ccjq

sarNie Egg
True......She does everything but herself and she was good enough to give us more than 3 parts almost every single day.....

​I just truly truly hope she reopen a new channel or this one....she make my holiday a great one coz i was able to rewatch and rewatch Khun Chai Puttipat and looking forward for each day with new video (Without asking her for it)........

Please dont be angry ya...

Pekhungmama

sarNie Egg
I just found what happen. But this is the last post after the channel closed.

Cap from private videos(I'm the one of private list. )

She asked for clip without checking if it's exist r not.

Maybe there are many people that asking this kind of question but I only remember this person because this person keeps asking this kind of question so many times. That's just alittle example.

I think Miine may sick of this kind of person and don't have the mood to sub.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
hm, I don't think you were referring to my comment but let me clarify that I was only talking about ep.1 having a higher rating and that is my assumption that it could be a draw from the Putipat's audience since ep.1 connected right after Putipat!  As we can see, ep.2 and ep.3 are slightly lower.  However, I like this part a lot more for some reason so I hope it continue to keep rising in terms of rating!

555 I like this post.  I notice fans of all maturity and immaturity levels as well.  However, I must say that it's rather more fun to see a silly fan than a rude fan who has no respect for any idol. :p
today i post this lovely picture of Pope/Ploy and funny this PM combine hardcore fans she like every single pictures i post @pantip Khun Chai Lek story is so popular 

bilitok

sarNie Egg
wwjd092 said:
True......She does everything but herself and she was good enough to give us more than 3 parts almost every single day.....

​I just truly truly hope she reopen a new channel or this one....she make my holiday a great one coz i was able to rewatch and rewatch Khun Chai Puttipat and looking forward for each day with new video (Without asking her for it)........

Please dont be angry ya...
me too... i feel so sad that Minie had to close her channel.. though i understand her because some are really pretty annoying and demanding... i just hope she would reconsider her decision and open her channel once again

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
If anyone can contact Miniezmin, please give my information, user name to her...I am willing to help with the sub since school is over and I'm also watching this part 4 too...YouTube user name "huabnag"

Pekhungmama

sarNie Egg
HuabNag said:
If anyone can contact Miniezmin, please give my information, user name to her...I am willing to help with the sub since school is over and I'm also watching this part 4 too...YouTube user name "huabnag"

I can contact her but what do you want me to tell her?

I mean you will help her to sub?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yes..I will help her sub...and thanks for helping..I couldn't contact her thru YouTube, I don't know why..

Pekhungmama

sarNie Egg
HuabNag said:
Yes..I will help her sub...and thanks for helping..I couldn't contact her thru YouTube, I don't know why..

I just PMed her . I think she may added you in contact list already. Please try to send message her on youtube again.

lifabonkq

sarNie Egg
Pekhungmama said:
I just PMed her . I think she may added you in contact list already. Please try to send message her on youtube again.
Dear Pekhungmama, 
How lucky you are ? You got ur name in the private list. May I ask you a favor could you ask Miniezmin to add me on her private list because I'm truly in love with the KhunChai series ... a big hugh from Milan. PS : sorry for being not polite to ask you like this . thank you 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Poor Minie...1st we have ppls re-uploading her project & now this...dumb ppls keep askin where this and where tat...come on she not ur mom! Anyways guess i have to watch Khun chai Lek without sub than put all my hope in Sunkissdara for khun chai Ronapee :cry: :)

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
Sweet_09 said:
Poor Minie...1st we have ppls re-uploading her project & now this...dumb ppls keep askin where this and where tat...come on she not ur mom! Anyways guess i have to watch Khun chai Lek without sub than put all my hope in Sunkissdara for khun chai Ronapee :cry: :)
so sunkissdara will sub khun chai ronapee?
as for khun chai rachanon, I think I can read spoiler from one blog, but it would be better If miniezmin re-open her channel

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
*lily* said:
so sunkissdara will sub khun chai ronapee?
as for khun chai rachanon, I think I can read spoiler from one blog, but it would be better If miniezmin re-open her channel
I dont know...i'm just assuming since she did happen to sub da teaser? I'm not sure...

@Heathvee...Viki is a nice place but on my phone i need a apps to watch any video from tat sight...suck for me :p

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
wwjd092 said:
She posted this....T.T
  About Miniezmin

This Channel is closed permanently.

I can't stand for some dumbs that keep asking about "when it will come out?" "where is the next one"

"I need to watch on time before it's on -air" I used to tell yo guys, don't ask some stupid question.

So annoying when someone subbing but someone keep asking.
if I can't stop you, I'll stop myself.

Goodbye.
Wtf...stupid if those pple don't want to wait then just watch without subs. Miniemiz put lots of work into subbing these. Those bit**** are some motherfu**** ugh. Miniemiz it's ok not to continue anymore. I understand if they can't support u on ur subbing a then just stop if you feel like it. Thxs for ur support for the past 3 series abs half of chai Lek.

Chai Lek has like 9-10 episodes or 8

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol some viewers are sure greedy n selfish...poor the girls hard work..now u inconsiderate people dont have subtitles anymore. Boooooo

Translation is time consuming fyi

Reactions: Iya

feife1990

sarNie Egg
I hope she will change her mind. I understand it's anoying when people keep asking when she will upoad the next ep. But she can't turn her back on the people that are gratefull to her work.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I am so disappointed in the people that keeps on nagging her. I'm not a subber, but I can only imagine what she goes through. She is a one person subber, she has a life aside from subbing too, people NEEDS to RESPECT that. She has done a wonderful job on subbing this series. Subbing a series is very stressful. I truly hope that she returns to subbing. I love her work. She's the best. :)

Regarding to Khun Chai Rachanon, I'm loving it so far. Soifah is so cute and tiny, but yet very tough and fiesty. I love her. Chai Lek is too funny, right before he was going to faint, he still manages to use his charm. I'm loving Chai Pee in here as always. A little disappointed with Chai Yai and Chai Pat for not helping Chai Lek out when he helped them, but I understand. Being the oldest, you have to know better and be wiser and should not get involved with the younger one's tricks. They are playing their roles well. Can't wait for the rest of the series. :)