Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh man not agian! I really want to know who da h3ll is tat person and wanna beat da sh!t out of he/she! He/she ruin for all of da non thai speaker!!!

Anyways look like Channel 3 is try to promote James Jirayu...why wouldnt them lol jk jk :p Mew Nittha as well, before Chai Ruj she have little bit of like of IG and FB but now woooweee mucho like and follower lol

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
seriously :nono1:  now i can't :no: understand the two last part of Khun Chai Pawornruj anymore :shrug: ...I was waiting so long to watch the two last part and now someone  has to ruin it :cry:  :lmao:  :cry1:

blooker

sarNie Egg
pangmoua said:
Can anyone translate? I can understand maybe 75% of the clip but translating would really help I'm

I'm not that great with Thai but I'll try.

Part 1: Explains the rank of the Jutathep household.  Says viewers are probably confused with all the titles.  So he starts off with the grandpa.  Grandpa held the title of Phra Ong Chao.  He married Ya Ead.  She was a commoner so when she married Phra Ong Chao, she became Mom Ya Ead.  People are probably wondering why she's Mom Ya Ead and why Ya Onn is not a Mom and of lower rank.  That's because Ya Onn is Mom Ya Ead's sister and did not marry royalty/nobility. Also she's Mom Ya Ead's half sister, causing her to feel the way she does about Chai Ruj.  Since grandpa was Phra Ong Chao, the Khun Chais' father held the title of Mom Chao.  The children of a Mom Chao hold the title of Mom Rajawongse -- the Khun Chais in the series all hold this title.  So even if the Khun Chais marry a woman of higher rank such as Khun Chai Ruj, who married Thun Ying (she's a Mom Chao and her father is a Phra Ong Chao), she has to relinquish her title so that her rank is lower than her husband's.  Thun Ying Wanrasa is now Nang Wanrasa.  Their children will hold the title of Mom Luang.  Their grandchildren will not hold a title but may have a last name preceeded by "Na" meaning that they are descended from a royal bloodline.

Part 2 explains the relationship of the brothers.  He says that people are probably wondering why some of the brothers use the term "Pee" meaning older sibling while others do not.  He goes on to explain in detail why Khun Chai Pat doesn't call Khun Chai Ruj "Pee" when Chai Ruj is older than him.  He says it is because they don't share the same mom and were born within months of each other.  Mom Chao Richakorn (their dad) had three wives.  1st wife is the mother of Khun Chai Toratorn (Chai Yai) and Khun Chai Ronapee (Chai Pee).  2nd wife was the maid of 1st wife and mother of the second eldest, Chai Ruj and Chai Lek.  But in the same year that 2nd wife had Chai Ruj, 3rd wife was also pregnant and had Chai Pat maybe a few months after Chai Ruj was born and since they were born in the same year and it's not clear who is older, Chai Pat doesn't call Chai Ruj "Pee."  (this was confusing to me.  Obviously Chai Ruj is older because he was born before Chai Pat but the guy explains it that it is unclear who is actually older.  It's pretty clear to me.) 3rd wife was the daughter of wealthy merchants and own a shopping center.  So the following year 3rd wife has another son, Khun Chai Rachanon and is nicknamed Chai Lek (meaning youngest) because their father thought he would be the last child.  Several years later, 1st wife has another son -- Khun Chai Ronapee. (I was wondering why Chai Rachanon was called Chai Lek when he has one younger brother.)

Part 3 - talks about the Taewapom family and how they know each other.  So Khun Chai Taewapan Taewapom saved MC Richakorn life so they made a promise to have their children marry.  Khun Chai Taewapan Taewapom holds the title of Mom Rajawongse so his three daughters are Mom Luang and of lower rank than the Khun Chais in the Jutathep household.  (He doesn't talk about Chai Lek's wife who may also be higher ranked but looks like is not part of the Thai nobility.  She's a princess from another country?)

