dchick81

sarNie Egg
Finally caught up and finished all the episodes aired so far. Whew, lol. I cannot wait for the last part! I want to see how everything wraps up and all the couples together. Unless I missed something...does this mean Khun Chai Yai and Maprang are the only couple not getting married/having a wedding?

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I think they are just waiting for Maprang to finish her overseas studies then when she's finished, then they will marry.  It's hilarious, he's the oldest and he has to wait the longest.  

Khun Chai Lek has been a surprised for me, I enjoyed it a lot and I like Taew even more now.  I'm so excited for Khun Chai Pee though. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I'm reading the ending episode of 11. Chai Lek is cute.  

Chai Lek puts the ring on Soifah and the Juththep princess necklous on her.

Chai Lek: I love you Soifah

He puls her in for a hug

I'm not going to do the whole script. To tired.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
Have anyone ever posted this BTS MV clip yet? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH9mNCnc34Y

Cr: rose mimoza's youtube channel

The actual BTS clip of the scenes that were in that clip I posted up on top of this.

o m g, and LMAO! This person zoomed in when JJ gave Bella a kiss on the lip. Starts at 2:29- 2:40.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox_WyKeAo0U

cr: matichon tv's youtube channel 
OMG! i don't know if anyone noticed but @ 4:55 james locked his arms with mint like a cute little boy and then mint noticed and she looked at him, and their faces were like 2 cms away!!
after ronapee, i wonder if james is going to be offered any other lakorn roles. as far as i know, no one has contacted him and there haven't been any rumours about a new lakorn for him. ronapee is already going to air and i don't want him to turn into a rookie actor that everyone forgets after one lakorn. but then again, i cant imagine him in any other role than chai pee. it's strange actually. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
but james has been doing so well as supporter in all the jutathep series so far lol

i notice how chai pee is the affectionate one. i just notice that he is also the first one to initiate a hug from his brother lol bromance overload.

i just finished episode 9 w eng sub and for a moment, i hate all the jutatheps lol im still mad that they didnt want soifah to socialize in the party. she is so my idol, a bit stubborn and hot tenper but i believe she can rule a country. she has the girl power to do it. sadly credit will be given to the crown prince. sniff sniff.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
fun said:
but james has been doing so well as supporter in all the jutathep series so far lol

i notice how chai pee is the affectionate one. i just notice that he is also the first one to initiate a hug from his brother lol bromance overload.

i just finished episode 9 w eng sub and for a moment, i hate all the jutatheps lol im still mad that they didnt want soifah to socialize in the party. she is so my idol, a bit stubborn and hot tenper but i believe she can rule a country. she has the girl power to do it. sadly credit will be given to the crown prince. sniff sniff.
Yeah, I think so too. 

As opposed to the other brothers, Chai Pee has always been the one who makes me smile the most regardless if it's just his brothers' love story. He's always quick to help them if anything too. He can be so silly and such which like we've all said before, is seemingly different from his more laid back and quiet persona off screen. 

I think he's done well at his role in general, that directors like you said, are just waiting to see how he hold his own with more lines and screen time. Because being the main focus of the series is definitely different from appearing just a bit from time to time. Can't wait, I hope he does well in his own, and gets offers because he has potential. :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
The oct finally. Yesterday I was just singing that song all day long. He looks american and he's cute Js. Trrw is the day...CANNOT WAIT ANYMORE.

bilitok

sarNie Egg
my heart was torn into pieces during the crown prince ceremony where Chai Lek was looking at Soifah with sadness in his eyes... and the Soifah looked at him and smiled and Chai Lek put on his best smile like he is truly happy for her.  and then went back to the sad look in his eyes once she turned away.  ohhh... no words just eyes and it said a lot..:)  

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Chai pee makes me smile as well...always there for his brother...catalyst for things to happen...cuz of chai pee...pat went to the show...lek escape to forest...He calls out his yah on when her reasoning is off

Ya on about how rich/tha goon ppl r better...Chai pee mention Malathee as an example that it's not always true...he's a great character, I enjoy his scene...now let see Ronapee (My women!)

dootv hasn't post Lek last ep yet ; (

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Is it just me or HAS MTEAM DISAPPEARED FROM EACH OTHER?!!!!!!! Haven't heard news of them together in a LONGGGGG time. Missing them 24/7. But I still can't wait for KCR. But idk if my heart will be torn when I see Mark in there. No!! My heart better bear it.

dchick81

sarNie Egg
w3irdg3m said:
Yeah I think they are just waiting for Maprang to finish her overseas studies then when she's finished, then they will marry.  It's hilarious, he's the oldest and he has to wait the longest.  

Khun Chai Lek has been a surprised for me, I enjoyed it a lot and I like Taew even more now.  I'm so excited for Khun Chai Pee though. 

lol, right? I was like huh...um...all your little brothers are beating you to the altar :p

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Is it just me or HAS MTEAM DISAPPEARED FROM EACH OTHER?!!!!!!! Haven't heard news of them together in a LONGGGGG time. Missing them 24/7. But I still can't wait for KCR. But idk if my heart will be torn when I see Mark in there. No!! My heart better bear it.
Lol, I miss them too, but I am sure there hangout, but just keeping it down low. 

Khun Chai Ronnapee is today in thailand but trrw for us in the USA....I cannot wait anymore can this day go any slower,.!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I totally cannot wait until tomorrow...i knew it tat it goig to end where da two granny figure out who is soifah true identity hehehehehe...Chai Pee tomorrow as well yeppie for us fans lol

It so sad during da ceremony...chai lek fake a smile just for his soifah :cry: when it actually hurting him deep down inside. Chai Lek leave Soifah behind because he felt tat where she belong and send her their wedding ring which break our little tuff soifah heart! All of their time together when by fast....Soi oh soi, tell khun chai wat u actually feel and khun chai lek, u as well! :D lot of love!

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I just came back from Thailand last week, and James Jirayu is the talk of the town at the moment.  

Khun Chai Puttipat was also the hottest lakorn to watch too while I was at Thailand -- everybody in Thailand kept talking about it.

So HAPPY for James and Bella's sudden fame -- they're my favorite new couple from this series.