SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Alice said:
aha Daisy your idea is clicking so fast but i rather James/Mew a more popular and better production just for the benefit like Broadcast or Lakornthai 

Who's Broadcast Thai again? lol What lakorn did they produce?

I only remember Lakornthai from Raeng Pradthana. lol

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
You could have either just gave the link to the blog post or give credit to Lyn instead of copying the whole entire thing. The movie will most definitely be with Chalida. It'd be a miracle if it wasnt her considering how much the producer is so bias towards her. Haha.

The teaser for KCR looks so funny. I'll give it a try for Taew.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Who's Broadcast Thai again? lol What lakorn did they produce?

I only remember Lakornthai from Raeng Pradthana. lol
Majurat See Nampueng one of the best Production that i know of and their lakorn never disappointed me 

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, this production is VERY competent at filming and producing lakorns.   

*Eeek! Nadech, better protect your kookwan before James J snatch it way! LOL 
Yaya looks so young compare to James. lol they're only months apart ^_^

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Alice said:
Majurat See Nampueng one of the best Production that i know of and their lakorn never disappointed me 

Is that the lakorn that is currently airing? lol I never really pay attention to productions.  I watch for my actors and actresses only. lol

its different for me. even if its a good production, if it doesnt have the actors I like and use to, I still cannot surpass the lakorn. weird. I know. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Is that the lakorn that is currently airing? lol I never really pay attention to productions.  I watch for my actors and actresses only. lol

its different for me. even if its a good production, if it doesnt have the actors I like and use to, I still cannot surpass the lakorn. weird. I know. lol
yes onair the one with P'Ken and Pichy Namtarn its pretty good give a try Ken his a meanie and its a kiss-slap lakorn 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Haven't been on here for a few days, still catching up on Khun Chai Puttipat. I'm loving the dynamic of Chai Pat and Kaew.  In regards to the video of Yaya, she is so cute, probably one of the most narak actresses. I love her playful personality.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I think jame and Yaya as a loo-Kwan since they have so much in common and James seems to admire Yaya. And Yaya seems to be a big fan of James and also admire him.

Happy B-Day to top lol.

Top is so much cuter in here. In KCP he was like Beaton up those dudes. Hehehe he should be in KHun chai RONNAPEE but no instead he's in Khun Chai Lek. Him and James would of been good teammates in Khun Chai Pee.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Today's Ep was so cute. I love Jame and Bella.!I'll miss them, but I'm sure will see some cute marriage scenes in Khun Chai Lek, but I realize that Mew wasn't apart of the story anymore. I wonder Y chai ruj didn't come to his brothers wedding. OMFG I am dying to watch Chai Lek trrw. The ending picture of Chai Lek was so cute that I snapshot it. Hehehe I want to see Bombs funny drama.

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
OMG today episode is so sweet  :dance1:
It´s seem that Sininoot mother will be evil person in Chai Lek part, hope that Sininoot will be good person as khun Kate and Kathin