Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
dude!! it's okay!!! Lol Who cares about Mew being petite!! There are other really petitie nang'eks too, like, Taew, Aff, Nutwara and they all look GREAT!!!! What is the chance of Mew even pairing with Rome?? Not very much!!! But I think if they were ever to pair up, I think Mew will look really cute and pretty next to him that people will be blind by her height already!!!! LOL!!!

Anyways,  <3 My Jirayu and My Mew!! Lol!!!  :heart:  :baby:  :yummy:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am soooooooooooooooooo excited for TTK!!!! The girls looks so pretty and interactive!!!!! Preem seems to be getting prettier and prettier by the minute LOL
i wouldn't mind since now I'm rooting for a Mew/Rome pair i don't care with their height either since P'Rome looks good with anyone since  he has charisma just like P'Pope sometime i find both guys look alike which they can pass as brothers 

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Girly Almond! That's it!!! I love that song!!! Every time its played in Pawornruj I'm like, "wow!!" *tears tears soooo sad and sooo romantic!!! I didn't really need translation but still it does help somehow. Lol :p

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
KULLASATREE is OUT!!! WOW!!! SEXY COVER Lol. Mew is going all in like she's taking over the cover!!!! LOL I like I like!! Hot girls!!! Taew looks sooo sexy in RED!!!

cr. pujira

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Preem doesn't look too great when she tries to pull the fierce look on her face :0

Chada's gown is to die for :)))))) so sessssyyyy

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Me=big fan of gun napat (the guy who sings the main song of Khun Chai Rachanon)
YouTube=uploads mv for me to watch, which I did a few minutes ago
Therefore
Gun Napat + Jutathep Series=me=HAPPINESS OVERLOAD!

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
@sweetie: yeah , i think sanamluang take a mistake to release theme song of part 4 too early even though part 3 not release yet , when i see that mv i'm a quite suprised too 

cr. ig sjch3 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
almond said:
@sweetie: yeah , i think sanamluang take a mistake to release theme song of part 4 too early even though part 3 not release yet , when i see that mv i'm a quite suprised too 

cr. ig sjch3 

Ahh.....I see. I get it. Thanks for pictures of the mv. Khun Chai Ratchanon looks good. Bomb and Taew look cute together.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Mew Is like the prettiest one out of all. I love her so much. Her and Bella are so pretty and Taew and Mint. Pream shes ok she seems serious lol. Mew and Bella are so pretty looking like real sisters and Mew and Mint make a great pair of Sisters to. Mew and Mint look like anime characters smfh