! i wanna see all the brothers already lol..everyone is so busy and away on their own!!! :(

just finished ep8,!! rasa and chai ruj spends a lot of time together but I still wish they develop their relationship more. it's there but not fulfilling. :/