Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Whoa Khun chai mor is only going to have 9 episode...tat suck because Chai Yai has 10.5 & Chai Ruj had 13 at least make it 10 lol

Yaam

sarNie Adult
To think of it most of all The Star contestants are Ch5 actors/actresses, actually glad that James Ma didn't make it to winner since he most likely would of not have been a Ch3 actor and in this lakorn. ;)

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
Sweet_09 said:
Whoa Khun chai mor is only going to have 9 episode...tat suck because Chai Yai has 10.5 & Chai Ruj had 13 at least make it 10 lol
chai Yai has 9 ep plus 2 part  , chai Ruj has 12 ep plus 2 part, too ( because ep 1 just 7 part ), not sure about chai Pat lol 

gracejen

sarNie Egg
I thought Khun Chai Puttiphat was going to end with episode 10. Going by the scripts, or whatever the thing is called, on Manager Online. It would follow the pattern of how the other Khun Chai lakorns ended on a Friday followed by the next Khun Chai lakorn on that same day.

I've been watching all the Khun Chai lakorns and this current one has been my favorite so far. The pra'ek and nang'ek have good chemistry and the storyline is going by at an alright pace. (The first two dragged so much. imo) It even made me want to find out what happens next to the point I had to go read the script on Manager Online. They have the full lakorn done for it btw. Just read the last episode today.

I'm really looking forward to Khun Chai Ronnapee's lakorn. The teaser for it was my favorite out of all the teasers for this series. And I really can't wait for the song that played in the teaser to be released. lol

Going back in this thread and noticed people talking about who James Jirayu reminded them of. James J & Song Joong Ki look alike to me.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omfg I love this drama so far. I am just starting on ep1 I know I am slow I had stuff to study. Omfg this is good. I should of watch it 2 weeks ago. So looking foreword to this week but I need to watch 2,3,4,5, and 6 first. EEEKKK. Chai pee is such a teaser. How can pliengkwam Handel him.

I just watched the ending of chai ruj and I miss me and pope so much.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Yaam said:
I hope Chai Ronnapee is not that short!

Yaam said:
I hope Chai Ronnapee is not that short!
i think its going to be the longest one since its the ending one but still sad chai patt has only 9 but its good it wont drag like the other two to be honest

Yaam

sarNie Adult
True... Cause series 1 dragged on throughout after Episode 1 or for me and the pace was so slow. While series 2 was started out good until the middle then it got me of hooked! I haven't started on series 3, yet, but from the sound of it is doing perfectly well.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
loool ah, reading the wedding scene in the bedroom had my hormones rushing gigady high...LOL ahh, the wedding scene in the bedroom is going to be so sweet. lol :p Chai Pat is such a sweet trickster! Kaew is one lucky woman to be found and in love by a person of high class! :dance1:  :kiss2:
Daisy a gift for u 

cr as tagg

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Alice said:
Daisy a gift for u 

cr as tagg

kekekekek You are so sweet Alice! :kiss2:  :kiss2:  hehe how cute of them! They need to stop teasing ME with their couple pictures otherwise I will not be very happy if they don't costar or pair up to please me!! :numchuck:  :numchuck:

MJ = My fantasy couple! :yes:  :heart:  :dance1: