pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I wonder if kaew n rasa will communicate/interact with each other, havent seen previews or pics of them since rasa will still be a part in this serie even though u dont see her a lot. At least rasa can be of help or a companion to kaew when khunchai pat isnt there...someone who knows how she is feeling...so many questions yet only on episode two

Again anyone know how many episodes for khunchai pat?

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Pa Jaew, never disappoints me! This is the only series I've liked so far <3 I'm already anticipating for more episodes, hehe... James & Bella!

Wanndii

sarNie Hatchling
lynnyang said:
Pa Jaew, never disappoints me! This is the only series I've liked so far <3 I'm already anticipating for more episodes, hehe... James & Bella!
Yes to me too. This is the series of the SBJT that I could stand watching full episode from the very beginning. Good job for bella and janes

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
narkrakdin24^^ said:
What's the company's name who is directing Khun Chai Puttipat? I like it. :)
No Problem and the director is paajaew , he's also  the director of Duangjai Akkanee too 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Nong Kaew is so pretty!!! Tat old man is scream da F out of me...Kaew stolen Pat heart hehehehe his eyes tell it all...If I were Kaew I would of do da same thing as well...do everything to escape tat scary old dude...I want more! I repeat more!!!

I really love Pa Jaew...he never disappoint me hehehe love how he getting everything going!!! Just da beinnung and I'm already adore Kaew lol Bella is gorgeous...tomorrow we could actually see da real scene of them together :) :)

Wanndii

sarNie Hatchling
Sweet_09 said:
Nong Kaew is so pretty!!! Tat old man is scream da F out of me...Kaew stolen Pat heart hehehehe his eyes tell it all...If I were Kaew I would of do da same thing as well...do everything to escape tat scary old dude...I want more! I repeat more!!!
I really love Pa Jaew...he never disappoint me hehehe love how he getting everything going!!! Just da beinnung and I'm already adore Kaew lol Bella is gorgeous...tomorrow we could actually see da real scene of them together :) :)
Yes I think Bella really does a good job. Wow I start liking her so much

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
I've been following all of the previous two series and I can say this one with Chai Pat and Nong Kaew makes me go a little nuts...Not sure why but I love Bella and James as a couple...We'll see how the rest of the episodes turn out :dance1:

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, this is my favorite so far. Wow, Bella just gets more and more beautiful in each of her lakorn. She's even more beautiful in here with less make up. Her acting has improved tremendously too.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Jirayu and Bella are soooooooooooooooooo daring. They did like 3-4 takes of lip kissings!! Omg. lol I like it though because it shows professionalism in acting. hahaha :p

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, haven't been here in ages!  The best antidote to a lengthy hiatus is a cracktastic lakorn, and in this particular case, a series of lakorns :p  Thanks to Khun Chai Ruj, I've emerged from a long hibernation from Thai dramas.  I was just getting tired of the same predictable storylines and how dramatic the plots of many lakorns of late that I've sworn off lakorns for years.  Then with nothing much to do at the time, I surfed the net and found Khun Chai Ruj.  Needless to say, I was thoroughly immediately taken with the storyline (although some scenes with the main actress were rather cringe-worthy, since she's still so very much green in acting), not to mention the gorgeous backdrops of the drama, although we could have done without all that angst in the latter part of the drama.  I then followed with watching the first of the series and enjoyed that storyline too, though not as much as Khun Chai Ruj's.  The third installment of the series looks interesting thus far, though I'm trying to keep faith that the writer and director maintain the consistency of the story.  I've lost count of the many times I suffered whiplashes from instant turn-abouts of my favorite characters in a lakorn.  I hope none of the main players suffer noble idiocy in the latter part of the lakorn.  That would be such a waste, since the drama is gaining such great momentum.  I've forwarded through all the parts of the old man, btw.  He gives me major creeps.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Grr I can't access my original account. Anyhow I haven't been into a lakorn since Raeng Pratana but this one might do it. At first the baby face James as a neurosurgeon bugged me but he's good for a newbie. I like that he's blunt with Malathee and shuts her down instead of being the usual gentleman and letting n'rai take over. And he's adorable as a clueless bunny with the love stuff and Bella.

I think it's funny that he looks the youngest of the men but Bella looks the oldest of the ladies. Let's hope the chemistry is good enough to overcome that.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Bella looks older but she can act.  I'm still getting used to the newbies.  James looks so young but I like the story right now.  Pat looked hilarious when he first saw Kaew at the pageant.  That gif keeps on popping up too so I get a good laugh.  I can't wait to see how their story goes forward.  

Also, for the fourth brother, I feel bad since I don't know anything about him and his part with Taew.  I hope that it will also be good.  

All I can see is James Ma and Mint C.  I cannot wait for that one and the current one is pretty enjoyable.  So many annoying people.  Poor Kaew, hurting herself so she doesn't have to go home with those people who will give her to that general dude. 

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
She's 23 and he's 19.  I think she has always looked mature but I liked that she has worked on a few projects and has some experience.  When I see him in his doctor getup, I'm just reminded of Doogie Howser since I know how old he really is.  I like this lakorn so far.  The spoilers that we have been given makes me anticipate next weekend's episodes