heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
yeh its receiving high ratings,i think the plot itself brings viewers it has suspense in it,but i wished it had more lovey dovey scenes like chai pat,im more into romantic films.

im more curious what ratings cha pee will get,it doesnt have a suspense plot like chai lek,chai pee is more like chai pat

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
[SIZE=10.5pt]I'm in [/SIZE]LOVE[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]with Khun Chai Lek & Soifah!!!!!!! :crush:[/SIZE]   :blush:  :wub: [SIZE=10.5pt]  [/SIZE]I want more![SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]I can't believe[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]this [/SIZE]Saturday is the last episode. I really want to see more of Bomb & Taew.
[SIZE=10.5pt]Bomb may not be attractive and his acting may be stiff but I freaking love him!
Hahha.. They better have a lakorn together again. I felt that in episode 9,
everything was such a rush. Everything happened in one episode, which kind of
pissed me off. Lol. Khun Chai Lek and Soifah deserve to have more cute love
scenes together, because of this I want another lakorn for them!!!! Lol.[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] I want to see their LOVE!!!![/SIZE]

My reaction whenever I watched Khun Chai Lek & Soifah  :clap:  :yahoo:

[SIZE=10.5pt] :tearybye:[/SIZE]  :teary: [SIZE=10.5pt]It's ending this Saturday!!!! I'm going to [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]miss Khun Chai Lek & Soifah. Lol.[/SIZE]

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Taew looks really nice at Tonight Show.  I'm behind this lakorn but I know it's really entertaining because it's quite mysterious and different! 

I also like how Taew dominates this part and also dominates the talking in the show. lol Bomb's kind of funny. I don't dig him but he's funny. lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It's a type of diff. Romance. ....sweet..innocence and enduring to me...i like romance ..doesnt always need to be fullblown but not limited like pplr either....I love the sub-plot....p'k goofy...that y I thought that it would be longer so that the pranang come together more. ..

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm really loving Khun Chai Rachanon, it brings lots of excitement, thought I do agree that in a way that it lacks romance, but then again, it's not the typical lovey dovey storyline. The only characters that annoy me are Noot, her mother and Ya Oon as always. I love it when the brothers are together and Khun Chat is included in the conversations. Kaew and Chai Pat are so cute and touchy when they are together. This part is very different from the rest, in which I like. I love that we are seeing the goofier sides of Khun Chai Taratorn and Khun Chai Puttipat,which we did not previously see. It would be even better if Khun Chai Pawornruj was there too.

I'm loving Chat and Janta's storyline, it's slowly growing, but to me they have chemistry. They both have sad backgrounds and really understand one another. I can't wait until everyone finds out that Chat is the crown price, especially Noot and her mother. Joi on the other hand, though he's feisty and stubborn, I feel bad for him. In a way I'm hoping that he pairs up with Noot, they both could learn from one another. I can't wait until these long lost siblings reunite.

One of my favorite parts is the flashback to Chat's mom and Khun Chai Anupan, we learned how Chat became Khun Chai Anupan's son and who his mother is. Btw, does anyone know the name of the actress that plays Chat's mom?

I can't wait for more! :)

bilitok

sarNie Egg
i have watched Tonights Show and I wonder if Khun Ya Oon will do it like the show's MC when he learned that Soifah is a princess... that would be EPIC!  :woot2:

bilitok

sarNie Egg
HOnestly at first, Khun Chai Lek's part was the least anticipated part for me, because they did not release teasers right away unlike the other parts.  The teasers back then seemed like a rip version from a theater or something and I personally do not like romance in the midst of an action packed story and I felt like Bomb is awkward and probably least popular among the brothers.  But then I like underdogs, and I thought that benefiting from Khun Chai Pat's ending episode, it will surely get a high rating on the first episode and was afraid that it will go downhill after, and I am never this glad to be proven wrong. Never did know that I would get hooked.  The storyline, the pacing is good. Yes it might left off some details/scenes from the novel that we would surely love to see come to life on the screen but it was edited and paced just right. Por Yai, the director, is indeed a good story teller.  Chai Lek's part is so good that most of us probably would not mind for Bomb's minor misgivings as an actor. 

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
Will Khun Chat be in last part too? didn´t he come back to his country?
 cuz I saw his picture in manager

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol we usually see pass/tolerate fault when the lakorn is popular n we enjoy character...he's new...I don't expect much from newbies...I didn't think I wOuld enjoy it soo much n I did...but I'll always give em a try...glad it's successful. ..

fun

Expired Sarnie
bilitok said:
HOnestly at first, Khun Chai Lek's part was the least anticipated part for me, because they did not release teasers right away unlike the other parts.  The teasers back then seemed like a rip version from a theater or something and I personally do not like romance in the midst of an action packed story and I felt like Bomb is awkward and probably least popular among the brothers.  But then I like underdogs, and I thought that benefiting from Khun Chai Pat's ending episode, it will surely get a high rating on the first episode and was afraid that it will go downhill after, and I am never this glad to be proven wrong. Never did know that I would get hooked.  The storyline, the pacing is good. Yes it might left off some details/scenes from the novel that we would surely love to see come to life on the screen but it was edited and paced just right. Por Yai, the director, is indeed a good story teller.  Chai Lek's part is so good that most of us probably would not mind for Bomb's minor misgivings as an actor. 
you pretty much sum up my thoughts but i was actually anticipating for this part of the series and khun chai ronapee.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
chai Pee admire all beauties.. (all of n'k...he thought was pretty ..haha...and n'rai Nampa - it's her attitude he couldn't stand) 

The beauty catches his eye but the persona is what keeps him interested ....can't wait to see...lol he get excited seeing n'k and hitting Chai Pat haha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Lek enjoys getting beat up by Soi :) hahaahah he knows he'll getta beating everytime he meets her ahaahha !!!! Harsh love it is...she hasn't soften up on him much...maybe just a little? ;p while KChaiLek has already fallen for her completely haahah yet he denies it. I love how his brothers all know how much he feels towards his wifeyyyy ;p Soi is def ambitious which why I love her soooo much ! She's a dedicated fast learner:DDD I cant wait to see her transform into a Jutathep daughter-in-law :))) I know Yaa Aeit likes her already but she's just putting a front with KchaiLek and Yaa Oon. The moments between the pra'nangs makes me squeal !!! It's enough to make me love themmmm so much lol

I don't like Yaa Oon at all !!! She kills my mood every time she talks or makes a comment. Ain't nothing never anything nice too :/

I agree with what Janta had said to Chat. Don't bring her down with his life :( I know he thinks low of himself and said the harsh words out of anger, but never bring someone else down with ya even if you didn't mean it. Must've hurt so bad hearing those words !!!! Chuuuuu ! That's the first biggest mistake chat ever did !!!!! *he deserves a knuckle
I also love the brotherly and sisterly relationship between both pairs : Janta Joi and Soi Chat. Even though they don't know that they are brother and sisters yet, the bond between them gaaw meuan pee nong gun na. :)

Can't wait to start on ep.9 :)