Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chai Pat is starting to hide his love feeling for Kaew he got angry cos his friend that other doctor dude rescue Kaew 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yea, I saw bits of that.  Some viewers said he was jealous of his doctor friend who's trying to woe Krongkeaw! He was worried about her so yea, he was angry that he couldn't find her or something.

littlebird33751

sarNie Egg
now i'm looking for novel of Suparburoot Jutathep set because lakorn Khun Chai Ronnapee ><. I heard Khun Chai Ronnapee novel version is very drama and James Jirayu and James Ma are very cute.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
yea, I saw bits of that.  Some viewers said he was jealous of his doctor friend who's trying to woe Krongkeaw! He was worried about her so yea, he was angry that he couldn't find her or something.
after he got angry went back home have u seen how Chai Pat playing his piano so loud 

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
LOL the piano scene was funny...he was jealous!

I have to say that episode 6 is making me giddy all over again...I woke up at 6am (PST) and I kept refreshing my YT subs to see if it was posted online...Now I'm at 6.6 and eeek Chai Pat is soooo jealous to see Kaew with the other doctor  :bhehe:

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
I actually watched all the episodes so far and I can say that for the other two (as much as I love Pope) I totally skipped around and did not watch every single episode...they just didn't click as well for me...as for Chai Pat and Kaew's love story I am watching for every single frame or conversation they have with each other...I know I have the JiRanee love bug :heart:

I'm going to be so sad and will be in need of a new addicting lakorn when this ends...
I've loved others throughout the years but they always end up disappointing me...I hope this one stays strong until the end!

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Yay for Khun Chai Pee, partly helping Kaew to escape the old man again.  Man dude, get it through your head, she doesn't want you.  I wonder when he will give up.  He has to know that she is uncomfortable around him.  Doesn't his wife know about Kaew's feelings as well.  

Lol, Khun Chai Pat dancing with Marathee, is he trying to make Kaew jealous?  

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
I freaking love Chai Lek and Chai Pee.  Chai Lek always knows when Chai Pat needs help with Marathee and so would go and do some interference.  Hilarious. 

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Haha, even Dr. Yotsawin is a great helper.  Bringing the general's two new young mistresses to interrupt whatever he was doing with Kaew.  Wow, I didn't think I would like this part that much.  I was anticipating the last one with Mint C and James Ma.  I hope Chai Lek's romance also surprises me.

Mint N's role in here is great also.  She's the only reasonable one in her selfish family.  She has such a great husband and good friends.  So cute, Chai Pat finally got to dance with Kaew at the ball.  They're in their own little world.  His adorable smile is only for Kaew.  Dr. Yotsawan also got the message that Kaew and Chai Pat likes each other.  

Man, the music is too loud, even if I can't understand Thai, I would like to hear it.  

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Haven't watch today episode yet? My internet dies on me and dont want to go over my data plan lol ----> suck for me aha!

From wat i read, today episode must be good! No fake marriage yet but everyone seem to enjoy da ball scene :) love how Da Khun chais always there for each others :cloud9:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Raiya2 said:
LOL the piano scene was funny...he was jealous!

I have to say that episode 6 is making me giddy all over again...I woke up at 6am (PST) and I kept refreshing my YT subs to see if it was posted online...Now I'm at 6.6 and eeek Chai Pat is soooo jealous to see Kaew with the other doctor  :bhehe:
wow that is pretty early i will catch up with episode 6 then 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I just finished ep6! Love Chai Mor! He's so adorable!!! ;) He's so overly protective of Kaew and straight forward with decisions! I still feel like complaining that Kaew is still looking older than him..lol..but after awhile I can overlook that... Kaew's expression at times is weird when she's scared, crying or worried, like her face has that overly dramatic and confused look!  Chai Pat has a nice smile. lol What can I say? A really sweet smile towards Kaew!!

Tonight's episode kind of ended with a question mark for me because I don't really know what to expect next?! Just going to tune in next week!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
grrr...at all the rai's...damn crazy ass ppl.... -.- it's a lil overwhelming....I really like the dancing they have w/ pra'nang....something about this era.. chivalry is not dead

haha Pee helping his bro....dance with marathee but she running away haha..dom is tall ....love a jealous p'k as long as it's not overboard...pnit is ridiculous....some1 punch him! Glad the doc. friend helped.

Next ep pra'nang escape together?? 

any pix or vdo if Dom/taew? they seem to not have promotions???

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
wow that is pretty early i will catch up with episode 6 then 

I couldn't sleep and I'm pretty obsessed!!!

I agree that in certain scenes Bella does look older than James BUT I love this couple too much that it doesn't bother me at all...I just all the lovey dovey scenes for as long as I have them  :dance1:

I had no notion I would love this part or that it would make me this crazy?! I hope the last two surprise me as well :heart:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Raiya2 said:
I couldn't sleep and I'm pretty obsessed!!!

I agree that in certain scenes Bella does look older than James BUT I love this couple too much that it doesn't bother me at all...I just all the lovey dovey scenes for as long as I have them  :dance1:

I had no notion I would love this part or that it would make me this crazy?! I hope the last two surprise me as well :heart:
i watch abit of epi6 but not done yet and i think both Chai Pat and Kaew are jealous at each other

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
i watch abit of epi6 but not done yet and i think both Chai Pat and Kaew are jealous at each other
OMG yes they are jealous of each other!!!

I can't wait until next Friday when they both run away to Hua Hin eeeek I'm so looking forward to Friday...More Chai Pat and Kaew scenes please!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Raiya2 said:
OMG yes they are jealous of each other!!!

I can't wait until next Friday when they both run away to Hua Hin eeeek I'm so looking forward to Friday...More Chai Pat and Kaew scenes please!!!
oh yeah can't wait for Friday