M@y11

sarNie Egg
Great, we can't watch Miniezmin videos anymore and thanks very much to whoever that person for making the rude comments on her YT channel.  This is really "one bad apple ruins the whole barrel"  Just hope that she won't be closing her YT permanently.  =(

Reactions: Iya

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
M@y11 said:
Great, we can't watch Miniezmin videos anymore and thanks very much to whoever that person for making the rude comments on her YT channel.  This is really "one bad apple ruins the whole barrel"  Just hope that she won't be closing her YT permanently.  =(
Yes I know right, Now who will be subbing Khun Chai Ronnappe. OWWWWWWW. Thats why I cussed that YT channel out. He or she is making me mad. They shouldn't Be uploading something that isn't there. Wat a gay dumb @$$ M'f, just go suck a dick, and die already. Gesh your such a stealer. 

barman500

sarNie Egg
It's my first time commenting but I want to say that I'm very sorry for Miniezmin closed her channel.
I could ask her permision to translate her english sub to spanish but now all the hard work of Miniezmin had been destroyed for these stupid person.
Sorry for my english but I want to express mi sadness.
Thank You Minniezmin for the time that I'was happy with the lakorns.

Mashmaru_jun

sarNie Egg
No.No. it's not because re upload. She said she can still subbing if someone re upload but she closed because some rude comment.
I Pmed to ask her.She said she can't bear with it because yesterday, she was subbing all day. If you saw if before channel closed, she post ep 4 part 5- ep 5 part 4= 9 part 1 one day. and after uploaded she still sub ep 5 part 7 and was uploaingd ep 5 part 6.
But while she was uploading. That person left comment, it's a nomal if she feel sad.

this is our rotten apple channel :: http://www.youtube.com/user/bobbylover09/feed?filter=1

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! Im so mad at the person(s) why is she/he so such an idiot to make Minniezmin mad and had to ruin it for everyone! ugh! i was so happy that she came back a day ago and this morning.. sigh.. im soo sad. I wanted to watch the serries soo bad.
Anyone in here can contact Minniezmin to spare us please.
  A few rotten apples had to ruined it for everyone.
It's sad too that the requests to be on her private list were too many that Minniezmin didnt check her email at all to add to her private list. now she's gone how to watch the drama.. Aish there are only two bros left too!!

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
Oh no that is very sad...I am not on her private list...I will miss the subs for sure. :cry:

fun

Expired Sarnie
well back to viki. i would help seg but my laptop charger broke. where can i get an apple notebook charger for under $20?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
fun said:
well back to viki. i would help seg but my laptop charger broke. where can i get an apple notebook charger for under $20?

http://www.amazon.com/Adapter-Charger-MacBook-13-3inch-MB063LL/dp/B001QWVRL2

$16.53 on Amazon plus shipping. If your total purchase is at least $25 - it's free shipping. (But be cautious. You should read the reviews 5555).

I have been so obsessive this past month. I think I spent more than $500 on Amazon alone last month. LMAO. Off-topic.

As for the big issue atm here, I don't think I've read anyone attempting to solve this problem. Perhaps, if enough people report the stolen videos, YouTube can do something about it. 

Then for other things like "rude comments" and etc. No comment really. Ppl shouldn't take dumb comments to heart. But as a subber myself, I am sure Miniezmin wants to finish what she started esp since the series is almost complete. She's probably had many conflicting feelings prior to each decision and announcement. You just have to encourage her politely. No pressure.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Man ppl these days r so rude and uneducationally about anything. For real? This makes me mad. Idiotic jealousy wanna push overs. I'm just wondering what their problem is? If u hv a problem with someone subbing lakorns or do u just hv a problem just because ur that stupid. I don't get it. :(

Reactions: Iya

bilitok

sarNie Egg
ip.smilez said:
Omg same here !!! :( I refreshed it after I finished the last part she uploaded last night. This morning she uploaded new ones and I was so excited to watch it. Sighs but then I had work in the morning. And now I see this. Shame on those channels who stole her videos and uploaded her hard work as if they subbed it. Piss me off. Chai Lek was getting tooo good T_T sighs

i only got to the 5th part on Episode 4.  :(  if she uploaded more than that before she closed her channel, that is very disappointing.  :(  i pray that Minie will change her mind. i hope those who are in her private list and read this can help us.  pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.....  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

pcochrane68

sarNie Egg
it is a sad news for all thai lakorn fan (including me) that can't understand Thai language to hear that Miniezmin closed the channel because of an idiotic selfish person. I hope and wish that miniezmin read (looks) our (my) desperation here. I also hope that miniezmin feels sorry for me and be kind enough to put me on her private list. anyway, I would like to say a big thank you to miniezmin to let me watch her beautiful subbing on khun chai pawaroj and khun chai puttipat. God bless you Miniezmin, your decision is understandable.

lexies

sarNie Egg
Im so sad!!! Those uneducated and rude people are more low than people who does nothing but whining and complaining abt other's hard work!! Are you that retarded? I am so mad at those unappreciative people who does not even say a thank you to those people who are so generous and kind to sub lakorns for people like me who don't read thai nor speak thai!! Be grateful !!!

Anyway, can some1 help me say thanks again to Miniezmin for me or help me show her that I really appreciate her work. I am glad she came Back that day to let me finish watching khun chai puttipat. I am so sad and desperate now to watch the other 2 brother's story. I hope Miniezmin could add me to her private list. Thank you Miniezmin for your great work and hard work. Your emotion is totally understandable as I know subbing is hard work. Thank you and just ignore those ungrateful people. :)

To all great subbers out there God Bless You and Thank you so much for subbing lakorns!!! Keep it up!!

M@y11

sarNie Egg
Mashmaru_jun said:
No.No. it's not because re upload. She said she can still subbing if someone re upload but she closed because some rude comment.
I Pmed to ask her.She said she can't bear with it because yesterday, she was subbing all day. If you saw if before channel closed, she post ep 4 part 5- ep 5 part 4= 9 part 1 one day. and after uploaded she still sub ep 5 part 7 and was uploaingd ep 5 part 6.
But while she was uploading. That person left comment, it's a nomal if she feel sad.

this is our rotten apple channel :: http://www.youtube.com/user/bobbylover09/feed?filter=1

Sad.. I was only be able to watch it up to ep4 part 5... thanks again to this rotten apple, you need to get a life, why ruin for everyone... d#mb@ss!  Miniezmin should have disabled the comment area so that she didn't have to deal with the $h!t like this.