pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
James have an awesome singing voice, he should consider singing also...i love his singing voice, he can definitely sing. Too bad he doesnt talk a lot in the story so dont really get to hear his voice...cant wait for his so will hear his voice. James cute in the pictures posted of him.

Now that i think about it, the duet theme song should have been use in either khunchai yai or khunchai ruj since the couples knew each other since little so it would match them more but thank god it wasnt it would ruin the story unless it was sung a little better.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
It's cuz compare to all the girls she was the youngest. She had to finished her schooling first before they can marry. Even during part 2 Khun Chai Ruj she wasn't even done yet.  If I was the producer, they should have a double wedding for Chai Pat and Chai Yai.

Someone should use Bopae Suniwad song from Wanida.  It'll suit these couples too.

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
I think they shoul make a double wedding for chai yai and chai pee, cause they're really blood brother (have the same mother) lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
soooooooooooooooo sad. Looooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!! 55++ I wanted to see Mew+Jirayu!!! Lmbo!!! 55+++  :lmao:

I love all couples! Each one is unique and interesting! lol :p
Jma and Chalida does have a happy ending too! :p

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow love da wedding scene of Chalida and James Ma...James Ma have a bice voice!! :heart:

Love Chalida wedding dress...all da girl look nice but Bella keep having da mature look which upset me hehehehe maybe because it a period lakorn lol! I could lived with it, no big deal :)

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Chaliiiddaaa is soooooo pretty!!! I really want to see ronnapee now :( since it's the wedding scene, does that mean KCR is finish filming? :(

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
Wow love da wedding scene of Chalida and James Ma...James Ma have a bice voice!! :heart:
Love Chalida wedding dress...all da girl look nice but Bella keep having da mature look which upset me hehehehe maybe because it a period lakorn lol! I could lived with it, no big deal :)
That was just show I feel about Bella...the hair-do and clothing make her look kind old/mature...I guess her face structure match something not this style...

One thing that I like about this series is the "LOVE" between all the brother...these actors r great. They made me believe they real brother...

The gender love between pranang is very typical in lakorn Thai so I am really excite for it....

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
When they first started filming, Bella was still quite young, but now that it has been over a year, Bella's look drastically changed.  She appears older than Jirayu because he's such a baby. lol I have always wondered why the directors have such a weird pra'nang arrangements. loool 

If I could redo the whole thing over, LOL, I would recast the pra'nang. lmbo!!!  Since I am watching Putipat for Jirayu, I do hope Bella pass by for me as his koo-kwan in here. -.-