Part 4 explains that unlike today where beauty pageant contestants are often idolized by society, 50 years ago it was a different story.  Beauty pageant contestants were considered lower ranked in society because they have to show their bodies in swimsuits.  These are the women that were often mistresses or lower rank wives of nobles.  He also mentions the last part, where Mint's occupation is actress/singer.  He says that back during those times, nobles did not act or sing as a profession and good noble families did not allow their sons to marry such women.

I hope this helps.  I'm not Thai but understand a bit based solely on the context of the sentence.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Thanks blooker, it really helps with your translations...thanks very much again :)

That explains khunchai rujs reasoning for his treatment of than ying...miss this couple soo much...will have to revisit them
I havent been catching up lately but are there scenes of khunchai ruj n than ying rasa in the first few episodes of khunchai pat?

blooker

sarNie Egg
pangmoua said:
Thanks blooker, it really helps with your translations...thanks very much again :)

That explains khunchai rujs reasoning for his treatment of than ying...miss this couple soo much...will have to revisit them
I havent been catching up lately but are there scenes of khunchai ruj n than ying rasa in the first few episodes of khunchai pat?
Yes there are a few scenes.  I think one of the scenes they are at a party hosted by some woman.  The woman hired Kaew to help cook the food and the Khun Chais were all impressed by the food.  Chai Pat sends 20 baht as a tip to Kaew.  I think Khun chai Ruj and Rasa are preparing to leave for Switzerland. 

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Thanks blooker, will watch their scenes when off work...hopefully will still see them after they departed to switzerland...

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Call me selfish, but I just freakin' love how it's just the guys and Chalida in this picture. :wub: She looks good with all of them warming up to her! :D How sweet of them giving her some "special" attention. ;) She makes one gorgeous bride! Now I'm looking even more forward to James Ma and Chalida's part of the series. :wub:
When I first saw this picture I was shocked. I've never seen Chalida sit on a guys lap before and now with this pic, it's too much to handle. But I like how comfortable they are and that hand around the waist >_< James has really opened up to her and I was watching a bts vid of mint in that Thai costume, and her crown kept falling off but James helped her! So cute!! Anyways, can't wait to see Ronapee. I have to start Puttipat first.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
lovestar said:
When I first saw this picture I was shocked. I've never seen Chalida sit on a guys lap before and now with this pic, it's too much to handle. But I like how comfortable they are and that hand around the waist >_< James has really opened up to her and I was watching a bts vid of mint in that Thai costume, and her crown kept falling off but James helped her! So cute!! Anyways, can't wait to see Ronapee. I have to start Puttipat first.

Right? Naughty Chalida! :whaha: I remember Chalida giving an interview way back about how shy and reserved James Ma was. So it's sweet that he has warmed up to her. :wub: Ooh, ooh! Care to share that video? Is it available on YouTube? Or do you remember the link for it? :spin: If not, don't worry about it. Hehe, that is freakin' adorable that he helped her with the crown. Ekkk! :dance1:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks blooker! Tat helps a lot!!! :kiss: wow tat a lot to learn to be Thai back in da old days lol than ying is now nang lol oh well love over come anything heeheheh

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
Hello ladies, I am ready to spam w/ u ladies on Khun Chai Puttipat now that I have caught up w/ teh series.....JaBella fever! I loved every episode and yes I agree this part is thus by far the best out of the other two that aired.

So what do I do after going crazy for a couple, I go find and stream off bts clips and upcoming scenes and make an MV hahahahah I am so excited to see when Chai Pat confesses his love to Kaew in the little pond hahahah...I was going giddy watching that scene how he just swam in the pond afetr Kaew went in to bathe :drool:  gine sood sood!!!!

I havent touched sony vegas since last year so I had to brush up on some things but  think it turned out okay.....it was hard choosing a song though...hopefully I have the motivation to do more MVs as teh story progresses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80rusJcnjm0&feature=youtu.be

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks! The only scene that already aired was whenhe first met her at taht pageant contest, the rest has still yet to come which Im excited heheheh