heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
fantastic_27 said:
I have this app name "ละคร" (aka: Lakorns online) it tells u how many episode there is?

ex,

and click on one of those red boxes it will give u the entire script of the episode.
i dont get it coz both chalidaclub andsome people who work for  pnok confirm kcr is airing on the 15th which means khun chai lek will have 10 or 11 eps

gracejen

sarNie Egg
I don't think the Manager online (lakorn online) script is completely accurate all the time. Especially since scenes tend to get cut and/or some scenes don't take as long to show. I've already noticed reading KCR and seeing the preview for tomorrow's episode that we're further along in the lakorn. Like a scene in the preview showed stuff I read in part 10 of the script on Manager.
So the last episode will most likely be on Friday.

Here's the bts/making of episode for Khun Chai Ronapee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl6SBpcX3iM

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yes I did once notice the father of Ha sing Juththep weren't the same person, ofc P'Nok plays as the father. Idk why at the beginning of Chai Yai's series, they used a different father. And when Chai Lek prayed to their parents, P'Nok was the father in the picture. Maybe Nok didn't have time to film the first part that's why he had a substitute !? It's kinda bothersome you know lol

Finished ep7:)

Lady is too mean to Chat !!!!! I swear she needs a good slap in the face to make her see that she will one day kneel before Chat :0 hahaah raeng tae gaaw jing si ka chuu !!!! Noot is very annoying and she is getting to me haahh at first I thought she was kinda funny but now, someone please tell her to shhhhhh :X

I really can't wait to watch ep8 eeeeeksksksk more jealousy between the pra'nangs whoohoooo !!! P

iwunia_86

sarNie Egg
I'm sorry but I do not know where I have to ask for it
Anyone know where I can watch this with English subs from Miniezmin Chanel YouTube?
I watched on YouTube, but now I do not have access to the movies

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Episode 7&8 are okay...lot of romance or shall i say touching scenes :) Chat is so handsome, sad he mad Junta cry :no: funny how Soi aak Chat too look for hinself lol tat crack me up :) Noot mother is so evil, breaking into her husband private lock and burn watever in there...no wonder he dont loved her! About da food contest, Chai Lek should have never swtich Soi dessert...i have hope in Soi tat she know wat she doing! Lol at Noot and her mother...Chai Pee save da day! ;)

Chai Pat and Kaew are so touching...cute and sweet...glad they have more scene unlike Prang & Chai Yai and Ying Taew & Chai Ruj lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I cant wait to watch today episode. It should be done with the airing by now or in a bit.

From episode 8, does that mean that top's dad, the one who took care of him, already know who he really is? I freaking love episode 8. Soifah & Khun Chai Lek are so na'rak. My favorite scene was when Soifah walk away from him. Them he grabbed her hand and said, "look at me in the eyes. That's right, I'm worried about you...." he goes on saying "blah,blah,blah." then all of the sudden he pull her toward him, soifah was like "wtf". Hahaha. She tell him to let her go, then he replied " i'm giving you support!" haha. That was funny and cute. Love that scene. So cute. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
All da bros have finally reuntied :)

Omg loved today episode...loved how Soifah surprise everyone at da party...first groof herself off than come back and show wat up...loved Noot and her mother face :) also Rampa lol! And i seriously in needs of sub right after tat hehehe because everything becomes so serious!!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Chai Yai; I think you love her now...

Cha Pee; Man BOR  hahaha...

I like how chai Pee said to Yai On...about Nutt...that if it wasn't because the granny announce and said it on their own...they they won't have to be embarrass about it

Pee soo screwed...he's On fav...

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
Sweet_09 said:
All da bros have finally reuntied :)

Omg loved today episode...loved how Soifah surprise everyone at da party...first groof herself off than come back and show wat up...loved Noot and her mother face :) also Rampa lol! And i seriously in needs of sub right after tat hehehe because everything becomes so serious!!!

That is my favorite scene of today :D

can't wait for next week :D

cr: aommyy_pp@IG

spanky

sarNie OldFart
o_O next ep looks exciting...is it really ending next fri?? 

T.T au/top scene - very touching

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Aww they cut some parts off the script for today's episode :(. Lots of scenes missing that I wish would have been in the episode. Seems like next Friday it's actually ending. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lol well that's what the app said, but I do hope KC Ronnapee air next week so I have something to do over the summer. Hehehehe I hope it takes up the while summer lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Final episode will probably be very short like Khun Chai Puttipat basically the wrap up.

I'm still sad that they cut some of the stuff out :( 

The script there is suppose to be where Soifah is trying to escape the second time and Khun Chai Lek stops her and then makes her promise not to take off again. 

Then the party, Soifah is suppose to be in the kitchen and then Sineenut and Darninut comes and tries to take her out to embarass her, but Krongkaew comes out and takes her away and tells Nut and her mom off somewhat. Then Chai Lek and Sofiah are suppose to enter the party dressed up together and Puttipat with Krongkaew. 

Also the scene where Soifah is running away and Chai Lek catches her, he was so scary asking her where she is going lol. So much anger

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
i love how in the video Mint n Esther said james was very cute. I loved how they were talking bout how sometimes he's a kid. Lol I was shock when they showed us the part we're he was playing football n they tackled him n started punching him.